Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I still chuckle every time I see the name "Sol Badguy"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Sol buttguy is a great name but he should have kept his real name and been fred badguy

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

i hope that mans real name is luna goodguy

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

is the game as good as this minigame?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
no

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

shame. a virtual trumpet for my stick would be fun. well at least it has bright colors unlike all the other crumby western fighters

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
actually idk, i havne't played it in two years, i never played marvel 2-3 which is where it gets most of its inspiration, and mike z used to constantly change everything about the game. it's like 2 dollars on steam on the reg tho. goonbless

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
yeah same story for me but it seems like the game is at least settled right now so you dont have to learn totally new combos every week, so thats good

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

"mysterious loyall X" posted:

it's like 2 dollars on steam on the reg tho. goonbless

gently caress it i got kof 98 for 2.99 on humble today. Thanks for thoughts tho.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Real hurthling! posted:

gently caress it i got kof 98 for 2.99 on humble today. Thanks for thoughts tho.

noice.

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Ability: Shadow Tag
Good buy. KOF98 is a fantastic game.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i love heavy d!

i got to the end of neo geo version's story mode and it put me up against what i assume is the final boss in some space ship looking stage full of cables all over the place and mother fucker is too tough to beat when i don't know how to play.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Revelator is coming to PS4 on May 26!!

In Japan :troll:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If there's no announcement about a US date as we get closer I wouldn't mind being crazy enough to just buy the Japanese version, since it's a fighting game and I don't give one crap about the Story Mode.

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

I imported Xrd when it came out in japanese by just downloading it off the JP PSN store, the menus and in-game text were all in english anyway

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

They're probably going to just hold a separate press release for an English version of the game anyway a few months down the line because that's always how these things go

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah I have a Japanese PSN account now so it's so similar to just buying it regularly that I'll probably do it.

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

Realistically english Revelator will almost certainly come out within 2 weeks of, if not on the same day of the JP release

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Win. I can't wait. They also added a Korean girl to the roster who fights inside of a robot suit that just looks like a normal old guy.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
If ArcSys was dedicated enough to have the entire English version on the JP version for Xrd, I can't see why they would not do the same for Revelator.

Unless they say otherwise of course, so import away

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

Win. I can't wait. They also added a Korean girl to the roster who fights inside of a robot suit that just looks like a normal old guy.

:yeah:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Mintergalactic posted:

Realistically english Revelator will almost certainly come out within 2 weeks of, if not on the same day of the JP release

Imho sine its arksys it will be months after

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

Imho sine its arksys it will be months after

US release of XRD was only 12 days after release in Japan and it's been pretty successful, it'll probably be about as fast if not faster with Revelator

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's weird, because GG was localized by Aksys afaik and they got that poo poo done side by side with the console version's development. I would assume ArcSys just yelled at them to get it done since they know GG is favored over BB here, but also because it was the first GG fg that was new since X2.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

US release of XRD was only 12 days after release in Japan and it's been pretty successful, it'll probably be about as fast if not faster with Revelator

oh yeah

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thank you Capcom.

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

SFV: a T-rated game

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

The kid holding the ball expresses my own feelings as well

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

karin's alternate costume is really boring.

she's going to her clerical job at the local law firm

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

I would not mind except that it also shows terrible color coordination, which is most likely not in character.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

Holy poo poo that is a boring outfit

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

here's the whole album someone on reddit posted

http://imgur.com/a/kDgvU

birdie's is funny. it looks like he just stole one of bison's old uniforms

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Rashids is super cool.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

Rashids is super cool.

Its awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That game comes out in like 2 weeks. Cool

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

In Training posted:

I'm glad it's coming to Steam, I get to play it now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

In Training posted:

im excited to get owned

• Locked thread