Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

the only way this could get better is if it turns out the bbc got marching orders from Buckingham Palace on that one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
https://twitter.com/GeorgWestington/status/1476506811356393478?s=20

lmfao

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
https://twitter.com/ArmendarizDis16/status/1476315458743816192?t=tGSzHAibOYFxw4P8cA97uA&s=19

Lol that they sealed the files.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(we all knew it was gonna end like this, forget it jake, it’s Epstein town)

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

what files?

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
wherever the files are being stored should be on the lookout for incoming planes

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
Maxwell didn't kill herself

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Stevie Lee posted:

wherever the files are being stored should be on the lookout for incoming planes

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

But you see we won so we don't need to do anything anymore.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Wizard Master posted:

A funny observation I just had: true love means finishing each other's sentences - so I suppose she really did love Jeffrey Epstein.

you stole this joke from Twitter

multistability
Feb 15, 2014

Is there a source for this? I can't find anything

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

i don't think this is true

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

ok I clicked thru the tweet and:

I AM THE BORDER CANDIDATE 4 Congress, I will flip Beto’s old seat. I am a Border Patrol Wife , mother & grandmother. Small business owner & Realtor. Donate

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

i don't think this is true

inconsequential
Feb 6, 2004

Ziggy Smalls posted:

A little earlier in the thread someone posted a youtube link to this same speech.

https://archive.org/details/HypnosisInMPDRitualAbuse.TheGreenbaumSpeech

In this lecture Dr. D C Hammond lays out his disoveries around using hypnosis to help multiple personality disorder cases. During hyposis sessions with his patients he would discover various personality and program structures that though from seemingly unrelated cases used identical wording and structure. These programs seemed to fulfill a variety of cult purposes like providing sex but there was also a program in multiple patients called something like "killer." I believe the doctor goes on to explain his attempts at deprogramming some of these victims and finding that defense mechanisms were also programmed into these people. Some of the patients appeared to believe, based on their programming, that if they told anyone what happened to them, they personally would go completely insane. Also interestingly, a lot of the nomenclature used in the programming was taken from Kaballah.

I think the most important fact here is that Dr Hammond found patients like these all over the US and some in southeast Asia. These were not isolated incidents.

I was fascinated by the speech and did some digging. It sounds like this guy got totally out of the cult business after this. Is it because he was endangered or because it risked ruining his career or was it just all bogus? Don't know, but he does seem to have gotten out of that part of the discourse and stayed far away. He claims it is because it was too touchy of a subject to be involved in and was grueling work with little payoff. Him and some other therapists were sued by a patient and settled. But he did have knowledge of the Process church, so...very murky for sure.

https://greyfaction.org/resources/proponents/hammond-d-corydon/

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2004-02-13-0402130313-story.html

The trial is super bizarre, because on the face of it I can almost understand that you want to keep the trial limited in scope so as not to overwhelm the jury, or sound too conspiratorial. And if you lose it looks absolutely terrible, like you let her get off. But this presents the perfect cover for simply keeping everyone powerful out of the conversation, it's a real testament to the elegant design of the whole system. That the trial had to be limited in scope is a "very sensible explanation" if you think conspiracies are all impossible bullshit dreamt up by bored crazies.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

multistability posted:

Is there a source for this? I can't find anything

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-jeffrey-epstein-records-sealed-ghislaine-maxwell-verdict-1664233

quote:

Earlier in December, a decision was taken between the defense and prosecution that Jeffrey Epstein's famous little black book wouldn't be released to the public, The Independent reported.

The contacts book has previously been leaked online. Leland Nally, a journalist with Mother Jones, once called everyone in the contacts book for a feature.

Some evidence in Maxwell's case remained sealed, including Epstein's little black book, however Posobiec's Tweet suggested that all the evidence had been kept secret.

This doesn't account for the high profile names of Epstein and Maxwell's rich and powerful friends that were disclosed in court.

The decision to seal the contacts book was also made during the trial and was therefore not related to the verdict, which hadn't yet been reached.

sealed not available to the public

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Stevie Lee posted:

they're good man they've got the iron dome

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
lol people are shocked dersh on jimmy saviles TV station.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Ghislaine isn't gonna get an appeal, she will rot forever so that libs can point at her and use her as "proof" that the system works even though everyone in the black book walked free

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

some folks really fave their faves

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Marzzle posted:

he's the best lawyer in the world

i get the feeling he's a CIA/Mossad recruiter for Harvard students and thats why he gets away with so much poo poo

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

if i understand things right, the bbc didn't even ask dersh about giuffre he just told them about the rape accusations against him of his own free will? lmao

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

how is that dude not dead yet

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Doctor Jeep posted:

if i understand things right, the bbc didn't even ask dersh about giuffre he just told them about the rape accusations against him of his own free will? lmao

to smear the victim correct

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Doctor Jeep posted:

He did the same thing when he was brought onto a show to talk about Jussie Smollett's guilty verdict. This guy probably tells it to the cashier of every store he shops in.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Spergin Morlock posted:

i get the feeling he's a CIA/Mossad recruiter for Harvard students and thats why he gets away with so much poo poo

oh he's deffo connected to something powerful and shadowy. probably the post epstein reorganization (if any reorganization) of whatever shadowy umbrella entity they're all working for

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Riot Bimbo posted:

how is that dude not dead yet

maybe the cabal is so loving stupid and inbred that they think he's actually a brilliant lawyer that cannot self incriminate and all his extremely suspect interviews are actually impressing the elites because they thrive on flaunting their hosed up power over the world

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/242303672569188354?t=a39GPWy5Yp8DWPGRN_pzIA&s=19

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Marzzle posted:

maybe the cabal is so loving stupid and inbred that they think he's actually a brilliant lawyer that cannot self incriminate and all his extremely suspect interviews are actually impressing the elites because they thrive on flaunting their hosed up power over the world

They're mostly boomers that think the internet is like putting a message in a bottle and throwing it into the sea. If the TV and paper don't talk about it, they're safe.

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK
I saw somewhere where there was a website that was basically a digital version of a pinboard with peoples pictures and yarn that people could collaborate together on.

we should probably have used something like that because that reading list now looks batshit crazy and has no apparent connection to Epstein when I distinctly remember the books being at least somewhat related as they came up over the course of these years and hundreds of pages.

like trying to explain to someone how there is a direct line between prohibition era gangsters and Bobby kotick is harder than it should be and notable only because it can -inexplicably- be done. like the weirdest game of six degrees of Kevin bacon.

Torpor has issued a correction as of 00:08 on Dec 31, 2021

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Idgi this has never been the Epstein thread its the intelligence historiography thread and has been since very early.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Marzzle posted:

oh he's deffo connected to something powerful and shadowy. probably the post epstein reorganization (if any reorganization) of whatever shadowy umbrella entity they're all working for

Also OJ back when he was having "legal troubles".

His CV is a who's who of scandalous rich people.

quote:

Throughout his tenure at Harvard, Dershowitz maintained his legal practice in both criminal and civil law. His clients have included high-profile figures such as Patty Hearst, Harry Reems, Leona Helmsley, Jim Bakker, Mike Tyson, Michael Milken, O.J. Simpson and Kirtanananda Swami. Dershowitz reportedly was one of Nelson Mandela's lawyers.

Patty Hearst was pardoned by Clinton.
Milken was pardoned by Trump.
Kirtanananda Swami was the swami who's Child molestation charges dersh got waived.
Jim Bakker needs no introduction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vLzUo0-z78

Leona Helmsley was this lady:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxnQAJdJk-I

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

i'm glad leona helmsley is dead. lifetime bitch

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

is her billionaire dog still around?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Real hurthling! posted:

is her billionaire dog still around?

nah it died like 10 years ago

Randal
Apr 20, 2016

not adding value on SA one post at a time

Doctor Jeep posted:

Yeah and then argued that the government not using the testimony of someone who has accused a member of the royal family of pedophilia somehow delegitimizes the accusation. For a lawyer he's very illogical

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Spergin Morlock posted:

nah it died like 10 years ago

rip billionaire penthouse living dog

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Randal posted:

For a lawyer he's very illogical

Chewbacca defense.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 51 minutes!
Young Orc

kill me already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Like seriously the kind of immunity dershowitz grants his clients is reality breaking.

They could find a tape of OJ doing the murders and he couldn't be tried again.

Epstein thought he was gonna be walking free like he did in Palm Beach and when he got busted again and transferred to NY, he loving panicked.

Still, there's more under this fuckin rug and here's hoping more people tear it up.