Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Toilet Shoes posted:

HBO gonna have somebodies head on a pike.

George W. Bush

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
If Arthas is so bad rear end he can take a dragon down with one punch, why doesn't he Saitama Jon Snow?

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Waltzing Along posted:

If only we could get a mod to change the thread title:

GoT Thread: Viseryion turns into a zombie dragon

I don't think Jeffery or Smythe give a gently caress about spoilers, pm one of them.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Waltzing Along posted:

If Arthas is so bad rear end he can take a dragon down with one punch, why doesn't he Saitama Jon Snow?

he had his chance at hardholme when jon was on the slowboat but he didnt because

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Toilet Shoes posted:

Oh man.

How big do you think the dick's of HBO's lawyers are right now?

large and in charge

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

DoctorStrangelove posted:

I don't think Jeffery or Smythe give a gently caress about spoilers, pm one of them.

I PMd Smythe when we wanted the thread title to be "If she were my sister she'd need a lot of Plan B" and nothing happened.

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

Blue Raider posted:

large and in charge

Somebody is gonna get hosed haaaaaaaaaard.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Solice Kirsk posted:

I PMd Smythe when we wanted the thread title to be "If she were my sister she'd need a lot of Plan B" and nothing happened.

Usually the OP has to requst the thread title change. I'll see if I can get either to do it.

quote:

i think u just did a spoiler on me, a GoT fan. You bitch. You mother Fucker!

From a mod in response to my request. Hahaha.

Waltzing Along fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Aug 16, 2017

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

he had his chance at hardholme when jon was on the slowboat but he didnt because

Because he read the script that says Jon must replace him next season

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

solar energy panel posted:

Oh yes. Its going to be a fun next few episodes.

Sweet lovely party comp.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

im cute posted:

Sweet lovely party comp.

no ranged dps gg get hosed losers

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

People are PISSED

quote:

So just to recap; the entire episode six aired on HBO in Spain in full HD today because someone at SpainHBO hosed up and pushed a button 5 days early.

And yet despite having the entire episode air in its entirety, in HD, and in English, it is now seven hours later and not a single soul in Spain has been able to figure out how to upload the episode. All we got was a drunk Spaniard pointing his phone at his tv and streaming the entire episode but only for mobile users (because gently caress people using computers or who don't have instagram amirite?) while tipping his phone this way and that and jabbering and laughing in Spanish.

On top of that, we have another Spaniard trying to STREAM the episode using streaming services like twitch and youtube thinking that people will be able to see it before it gets taken down. After being banned from twitch and most likely getting his youtube suspended, he "gives up"

after seemingly being the only person in whole country who knows how to capture video properly, yet doesn't know how to upload it to a torrent site.

God has truly abandoned us

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

mike12345 posted:

no ranged dps gg get hosed losers

*white waker locks a door behind him*

dad party: fFFUCK

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Apparently E7 is also around. By tomorrow both should be widely available. Good.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
e: nevermind

bloom fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Aug 16, 2017

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

mike12345 posted:

People are PISSED

people are loving retarded.

I just wish the streamer had tipped his phone to a full closeup of his cock every now and then.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

:laffo: at getting mad over not getting that sweet leaked episode honey

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
How are Sansa and Arya so dumb? Just stab Littlefinger. In the face. Keep stabbing him until the only accent he can mangle is a death rattle.

Rad action scenes though. Also Tormund & The Hound had more chemistry in like 4 lines than Johnny & Danny have had in the whole season.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I can't stand Jorah constantly fawning all over the Kahleesi anymore. Jesus.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Outrail posted:

"How on earth are we going to capture a skellymans?" Asked Dany as the rest of her council watched from the safety of the war room as one of her three giant screech lizards picked up a small child and repeatedly dashed him against the ground before messily devouring the luckless lad.
"Dunno" Said Ser Devos, "I could smuggle one, I guess?"
"I reckon I could tie one u...." Jon was interrupted as one of the giant flying lizards dove into the sea, hauled out a writhing mass of some sea monster and messily ripped it apart mid-flight.
"...one up, I was saying. Gods, those things are strong and fast AND incredibly nimble with their talons. I bet they could capture almost anything if they wa.."
"Jon!" snapped Tyrion, "Please focus on the task at hand! We need to devise a way to capture one of these walking dead!"
"Skellymans"
"Yes sorry, one of these skellymans. Any other Ideas?"
"Anyone know any giants?"

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
How many more seasons of this poo poo are there going to be?

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

ElGroucho posted:

How many more seasons of this poo poo are there going to be?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I hope a giant steps on some more people.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Why does Bran still exist and why did Hodor, the coolest motherfucker in the show, have to die for him? Bran is so loving tedious. Even boring rear end Littlefinger is less insufferable. I hope they both get stabbed soon, preferably at the same time.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Everyone making fun of Jon Snow being short is awesome.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Why don't they just fly the Eagles to mount doom?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Waltzing Along posted:

From a mod in response to my request. Hahaha.

Lollll

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Zombie Hodor steps on and kills Bran. Bran's final act is to permanently warg into Ramsay Snow at age 5.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Apparently, green dragon dying is saddest thing in series so far. Somehow it topped Wun Wun.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Solice Kirsk posted:

New episode leaked.

It figures that the night king is a hanzo main.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Waltzing Along posted:

Apparently, green dragon dying is saddest thing in series so far. Somehow it topped Wun Wun.

The saddest part of the series so far has been the writing post season 4.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Good news is, now that GRRM isn't going to finish the books, he can blog about the Steelers defense this year!

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Wow for a second there I thought we'll have a zombie Jon Snow flying a zombie dragon eventually but the whole thing turned out to be even dumber than it was.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
who gives af about that dragon? We've only seen the one that dany rides anyway

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

We saw the whole trio burn the slavers fleet pretty good last season. But today was just facepalmingly dumb, the whole problem happened because Jon decided to farm some more XP off zombies real quick.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

The bit with Jon calling her Dany was just weird and awkward.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Sekenr posted:

We saw the whole trio burn the slavers fleet pretty good last season. But today was just facepalmingly dumb, the whole problem happened because Jon decided to farm some more XP off zombies real quick.

jon is a loving IDIOT :mad:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
I haven't seen dadbattle yet how many hot dads did we lose

jbear :ohdear:

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

"Fight every battle everywhere, always, in your mind." - Littlefinger

https://gfycat.com/ImpossibleBowedAustraliancattledog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU