Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
OH NO ~IDPOL~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

a Loving Dog posted:

I can forgive most dipshit americanos for having America-centric worldviews but absolutely not anyone supposedly on the left. you should be smarter than this, flesh forge, especially after it has been explained to you several times. fuckin American dogs

flesh forge just hates south americans

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Flesh Forge posted:

OH NO ~IDPOL~

i know, hun, you want more black trans drone pilots dropping bombs on brown childrens' hospitals

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Every one of you can just eat a big bowl if poo poo if you feel like you need to run cover for Tucker loving Carlson :thumbsup:

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
what a dumb argument

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Flesh Forge posted:

Every one of you can just eat a big bowl if poo poo if you feel like you need to run cover for Tucker loving Carlson :thumbsup:

surely you can quote these posts that explicitly state "tucker is good, actually"?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Flesh Forge posted:

how are you still this stupid in the face of several explanations. it’s baffling

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Flesh Forge posted:

very intelligent to conclude that because I think Tucker is bad, that means I must think MSNBC or whatever is good, yes extremely correct leftism conclusion making going on there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnISAwsRRGk

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/TheKafkaDude/status/1382670509041713164?s=20

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
Lol the showrunners really need to bring Trump back, this place is sliding into a full late-LF death spiral.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Lib and let die posted:

surely you can quote these posts that explicitly state "tucker is good, actually"?

yes, I did

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Flesh Forge posted:

I actually am over 50 and my brain don't work too good no more, sorry

I filtered by your posts, and it doesn't look like you quoted any other posters saying that, literally, tucker is good. i did find this gem, though. explains a lot.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Flesh Forge posted:

I mean if you think literal no-poo poo nazism is just the same as garden variety liberal media, I don't even know what to loving say to you

ok, so have i got it right this time:

"us media are a bunch of bloodthirsty psychopaths who all have the same horrible opinions when it comes to us imperialism, tucker carlson is no exception" - defending tucker, mark of moral turpitude and cause for excommunication

"the rest of the media are just garden-variety liberals, nothing like that fiendish tucker" not defending us media in any way, respectable and fine opinion

please tell me, my dumb baby brain cannot keep up with your superior brainpower because on its face this looks dumb as poo poo

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Cerebral Bore posted:

ok, so have i got it right this time:

"us media are a bunch of bloodthirsty psychopaths who all have the same horrible opinions when it comes to us imperialism, tucker carlson is no exception" - defending tucker, mark of moral turpitude and cause for excommunication

"the rest of the media are just garden-variety liberals, nothing like that fiendish tucker" not defending us media in any way, respectable and fine opinion

please tell me, my dumb baby brain cannot keep up with your superior brainpower because on its face this looks dumb as poo poo

yes, I am not defending US liberal media in any way whatsoever and I am very sure you will never find a single loving word of me praising or saying anything remotely positive about US liberal media ever, like in my entire life. yes, straight up no-poo poo unambiguously sourced nazi propaganda, as Carlson literally promotes fairly often is objectively, very literally worse than garden variety liberal media and I don't think that's a controversial statement at all. eat all the poo poo in the entire world.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

is that clear enough for your dumb baby brain

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

still incoherent when you realize lives outside of America have value. somehow I don’t think you realize that and even if you do, you don’t care

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
As an Asian I have to say that there's very little daylight between Tucker Carlson and garden variety liberal media as far as my interests and welfare are concerned

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Flesh Forge posted:

is that clear enough for your dumb baby brain

it's pretty clear that you don't understand what you're doing when you're describing the rest of us media as just regular liberals and screaming about how you absolutely cannot say that they're on the same level as the evil man, yes

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

"nazism is the same as other things" ok dude good talk.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Flesh Forge posted:

I actually am over 50 and my brain don't work too good no more, sorry

Flesh Forge posted:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

pronouncing flesh forge dead due to lack of brain activity. rest in piss

Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012
The point is that US imperialism is by nature white supremacist, whether the bombs come flying with a swastika painted on them or a white dove you dumb gently caress.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Junkozeyne posted:

The point is that US imperialism is by nature white supremacist, whether the bombs come flying with a swastika painted on them or a white dove you dumb gently caress.

i see that you seem to be claiming that bombs with swastikas are somehow the same as bombs with doves on them, you loving moron.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Zedhe Khoja posted:

Dude's got some other wild takes

https://twitter.com/Ed_Husain/status/1377621599315234821

I can't actually figure out what faction he's a flak for. Opposes Syrian sanctions, loves SA, hates Iran, pro Iran sanctions. Quiet on Yemen. The Syrian sanction thing kinda sticks out like a sore thumb.

It's funny because I've talked to an Iranian and the way that phrase translates is more like down with or gently caress. So if you hit your head on a shelf you'll say "down with that shelf"

Weird how we always translate it as death to though. (it can be used that way also but isn't always)

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

It's funny because I've talked to an Iranian and the way that phrase translates is more like down with or gently caress. So if you hit your head on a shelf you'll say "down with that shelf"

Weird how we always translate it as death to though. (it can be used that way also but isn't always)

idk, stubbing a pinky toe real good would get an earnest wish for the inorganic equivalent of death on my dresser, just from personal experience.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Also even if they're saying death to America almost all (all?) the terrorist attacks in the US and Europe are from sunni Muslims while Iran is shia lol

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Flesh Forge posted:

The proponents in the US media of what you describe as nazism and the proponents in the US media of what you describe as garden variety liberalism hold beliefs about the value of non-American lives (ie. they have none) that are near indistinguishable. They might have vehement disagreements on exactly how poo poo to treat US citizens or whatever, but as a non-US citizen, I give very little fucks about that to be honest. I'm also inherently sus as gently caress about anyone who wants to make a huge deal about the supposed difference between these two groups of US media figures, because they are inherently signalling that they find the difference in how to treat US citizens more important than the agreement that non-US citizens are worthless.

In conclusion, marg bar Amrika.

Orange Devil has issued a correction as of 14:51 on Apr 15, 2021

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
you'd think that if the nazis and liberals both have basically indistinguishable opinions on a topic that would prompt you to examine what the gently caress is wrong with the libs rather than to doggedly insist that they must have better opinions by definition, but i'm just a dumb baby brain boy and the real answer is no doubt above my limited comprehension

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

chuds are ickier than liberals. this guides my politics

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

chuds are ickier than liberals. this guides my politics

I think they're just more honest about what they believe

THS
Sep 15, 2017

go into any discussion dominated by liberals about the topic of homeless people to see just how different they are from republicans in practice

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
I’m gay

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Kitfox88 posted:

I’m gay

Finally, an actual HOT take!

:wmwink:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
:q:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Flesh Forge posted:

you have thoroughly defeated the apparition created by your mind. you have conquered the enemy and have shown your resolve to be true. well fought, warrior.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Lib and let die posted:

I filtered by your posts, and it doesn't look like you quoted any other posters saying that, literally, tucker is good. i did find this gem, though. explains a lot.

lol i would've guessed highschool student

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol i would've guessed highschool student

frankly jeffrey needs to take steps to ensure children aren't exposed to this dead/gay forum

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

World War Mammories posted:

frankly jeffrey needs to take steps to ensure children aren't exposed to this dead/gay forum

This post exists in a state of ironic quantum superposition

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Victory Position posted:

you have thoroughly defeated the apparition created by your mind. you have conquered the enemy and have shown your resolve to be true. well fought, warrior.

thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice
https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/1382691449557426179