Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GamingHyena
Jul 25, 2003

Devil's Advocate
This is the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Wanna gif of that scullalien morph.

GamingHyena posted:

This is the end.

So, no more movies or revivals? Is that what they're trying to tell us?

GamingHyena
Jul 25, 2003

Devil's Advocate
This looks like a case for Agent Einstein!

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

What the hell is this narration?

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008
"Agent Einstein"

That's going to get old.

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.

UnknownMercenary posted:

What the hell is this narration?

It's a Chris Carter episode :ms:

edit: gently caress you Chris Hardwick, I get enough of you from making the mistake of watching the Walking Dead every week.

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!
Looks like Mulder found some more shrooms and got into a brawl.

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008
Redheaded doppelganger "medical inspection"

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Oh God, way to give the antivaxxers fire.

GamingHyena
Jul 25, 2003

Devil's Advocate
I'm disappointed there is no actual MindQuad website.

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
Haha, ok so now every vaccine shot is going to cause the disease they were supposed to prevent.

DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

ExplodingSims posted:

Oh God, way to give the antivaxxers fire.

That's what I was thinking. Is Chris Carter a conspiracy nut in real life?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

This not-Scully is taking the Dr. Bones routine a bit far, without any of the innate charm of Emily Deschanel at that.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Lmbo that Mulder didn't remove the battery from his phone, also that nobody else thought to check to see if he had a phone tracker set up on his laptop

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Notorious QIG posted:

Lmbo that Mulder didn't remove the battery from his phone, also that nobody else thought to check to see if he had a phone tracker set up on his laptop

Also that he doesn't have a damned password on his laptop.
I mean I guess that''s just so we could skip the "character guessing the password scene (probably I_want_2_believe or something like that)" but still.

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I take it you don't want my autograph, then.

Wait so how did he go from Deadpool to his S7 self? I missed that bit

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

Holy poo poo Mulder has been hitting the gym.

DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

CSM sure recovered well from that whole burned-down-to-a-skeleton thing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuLVzKSxj_Q.

Have we considered the possibility that he might be Wolverine?

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008
"We're going to kill off the population, leaving behind a genetically modified master race."

"Uh, why?"

Well...I mean...hmm."

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

Iowa Snow King posted:

"We're going to kill off the population, leaving behind a genetically modified master race."

"Uh, why?"

Well...I mean...hmm."

Why stop it? 's cool.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

No one ever thinks about what they would do with the millions of rotting corpses, do they?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

CHEMTRAILS :tinfoil:

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

To be fair The X-Files is basically :tinfoil:: The TV Show. Chemtrails are hardly outside of the realm of possibility within the show.

DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

I like the placement of the LUCIFER ad directly over CSM in that shot.

GamingHyena
Jul 25, 2003

Devil's Advocate
Gah!

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box
If there's another season, please don't let Chris Carter write any episodes.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Ever since Boardwalk Empire everyone's gotta have some creepy plastic mask covering a face wound.

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

I know you're all live watching the finale but I tuned out after episode 3 (The awesome Werehuman one), I've been hearing 4 and 5 were kinda garbage. If they're at about episode 2 quality I'll go watch them, but are they even worse and I should just skip them to watch the finale?

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

Oh so that's how he un-deadpool'd himself

edit: aw I liked nameless nurse :(

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
What the gently caress is even happening this episode? It's just a mishmash of plotlines.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Echophonic posted:

What the gently caress is even happening this episode? It's just a mishmash of plotlines.
It's just the beginning...

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008
CSM=Genocidal liberal boogie man

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

Echophonic posted:

Carter is nuclear and wild

Kojima would be proud

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Ignis posted:

Carter is nuclear and wild

Kojima would be proud

Wait a minute... Foxdie.
Fox... Die.

GamingHyena
Jul 25, 2003

Devil's Advocate

Echophonic posted:

Mulder is still tripping on shrooms and is hallucinating this entire episode.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Echophonic posted:

Following the Roswell crash, an alien warned humanity that global warming was going to kill us all. Armed with this knowledge and the alien's DNA, a secret cabal of men led by the Cigarette Smoking Man injected themselves with the alien DNA and developed a supervirus that can kill people within just a few hours but cannot harm those with the alien DNA. Despite being horribly exploded, the CSM came back to life and now smokes through a trachea tube. The evil cabal activated their disease in order to kill off most of the population and save the Earth via chemtrails and microwave radiation, while Scully tries desperately to develop a cure that will somehow save the entire world even though people die within like three hours. Also the whole thing is being documented by a guy who is definitely not Glenn Beck who has somehow unraveled the whole thing and isn't being shut down the massive conspiracy to depopulate the earth.

Yeah it makes no loving sense

DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

Getting a kind of War of the World vibe from the end of this episode, with the repeated broadcasts from Tad.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

pffff this is what the 14th St Bridge is like at any random time

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Hahaha what the fuuuuuuuuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Lol

• Locked thread