Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

crazy cloud posted:

lol if u think there will be schools in 100 yrs

Good news friend, climate change will kill everyone and it doesn't matter who gets elected because we're probably hosed anyways and India is going to render the paris accord moot anyhow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Schnorkles posted:

Good news friend, climate change will kill everyone and it doesn't matter who gets elected because we're probably hosed anyways and India is going to render the paris accord moot anyhow.

Death is certain~

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Covok posted:

Death is certain~

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Schnorkles posted:

:stonk: hold on a sec wait poo poo can we do the last two centuries over like a specieswide mulligan

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

The brotherhood of steel will gather the surviving documents no worries

Serf
May 5, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

you know, there might be some structural issues in the way that the weimar republic was formed that allowed something like the nazi party to happen.

It can't happen here! It can't happen here! I yell repeatedly as I am dragged to the camps

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

:stonk: hold on a sec wait poo poo can we do the last two centuries over like a specieswide mulligan

id be happy with a do-over of the last month, personally

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Idiot Kicker posted:

The brotherhood of steel will gather the surviving documents no worries

the BoS aren't librarians!

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Idiot Kicker posted:

I just remembered that December 1st is almost here, which means the temporary implementation of the new federal payroll law for salaried employees. Trump will executive order the gently caress out of this bill before January ends. It directly affects me, but I am not a sympathetic figure (no kids, no debt, etc). Plenty of other people have a lot at stake, if their businesses decide to help them benefit from this labor law. Even my business, run by hardcore right wingers, is allowing me to earn overtime pay.
It will be interesting to see how people in the middle class react when they have this law enacted and stripped within 2 months.
Let the handwaving begin!

Oh my god this is creating so much strife in our company.

All the right wingers who DIRECTLY BENEFIT FROM THE LAW are screaming about how this is the same "old Obama poo poo" and should be repealed by Trump immediately in January.... all because they now have to time clock in to keep accurate time. loving hell.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Serf posted:

It can't happen here! It can't happen here! I yell repeatedly as I am dragged to the camps

Nuance in thinking is difficult, I agree.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Reading is boring play video games when you're old

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Oh speaking of strife in my company. Apparently some of the farther right folks have been screen shotting facebook posts by liberal employees and sending them to upper management screaming that it's hurting our company.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

crazy cloud posted:

i'm the giant cloud of really fuckin' warm air just hanging out above the n. pole right now

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Can Sessions apt as AG be blocked? Considering he was blocked from being a judge way back when can it happen again?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Can Sessions apt as away be blocked? Considering he was blocked from being a judge way back when can it happen again?

I'm already parking my car in his driveway now Sessions ain't goin anywhere!

edit: Also only Schnorkles has hope his administration picks can be stymied.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Idiot Kicker posted:

I just remembered that December 1st is almost here, which means the temporary implementation of the new federal payroll law for salaried employees. Trump will executive order the gently caress out of this bill before January ends. It directly affects me, but I am not a sympathetic figure (no kids, no debt, etc). Plenty of other people have a lot at stake, if their businesses decide to help them benefit from this labor law. Even my business, run by hardcore right wingers, is allowing me to earn overtime pay.
It will be interesting to see how people in the middle class react when they have this law enacted and stripped within 2 months.
Let the handwaving begin!

You realize has no power now? Obama is still President? The electorate hasn't even voted him in yet. They will in mid December. He literally cannot do anything.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

BonoMan posted:

All the right wingers who DIRECTLY BENEFIT FROM THE LAW are screaming about how this is the same "old Obama poo poo" and should be repealed by Trump immediately in January.... all because they now have to time clock in to keep accurate time. loving hell.

im not sure how to break this to you, but the right is not very smart

like at all

Serf
May 5, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

Nuance in thinking is difficult, I agree.

worst case scenario my friend

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

BonoMan posted:

Our owner has been making us clock in for months to make sure we are actually working. 2 of the 5 managers in my office still won't do it.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Can Sessions apt as away be blocked? Considering he was blocked from being a judge way back when can it happen again?

