Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The Bloop posted:

ņīçê méłṫḍöẃñ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Odds are pretty good that the yeast in brewer guy's beard is the same yeast they normally use to brew their beer seeing as he's probably in contact with that a lot.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
That last one reminds me of when people were legit upset about the "International House of Burgers" marketing stunt.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I've had sheep poop smoked beer before.

I've not had sheep poop smoked whale testicle beer though.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
I made pizzas the other day, and no pizza rules were even touched upon. The potato slice pizza was pretty good, even.

Please don't store your pizza in poop.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

I'm not sure what's worst here but I'm leaning towards "Cheemato soup", with "pour cheez whiz over potato slices to make easy scalloped potatoes" as a close second.

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.
Around here I got "iPho" and "Pho Kimmy" so it's a 50/50 split.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Man why the gently caress was everyone so obsessed with pimientos for so long

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Cheez Whiz isn't terrible, it's not good but it's not a lovecraftian horror either

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Iron Crowned posted:

Cheez Whiz isn't terrible, it's not good but it's not a lovecraftian horror either

Ohhhh?

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Zil posted:

Ohhhh?

That's Easy Cheese.

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Deceitful and black-hearted, perhaps we are. But we would never go against the Code. Well, perhaps for good reasons. But mostly never.
The Bay Area has moved on from puns based on mispronounced Pho over to puns based on mispronounced Poké.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

spankmeister posted:

I've had sheep poop smoked beer before.

I've not had sheep poop smoked whale testicle beer though.

What about sheep testicle whale poop smoked beer though?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

This is the worst game of mad libs

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Thranguy posted:

The Bay Area has moved on from puns based on mispronounced Pho over to puns based on mispronounced Poké.
My vote is for "Parkay!"

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

bike tory posted:

What about sheep testicle whale poop smoked beer though?

I was thinking whale poop would be much harder to obtain and looks like Google says it is quite expensive

Sheep testicles on the other hand are a dime a dozen

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Precious hamburgers? :fry:

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

chitoryu12 posted:

The beer or the man?

:heysexy:

You got my cheese whiz boy?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Fried Bologna Sandwich - Redneck Steak and Cheese Sandwich: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8V03vokWLs

https://i.imgur.com/ptPte02.mp4

e;
https://i.imgur.com/8ofe9o8.mp4

MariusLecter has a new favorite as of 02:30 on Aug 28, 2018

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

MariusLecter posted:

Fried Bologna Sandwich - Redneck Steak and Cheese Sandwich: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8V03vokWLs

https://i.imgur.com/ptPte02.mp4

if this was made with real ham or sliced pastrami or something - you know, an actual meat - I'd probably eat it

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Memento posted:

if this was made with real ham or sliced pastrami or something - you know, an actual meat - I'd probably eat it

I'd eat it even as is. Fried is the best way to eat bologna.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Haifisch posted:

I'm not sure what's worst here but I'm leaning towards "Cheemato soup", with "pour cheez whiz over potato slices to make easy scalloped potatoes" as a close second.

My vote goes to the potato salad.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

nut-sweet

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

The Snoo posted:

nut-sweet

Whoa, language yo- :thunk:

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004

Are those Fruit Roll-ups?
I think those are Fruit Roll-ups.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Stairs posted:

Are those Fruit Roll-ups?
I think those are Fruit Roll-ups.

PHILISTINE!

They are CLEARLY Fruit by the Foot!

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Relevant I think

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Relevant I think

poo poo, I’ve been doxxed.

At least I had pizza with one of my two meals today of nuggets and French fries.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Ultimate Mango posted:

poo poo, I’ve been doxxed.

At least I had pizza with one of my two meals today of nuggets and French fries.

If it wasn't nugg and fry pizza I'm going to be severely disappointed in you

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Picnic Princess posted:

If it wasn't nugg and fry pizza I'm going to be severely disappointed in you

It was more a sandwich. Pizza was the bread. Nug and chip butty.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!
Depending on who you ask, this is either a food crime or grounds for food sainthood:

It seems to only exist in Denmark. Basically you fold up the edges of a pizza so it's a little dough bowl, add tomato sauce and cheese like usual, some mushrooms, red peppers and onions depending on which of those you like and then you just drop an entire steak in the middle of it, then pour bearnaise sauce on top of the steak, and pop it in the oven.

Doesn't look disgusting, but it seemed unusual enough to have a place in the thread.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

100% agree with this person. A friend came to visit us in Japan and brought one of his friends with him, and his friend spent literally the entire time complaining about the food. We had to stop and buy her white bread from the loving convenience store before we went to any restaurants, like I do with my toddler, because she had so many arbitrary food hangups.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Smother them in their sleep

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange posted:

Smother them in their sleep

To her reckoning this would be pretty equivalent to trying to get her to eat a bit of fish tempura. She'd only eat fish if it was in some sort of reconstituted form because she was afraid of swallowing a bone. But also she wouldn't eat mayonnaise so she couldn't even get a loving Fillet O Fish from McD's without me being there to ask for no mayo on it for her.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

How has she not starved to death?

Jesus this reminds me of this one person I know of through a board game group which would meet up at a japanese restaurant. The only thing he would order would be white rice and he'd eat it with his hands. Get your filthy hands off the game pieces weirdo!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
:wtc: Tempura anything is like the "safe" option for food cowards in Japanese restaurants, see also california rolls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

That or kara-age, just fried chicken, would be my recommendations but it's all too exotically spiced for them. vOv