Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alliterate Addict
Jul 10, 2012

dreaming of that face again

it's bright and blue and shimmering

grinning wide and comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes
I'm trying to find a series of Perry Bible Fellowship comics "by Tim Buckley", which tended to have a fuckton of added joke explanation and B^U faces. It's probably an old *chan thing but I can't for the life of me find the stupid things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pueidist
Jan 18, 2004

8-bit retirement home
Looking for a post some goon girl made in E/N talking about how she had a threesome with her boyfriend and another girl and they had a 4th person there who wasn't allowed in the orgy but attempted to beg to be let in.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

Pueidist posted:

Looking for a post some goon girl made in E/N talking about how she had a threesome with her boyfriend and another girl and they had a 4th person there who wasn't allowed in the orgy but attempted to beg to be let in.

This one?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3266050&userid=170009#post392982620

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

I'm looking for an old front page article, I believe it was posted around 2006-2007, where the joke is that a guy from the 1700s keeps writing heartfelt love letters to random businesses. I think in one of them he pledges his heart to a feed store, and their reply is that he shouldn't throw himself off a bridge.

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Also an old frontpager, was there ever an 'Adventures of Hitler Dog' #4?

Nails
Oct 29, 2004

MALIGNANTLY USELESS
I remember that somewhere around the time I joined SA, I read a thread where some guy had found his sisters diary, which were full of awful teengage lyrics about boys and other assorted things, and he made some real songs out of them. I can only remember the lyrics to one song, it was something like "You are a B-U-T-T-F-A-C, buttface, when I'd see you, my heart would race." I remember me and my friend listening to them a bunch and laughing our asses off, but I haven't seen them since. Anybody still have these? I don't have archives to check.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
Does anyone have a copy of the old Island of Kaswordinner youtube poop, made by Talbull89?

I want to show it to a friend but there doesn't seem to be any copies of it remaining standing. It was originally here at youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMocYsK79DE

Disappeared when it got DMCAed for using captain planet's theme song.

I know I'd still look like a crazy person for exclaiming "Breakfast!" every time someone asked what's for dinner but at least there would be some context.

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010
EVERY TIME I POST I AM REQUIRED TO DISCLOSE THAT I AM A SHITHEAD.

ASK ME MY EXPERT OPINION ON GENDER BASED INSULTS & "ENGLISH ETHNIC GROUPS".

:banme:
I'm looking for gifs of a grey cartoon hamster, I think it was a hamster anyway. Some goon had an avatar of it to..and there was a tumblr or something similar.

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

madeupfred posted:

I'm looking for a Yahoo group I think that was full of people who saw Digimon in real life. One guy in particular said he saw some sort of digital eagle that was twenty feet tall and left those Digivices behind every time he landed in the real world. Another was a fifth grade teacher with a student who would see Digimon all the time and she was amazed at how quickly he developed his abilities. poo poo was completely ridiculous but taken very, very seriously.

That was a famous GAF thread. It was hilarious.

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

A Sloth posted:

I'm looking for gifs of a grey cartoon hamster, I think it was a hamster anyway. Some goon had an avatar of it to..and there was a tumblr or something similar.
Pusheen the cat?

vvv easily done with something that's drawn as a potato with legs! vvv

Runcible Cat fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Dec 25, 2012

Erowid
Oct 5, 2010
There was a picture posted here in one of the tattoo threads or an art thread of either a painting or a drawing of a man sitting on a bench. Half of it was black and white and the other side was in color, anyone remember it?

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010
EVERY TIME I POST I AM REQUIRED TO DISCLOSE THAT I AM A SHITHEAD.

ASK ME MY EXPERT OPINION ON GENDER BASED INSULTS & "ENGLISH ETHNIC GROUPS".

:banme:

Yes, thanks, I got the animal wrong. :v:

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Anybody remember that old java thing that allowed you to build your own contraptions out of nodes and lines, and mess with other people's contraptions? It looked something like this when you started it up. The crab would walk back and forth and you could grab it with your cursor and throw it at the walls.

It was a full site with the most popular inventions on the front page.

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.

Spellman posted:

Anybody remember that old java thing that allowed you to build your own contraptions out of nodes and lines, and mess with other people's contraptions? It looked something like this when you started it up. The crab would walk back and forth and you could grab it with your cursor and throw it at the walls.

It was a full site with the most popular inventions on the front page.

Sodaplay!

http://sodaplay.com/

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Nailed it, thanks. I wasted so many high school classes with this thing.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Here's one, for this very forum!

Is there a database or something of all the animated forum tags, including unique ones from closed subforums like YCS?

Project1
Dec 30, 2003

it's time
I'm looking for a picture of Dewey Duck holding a newspaper with "Dewey Defeats Truman" on it.

Ein
Feb 27, 2002
I'm looking for an old MP3 that some goon did, it was an acoustic song where part of the lyrics was something like "Oh hamburger boy, you'd better start running" and it was about hamburgers versus pizza? It was really bad, but charming in a way.

Captain Pancakes
Jul 30, 2004

There was an old flash short that Lowtax made (he'd use it as a macro) where you heard triumphant music playing with the word "Internet" zooming into the foreground, with Lowtax yelling "IN-TER-NET!" towards the end.

Also, another Lowtax gem was one he made for an old Gooncamp thread, that showed just two types of people copied+pasted throughout the image, with speech bubbles that had one saying "I'm fat and I have facial hair" and the other one saying "I'm skinny and I play DDR."

Frag Viper
May 20, 2001

Fuck that shit
Trying to find a video/gif of the Millennium Falcon flying out of a woman that's giving birth. I've had nothing but interesting search results so far.

A Lamer
Jul 2, 2006

A picture of two anime strangers on a bus, neither of whom have the courage to talk to each other, and assume that they're not good enough. Both break down into tears, and it ends with a MSpaint panel of a fat narutard thinking something along the lines of "Yeah, thats totally why she won't speak to me" to himself.

Edit:

Frag Viper posted:

Trying to find a video/gif of the Millennium Falcon flying out of a woman that's giving birth. I've had nothing but interesting search results so far.

http://i.imgur.com/i17BU.gif Probably not :nws: but linked just in case. Edit 2: oh wait, doesn't match that last criteria. :(

A Lamer fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Jan 6, 2013

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Your link redirects to the funnyjunk front page.

A Lamer
Jul 2, 2006

Cliff Racer posted:

Your link redirects to the funnyjunk front page.

You're right, it worked through google image search and I forgot to mirror it to imgur. Fixed it now.

Mattavist
May 24, 2003

Almost ten years ago a goon posted a short story titled "Escalation", about an office where the employees were playing pranks on eachother with nerf guns and things got out of hand. Anyone have the text of it?

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

diospadre posted:

Almost ten years ago a goon posted a short story titled "Escalation", about an office where the employees were playing pranks on eachother with nerf guns and things got out of hand. Anyone have the text of it?
http://www.nitadinfru.se/Escalation.html

Alliterate Addict
Jul 10, 2012

dreaming of that face again

it's bright and blue and shimmering

grinning wide and comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

:stonk:

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK

I just read the whole thing (for the first time) and that's pretty much my reaction too.

AthenaH2SO4
Feb 17, 2011
I reeeaally want to find an archived copy of The Daily Radar's review of the Dungeons and Dragons movie. It was hilarious, and was one of the best summaries of that film's many, many flaws...all in D&D jargon! Sadly, that particular page is not available on archive.org. If anyone can help, I would be very happy.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Frag Viper posted:

I know the gif you're talking about and it's from a scene in the movie Teeth where she goes to the gynecologist's place.

Aika
Mar 12, 2008

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SEAL THE EXITS!!!
I'm looking to two really odd things:

1. An art project where a guy caught paper wasp queens and fed them construction paper, and after the colony died displayed the very trippy looking nests.

2. This may have been a hoax, but I remember reading about a next-gen console (possibly on the forums or kotaku) that had an ant colony in it because apparently they used some kind of sugar glue in the consoles? Googling only gets me xbox 360s, but that isn't what I meant. I can't get the search terms right for the life of me.

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax
I think all consoles are attractive to ants if constantly plugged in because of the warmth. None of them use sugar glue, that I know of.

ZentraediElite
Oct 22, 2002

There was a video that was two white dudes rapping, as if they were playing an arcade game like DDR -- except it was words they had to say instead of steps. Does anybody remember this?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Aika posted:

2. This may have been a hoax, but I remember reading about a next-gen console (possibly on the forums or kotaku) that had an ant colony in it because apparently they used some kind of sugar glue in the consoles? Googling only gets me xbox 360s, but that isn't what I meant. I can't get the search terms right for the life of me.

Try searching for "raspberry ants."

SuicideTrooper
Apr 21, 2010
A website with a bunch of links to similarly constructed websites that were all art pieces of a very simplistic nature. I remember a few: one was this endlessly generated sequence of bright, colored terrain; another, a silhouetted man on a horse riding up (or maybe down) a slope that was again endlessly generated; another, a randomly generated 3d-maze that you navigated in; another, a randomly generated fire.

Wombot
Sep 11, 2001

This was a recent goon creation, but I can't find it anywhere now, and I forget what thread I saw it in first.

It was created about 4 hours after Sandy Hook. It's a picture of the Kindergarten Cop poster, or at least the image of Ahhnold with all the kids crawling over him, but it's been blacked out about 70% and has "Where were you when we needed you most?" written in white underneath.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Wombot posted:

This was a recent goon creation, but I can't find it anywhere now, and I forget what thread I saw it in first.
It's in the meme thread in PYF somewhere and around the sandy hook date. I'd go get it but I'm in work.

ZentraediElite
Oct 22, 2002

ZentraediElite posted:

There was a video that was two white dudes rapping, as if they were playing an arcade game like DDR -- except it was words they had to say instead of steps. Does anybody remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOFVL8w6WNA

davebees
Feb 18, 2009

SuicideTrooper posted:

A website with a bunch of links to similarly constructed websites that were all art pieces of a very simplistic nature. I remember a few: one was this endlessly generated sequence of bright, colored terrain; another, a silhouetted man on a horse riding up (or maybe down) a slope that was again endlessly generated; another, a randomly generated 3d-maze that you navigated in; another, a randomly generated fire.

These things?

kontona
May 3, 2003

i remember reading a thread linking an essay about how the first matrix was about a gay man coming out of the closet.

been looking for a while but would like to find that essay/website again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juxtapose
Dec 21, 2012

Lost in time
like tears in rain

kontona posted:

i remember reading a thread linking an essay about how the first matrix was about a gay man coming out of the closet.

been looking for a while but would like to find that essay/website again.

Tried to find it, but failed.

I am now interested in reading this essay :P

• Locked thread