Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

ded posted:

so exactly how many coalitions is test a part of now? papi + legacy + ???

legacy is the coalition of alliances sucking up to TEST - that is, the southeast below the PL/NC/FRAT renter space.

papi is the super-coalition of legacy, Pandafam (NCPL, PH, and FRAT), and other various grrgoon types mixed in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles 1998
Sep 27, 2007

by VideoGames

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

The use of CFC to refer to us still, by hostiles, is them rejecting our rebrand. It's an extension of how all of the stuff we say is memetic logorrhea poison and, if allowed past the brick wall they imagine their minds, will irrecoverably convert them into a goon and upend their wallets into the Imperium News Network collection plate.

Ah. so we're being deadnamed.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Charles 1998 fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Feb 12, 2021

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Charles 1998 posted:

spray bottle dot gif

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Charles 1998 posted:

:frogout:

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

The use of CFC to refer to us still, by hostiles, is them rejecting our rebrand. It's an extension of how all of the stuff we say is memetic logorrhea poison and, if allowed past the brick wall they imagine their minds, will irrecoverably convert them into a goon and upend their wallets into the Imperium News Network collection plate.

CFC was a better name and all of my rose colored glasses come from that era so they can come at me w/that poo poo all they want.

Charles 1998 posted:

Don't do this.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Charles 1998 posted:

gently caress off.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Charles 1998 posted:

:fuckoff:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Rhymenoserous posted:

CFC was a better name and all of my rose colored glasses come from that era so they can come at me w/that poo poo all they want.

Yeah, I liked the old name better too, but Imperium isn't, like, offensive or anything, just kinda bland. It's w/e as far as I'm concerned.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Yeah, I liked the old name better too, but Imperium isn't, like, offensive or anything, just kinda bland. It's w/e as far as I'm concerned.

It makes for ready-made gimmicks, and really, that's all you can hope for in a internet spreadsheet-space game.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
this is a real good time to come out to W6V to do delta sqad things

Agrikk
Oct 17, 2003

Take care with that! We have not fully ascertained its function, and the ticking is accelerating.

Floppychop posted:

I still don't totally understand the rebrand, but it's still a lot of the same people and the majority are the same type of people. So I'm cool with it, still feels like the goons of old.

I thought the rebrand from Clusterfuck Coalition to the Imperium was so that TheMittani.com could monetize easier. Easier to grab ad traffic with a bland name than with one with the f-bomb in it.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
Anyone have a link to the latest GTS?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Agrikk posted:

I thought the rebrand from Clusterfuck Coalition to the Imperium was so that TheMittani.com could monetize easier. Easier to grab ad traffic with a bland name than with one with the f-bomb in it.

Wasn’t that pubbie spin because they were mad they didn’t think to use warhams-esque poo poo first

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
the imperium is a great name honestly. warhammer has some cool names

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
https://pastebin.com/KgTK5vNJ

They're deluded... There is no other explanation.

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you
Fortress Querious

pyrometer
Aug 1, 2004

orange juche posted:

gently caress off.

NGL appreciate your input but you are abrasive as gently caress with this poo poo

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Charles 1998 posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

yeah no

kudos to mods for that probe, :discourse:

pyrometer posted:

NGL appreciate your input but you are abrasive as gently caress with this poo poo

nobody is obligated to be nice about bad jokes hth

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

pyrometer posted:

He's 100% right to be abrasive in this context.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
oh my god all of you shut up you tedious shits

Super.Jesus
Oct 20, 2011

Dalael posted:

https://pastebin.com/KgTK5vNJ

They're deluded... There is no other explanation.

They're just moving all their SCVs into our siege tank ambush range are they

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

Fine. We'll get back to talking about brave for another 3 pages.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Rhymenoserous posted:

Fine. We'll get back to talking about brave for another 3 pages.

yeah eve talk in the eve thread what a concept

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

Stereotype posted:

nice update ccp

Congrats, you won Eve

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

vulturesrow posted:

Congrats, you won Eve

I believe I have to upgrade macos to 10.13, but it has been 873 days since my last backup so i gotta wait for that

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Stereotype posted:

I believe I have to upgrade macos to 10.13, but it has been 873 days since my last backup so i gotta wait for that

Oof. Yeah.

That's...that's kinda suboptimal.

Also macs are terrible with having to stay updated to install stuff.

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo
Ok so we've gone through the jabber vs discord debate, talked about whether switching to "The Imperium" was a good change or not- what's next on the evethread topic carousel?

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

You guys like funny videos of cats doing WHACKY stuff?

Edit: how about we boil some ribs.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Rudeboy Detective posted:

You guys like funny videos of cats doing WHACKY stuff?

Edit: how about we boil some ribs.

Sous Vide or Traeger Fire?

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

Hey my dude, its starting to become a pattern when you come to the thread telling people to shut up. Its not a good look. It seems to be a very specific type of posting you don't want people to dunk on.....

Stereotype posted:

the imperium is a great name honestly. warhammer has some cool names

:same:

It makes propaganda easier, the theme kind of fits, and its a simpler brand for the silly game news sites. If anything, what I have seen isn't 40k enough and should go full out more often.

Sickening fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Feb 12, 2021

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
hell of a fun night out in the rear end end of querious: https://fleetcom.space/battlereport/sMkfXbnFC5dnyZSCo

we are figuring out the zen of alpha'ing nerds with tornadoes. plz come to w6v if you would like to participate

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Dalmuti posted:

hell of a fun night out in the rear end end of querious: https://fleetcom.space/battlereport/sMkfXbnFC5dnyZSCo

we are figuring out the zen of alpha'ing nerds with tornadoes. plz come to w6v if you would like to participate

Oh god that was fun--takes me back. Alphafleet all day.

I'm staring at my email account. Guessing the auth people aren't online this late.

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB

Dalmuti posted:

Do you need any logi for this? Or is it more hit and run?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

redbrouw posted:

We hit and run but come anyways

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I really shouldn’t use an inclusive we when I’ve not done poo poo for a few weeks

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

redbrouw posted:

You always need logi.

Alphafleets especially. Their whole gimmick is stupid high damage, but with the downside of high cycle times. So if you ever drop below the needed firepower to blap someone into dust in one hit, the entire fleet is in dire trouble (assuming decent logi on the other side). Spacepriests keep your damage output high for longer. Even if you're hit-and-run, if someone needs patching up it's useful.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

redbrouw posted:

our immediate need to defend a whole bunch of structures benefits from hit-and-run

but our regular everyday fleets love some shield logi.

there's always something fun to do in querious. come on out

pyrometer
Aug 1, 2004

hey how about these poo poo posts

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

pyrometer posted:

hey how about these poo poo posts

*shits pants*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I really shouldn’t use an inclusive we when I’ve not done poo poo for a few weeks

for all the memes, pings are actually an issue, i have a hard time determining what pings are good and bad to the point i just stopped logging in (sad)

also my accounts are unsubbed and even the miniluv stipend isn't enough to keep them plexed :sad: