Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Rename me ANTI-PISS ADMIN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

the single feature distinguishing SS13 from Among Us and someone's complaining about it?

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Every fun thing you can do in SS13 is an unintended glitch and the admins have dedicated their lives to finding and patching every single one

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Inadequately posted:

Admin opinions as of page 5, when I posted that:

"Yes, I want it gone" x 2
"I don't care" X 2
"The people supporting piss are leaning very hard on slippery slope arguments" x 1

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
yes, the slope is slippery

due to piss

from the pissers

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I hate piss. It's coarse and irritating, and it gets everywhere.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Biplane posted:

Pissing on a shark is the only way to make them coarse enough to hold on to.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I clicked on the quote expecting it to be a parody of when poop needed to be removed from SS13 due to people getting weird and smearing poo poo over the entire station every single game, but nope it's just the same thing happening all over again except with piss.

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

I was sure the piss post was about QCS.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Biplane posted:

See a doctor

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:redhammer: Posting in Dorkroom after being prohibited from posting in Dorkroom in like three different threads. :redhammer:

Wario In Real Life posted:

The first two are very very nice, although I'd probably clean up some of that dog hair on his sweater in the 2nd one.

What were they shot with?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Funktastic posted:

WIBTA For leaving my family and going out of state for a 7 month course in commercial diving?

Motronic posted:

If it takes you 7 months to get a CDL you should not be driving a truck. Also, it's pretty much a lovely dead end job.

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

Diving, not driving.

Motronic posted:

lol whoops.

I guess I just wasn't expecting "underwater welder" as a job prospect.

Sagebrush posted:

be careful about overlooking letters. it makes you moronic

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Love Stole the Day posted:

FYI there's a goon Discord for AoE2 though it's not as active as this thread

Nooner posted:

A goon AoE2 discord? Yowza, betcha thats a big ole group of sex havers

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Sagebrush posted:

i am a little concerned for the heat-treatment of the lathe's ways.

AmbassadorofSodomy posted:

I suppose maybe a one time thing isn't that bad for you, but I'd be more concerned for whoever eats that chicken as most machine shops I've been to have smelled of cutting oil, and often times there almost seems to be a haze of it in the air.

piL posted:

Weird, my doctor told me I should consider cutting oil in my diet.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

aegof posted:

I was sure the piss post was about QCS.

I literally thought it was about the forums as a whole

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

rodbeard posted:

I clicked on the quote expecting it to be a parody of when poop needed to be removed from SS13 due to people getting weird and smearing poo poo over the entire station every single game, but nope it's just the same thing happening all over again except with piss.

It was really funny when someone read that with no context for it and assumed it was about football players.

Basically the goon tendency to run jokes into the ground and through the Earth's core, but also probable fecalphiliacs involved.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Argas posted:

If you think about it humanity is also a goon project.

Screaming Idiot posted:

"my adam have u tried this apple"

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

I can't tell if this guy is pro piss or anti piss

e: lol just realised he's the guy who got banned for defending pedo vtuber poo poo in the saga thread, what a renaissance man

some plague rats has a new favorite as of 08:05 on Sep 3, 2021

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Yeah sorry about that.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

:hai:

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

Just hit it with a hammer or something. I used to demag parts during machining by hitting them with a machinists peen.

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Didn't the machinist object?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

A success story

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Heath posted:

A success story

shame they are such a coward they had to post it in a place no one is allowed to reply to

mods, can we move that thread to GBS?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
It doesn't need a response

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

RFC2324 posted:

shame they are such a coward they had to post it in a place no one is allowed to reply to

mods, can we move that thread to GBS?

No, that’s a perfectly fine place for them to just have it ready to go if someone tries to dunk on them. We don’t need to poo poo on everyone that says something dumb, then actually takes all the poo poo they got for it, reflects on it and makes a change.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:goonsay: Tell me if you use a lubricant for masterbation :goonsay:

Kneel Before Zog posted:

I wish someone would have warned me about this when I was growing up. I used to masturbate, like all goons I assume pretty darn heavily. I didn't realize that while I was rubbing one out I was also rubbing millions of pleasure buddies. I'd break the skin and keep on going even when it hurt. I'm starting to think the damage I may have caused is irreversible. I've chaffed my penis to the point where its not even half as sensitive as it when 5 years ago. I'm thinking about starting to buy lubricants to wrap around my dick to reduce any future damage. Do you use a lubricant, and for those who don't, have you noticed a significant decrease in penile sensitivity ?

Also check the rapsheet/post history in the ask/tell legal question thread for even more goodies especially regarding the "write" way to go about things involving death-mold, landlords and laws

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Ugly In The Morning posted:

No, that’s a perfectly fine place for them to just have it ready to go if someone tries to dunk on them. We don’t need to poo poo on everyone that says something dumb, then actually takes all the poo poo they got for it, reflects on it and makes a change.

Yeah if someone is like "hey I was wrong" we should probably not discourage that behavior by being like "no, but you haven't been mocked enough"

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Plus, it'll be a handy thread for the next time they have to make a public apology.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I feel that the people dumping on the OP for linking to a post posted in a part of the forum people can't dump on them in are somewhat undermining their own point.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Alan Smithee posted:

stupid nft Flanders

ymgve posted:

feels like it's worth nothing at all!

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Judakel posted:

cho's record is about to be eclipsed

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Did I miss a story about Margaret Cho killing thousands of people?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Lobok posted:

What did you think it was about?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Lobok posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_shooting

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

poo poo, and they still let her on TV?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Freudian posted:

poo poo, and they still let her on TV?

Would you dare say no to her?

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Armitag3 posted:

Yeah, vtubers are pretty much the only holo cast you're encouraged to deny.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 216 days!
i deny thee and cast thee out,. get thee behind me, moeblob.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

The Crackhead Clubhouse › awfully unjust

suprflyTNT posted:

so hows come my buddy got banned for posting about a seed exchange when he was merely trying to reply to the fools in this thread (i guess he posted a new topic instead of replying):
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1862561
that were talking about the same thing, but they didnt get banned?
its not like he was actually trying to do it, he merely asked peoples opinions on it, and wether something could survive a shipping.

i used to just go to his place to check out tcc while he was reading it, but now i had to buy my own account(lol, im poor).

i dunno, just a rant on unfair teatment, i guess ill probly get banned too nice knowing you guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Also:

Midjack posted:

back the blue baby poo poo green