Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Good Listener posted:

Dang, part of me wishes I read this earlier haha. I don't even want the Aerialbots but for 30 bucks drat.

I would heavily consider it if they weren't those awful G2 colors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Nightbeat and Jihaxus for 4.99 as well on HTS

Roadbuster for 6.99.

Roadbuster is 200% worth it at 7 dollars, man.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Roadbuster's guns alone are worth $7

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

"Menasor is driven by one thing and one thing only: a desire to obliterate the enemy. He attacks Decepticons – on the ground or in the air – with all-out force."

Autobot Menasor?

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Anora posted:

Roadbuster for 6.99.

Roadbuster is 200% worth it at 7 dollars, man.

Unfortunately he seems to be sold out at the moment

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Here's a handy tip, if you sign up for the hasbro newsletter, you get a one time use per customer 20% off discount. Combined with the already ridiculous discounts on some of the transformers available, you can get those combiner teams for 24 bucks each, etc.

Anora posted:

Roadbuster for 6.99.
I added a few roadbusters to my cart, then reloaded my cart and there were half as many, then went to checkout and he had sold out, drat

Least I got home in time to get in on the combiner sets.

Silverbolt is also 7.49

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 11:14 on Sep 16, 2016

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Preorder my first TF for well over 3 years - Hasbro Asia Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave. I've been meaning to get a MP Soundwave for ages, and this seems to be a good opportunity

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
Ughhh I missed the Superion set. Perfect limbs for my beloved Sky Lynx.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
I finally saw a Galvatron in the flesh. Oh my god, the helmet on a hinge! That's an actual design someone came up with?

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
DT said he got moved to the TF section, right?

I have to wonder how many times we've accidentally insulted his design work, or praised it.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I imagine it always slaps his forehead after transforming and he punches Cyclonus in a rage.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Anora posted:

I have to wonder how many times we've accidentally insulted his design work, or praised it.

I thought he was trying to move to legal so he could be more like me

Daaku Shinsei
Feb 26, 2003

That's new... Found a Highbrow. Put his guns together for Xort's little vehicle. His feet holes stuck to the pegs, and I found out he has no pin in his hips, but looks like he should.

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Anora posted:

I've been working on some Transformers items for a while now, but I don't report to that team, and it's only a small portion of my projects (especially this time of year)
That said, there is a possibility that some of the comments you've had here have been communicated to those people

Why cookie Rocket posted:

I thought he was trying to move to legal so he could be more like me

I'm in law school part-time

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Deceptive Thinker posted:

That said, there is a possibility that some of the comments you've had here have been communicated to those people

Good thing Taint Reaper ain't here to see this.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

He obviously printed TR's entire TF thread post history to put on their office walls, like some wallpaper of insanity.

I just walked by a store that mostly sells cheap bootleg toys an stuff like that, and they had a weijiang AoE Snarl. It's like voyager size, looked nice. Also an enormous AoE Bumblebee (almost leader size) but I didn't check if it was weijiang too.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Turns out Combiner Wars handfoot guns can be Titanmaster seats.

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Sep 17, 2016

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
I wish I had noticed that Roadbuster last night haha. He's one I planned to pick up this year. Oh well, s'all good. I'm gonna call it a good pick up by getting that Superion and put myself on a TF buying hiatus for the next month haha. That way I can use money on cool stuff at TFCon :3:

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS
Man, so much sucks about my Scourge. Super fuckin' floppy head, and the Titanmaster's waist-bend is really loose too. Left shoulder won't stay on the ball when you move it, left forearm slides off if you swivel it, wrists so floppy it limits how I pose him, and the halves of the, uh, hood? of the space-boat won't end up flush no matter how much I fiddle with it, which bugs me because the 'con sign is split in half there. If I was a kid I'd be pissed 'cause he'd keep falling apart when played with. As a grown adult who still buys toys, though, I'm only mildly disappointed. Looks perfectly fine posed on a shelf, glowering like the bearded grumpy son of a bitch he is.

I do, however, consider it a design flaw that if you're a forgetful bastard like myself (also a design flaw, can't blame that one on Hasbro), leaving Fracas in the spaceboat cockpit can sure be confused with "this is a stiff as hell slider piece" and with enough force you can break the poor guy's spine. Thankfully because his waist is loose and lovely, the tabs didn't snap off. Still feel for the guy. I'm sorry, Rum Ham Fracas!

Rythe
Jan 21, 2011

Is anybody else irrational mad that the new Titan Wars Wheelie doesn't come with a drat slingshot? I need to find somebody with a 3D printer to make me one or hit up Google to see if one exist. On the plus side he looks amazing getting a piggy back ride from MP Grimlock, such a bad rear end little figure.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Rythe posted:

Is anybody else irrational mad that the new Titan Wars Wheelie doesn't come with a drat slingshot? I need to find somebody with a 3D printer to make me one or hit up Google to see if one exist. On the plus side he looks amazing getting a piggy back ride from MP Grimlock, such a bad rear end little figure.

The_Doctor posted:

I finally saw a Galvatron in the flesh. Oh my god, the helmet on a hinge! That's an actual design someone came up with?

I've seen some decent stuff on Shapeways in eyeballing for both those issues.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Rythe posted:

I gave him the one from GDO Wheelie, and it looks fine in his hand.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hey guys, I have 5 Grooves left if anyone wants one before I offer them up in a FB group.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I'm in a tent in the middle of a thunderstorm in the middle of British Columbia, and my motorcycle is outside getting soaked, and I'm playing with Breacher because I always bring him (or Cosmos or Powerglide) with me when I travel for good luck, and I'm posting to you about it on something awful dot com from a goddamn telephone. Sometimes the 21st century is pretty neat

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
I don't know what happened to my Breacher :smith:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Jesus Christ this thing is going to be HUGE

MPP-10 next to him

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer

DoctorWhat posted:

I don't know what happened to my Breacher :smith:

I thought I lost mine for a little while too until I found him parked snugly in Seaspray's cargo bed, he's always in the last place you look

Also has anyone else seen this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P8VRCw87x0

Stop motion is cool, I always wanted to make stuff like this when I was a kid but back then the technology was prohibitively expensive

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Fiddling with Scourge, it looks like his loose head issues are caused by the head socket, not the ball joint on his TM. Can't figure out how to tighten it up.

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

Rhyno posted:

Fiddling with Scourge, it looks like his loose head issues are caused by the head socket, not the ball joint on his TM. Can't figure out how to tighten it up.

My understanding of it is, from my limited test sample (3), the bots where the connector socket is fully recessed into the torso make a tighter connection than Scourge, whose "neck grabbers" are a millimetre or so exposed. So the titanmaster's head is only secure at two sides instead of four. No idea how the hell you'd remedy this apart from sticking some fun-tack into his neck-hole, which I think is gonna be my inelegant solution. Right now I managed to get his spaceboat mode all plugged together nicely so he'll be staying like that for a while.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Rhyno posted:

You can dab the sides of the socket with pledge if you want, or coat Fracas' entire head with pledge. It'll have a gloss finish that'll look kinda silly that way though.

When I put Loudmouth on, it wasn't floppy anymore. Looks pretty banging too.

BobbyDrake
Mar 13, 2005

I watched the Blu-Ray of TFTM today. Damnit, I'm 38 years old, why do I still tear up when Optimus Prime dies?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Rhyno posted:

Jesus Christ this thing is going to be HUGE

MPP-10 next to him

This is excellent but also makes me want to buy seconds of each bot because they are all rad in bot mode too.

Have each standing in bot mode with the combined form towering over them.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Captain Invictus posted:

This is excellent but also makes me want to buy seconds of each bot because they are all rad in bot mode too.

Have each standing in bot mode with the combined form towering over them.

I have three of the arm SUV, two of the Jeep leg and 3 of the other leg. All in different colors.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
it is very tempting, they are an absolute joy to transform for the most part.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Woop, found Chromedome and Mindwipe at a Walgreens today. $20 each though? drat.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Captain Invictus posted:

it is very tempting, they are an absolute joy to transform for the most part.

I still can't find a red Grind Rod and it's killing me. They'd better keep dropping these guys in multiple colors!

Honest Ray
Feb 10, 2007

Your bargaining posture is highly dubious.

Rhyno posted:

Hey guys, I have 5 Grooves left if anyone wants one before I offer them up in a FB group.

Is this Legends or Deluxe Groove?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Honest Ray posted:

Is this Legends or Deluxe Groove?

Deluxe!

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

RID gave us a new female Transformer. It's Scatterspike, the recolor of Quillfire. She's in season 3.

The episode also gave us new characters using Bisk and Clampdown's models. The green Clampdown is Clawtrap but they didn't say who the blue one based on Bisk is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
There's a season 3? Thought season 2 was final.