Sessions will be AG at this point.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Venom Snake posted:

The only silver lining here (god help us all) is the back lash is only going to get worse.

I hope I get to survive WWII 1/2 so that I can gloat.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Venom Snake posted:

The only silver lining here (god help us all) is the back lash is only going to get worse.

lol as if there will still be human rights and democracy in 2 years.

You have too much faith.

Embrace the nihilism that is America's future.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Covok posted:

lol as if there will still be human rights and democracy in 2 years.

You have too much faith.

Embrace the nihilism that is America's future.

If Democrats can't start flipping state houses, all is lost and 2020 will mean nothing.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Schnorkles posted:

i'm the giant cloud of really fuckin' warm air just hanging out above the n. pole right now

:rip: penguins n polar bears

who will sell us coca cola now??

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

crazy cloud posted:

donald trump will nationalize all industry and provide free coca cola to the masses

Covok
May 27, 2013

By the way, just reiterating Trump supporters are not only okay with the President pardoning himself, but demand that he does, from recent personal experience.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

crazy cloud posted:

I would say Santa but he lives up there too :(

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

global warming is the real threat but president Clinton would still deal with the same 36 degree increase in temperature over the Arctic and the same complete lack of giving a gently caress among the corporate class

the planet's not gonna warm faster just because it senses that Donald trump doesn't give a gently caress

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

tadashi posted:

If Democrats can't start flipping state houses, all is lost and 2020 will mean nothing.

Maybe the conservative supreme court will take pity on us and strike down gerrymandering?

Trump got elected so anything's possible.

Covok
May 27, 2013

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

global warming is the real threat but president Clinton would still deal with the same 36 degree increase in temperature over the Arctic and the same complete lack of giving a gently caress among the corporate class

the planet's not gonna warm faster just because it senses that Donald trump doesn't give a gently caress

lol if you think Trump won't elect an oil tycoon head of the EPA and accerlate global warming while his supporters go "Why doesn't he just make a planet soely to pump CO2 into the atmosphere? We need to piss of the liberals more! Heil Hit---err, MAGA!"

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

I'm not sure why you're convinced we'd do a better job this time around

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Schnorkles posted:

donald trump will nationalize all industry and provide free coca cola to the masses

Hmmmmm

In this case, Trump 2020 get the fux in

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Doesn't Trump have an irrational personal loathing for wind farms because one of them messed up the ocean view from one of his properties?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
BLM will be designated as a terrorist group

Serf
May 5, 2011

comingafteryouall posted:

Maybe the conservative supreme court will take pity on us and strike down gerrymandering?

Trump got elected so anything's possible.

I wouldn't expect much from our new Supreme Court Justice Ted Cruz

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Also, confirmation that none of Trump's appointments are gonna get blocked
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/799667132568981504

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Trump/Satan 2020

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

GobiasIndustries posted:

I would say Santa but he lives up there too :(

RIP that fat white racist elf and reindeer enslaving pos anyway imo

showbiz_liz posted:

I'm not sure why you're convinced we'd do a better job this time around

Convinced no, just probability wise we did bad enough this time that I think we are over 50/50 to do better on a redo even without changing anything in our approach

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Covok posted:

lol if you think Trump won't elect an oil tycoon head of the EPA and accerlate global warming while his supporters go "Why doesn't he just make a planet soely to pump CO2 into the atmosphere? We need to piss of the liberals more! Heil Hit---err, MAGA!"

as a group, us liberals need to convince conservatives we actually hate trees and want to cut down all of them and start driving giant trucks. it's the only way to get some poo poo done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

I think the most likely scenario is that poo poo gets really terrible for 8 years and then we have a shot at taking control again. But it is gonna take a long time to undo all this poo poo

• Locked thread