Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Okonner posted:

Guys, guys, "deplorable" is A Thing now and Hillary is absolutely smart to pivot back to attacking Trump while the media is going to be grilling the GOP about the alt right for her.

deplorable donald

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

AngryBooch posted:

More loving Clinton triangulation and moderation instead of turning out the goddamn base.

Doubling down on 50% would have been a really loving stupid thing to do no matter how true it may be.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Okonner posted:

Guys, guys, "deplorable" is A Thing now and Hillary is absolutely smart to pivot back to attacking Trump while the media is going to be grilling the GOP about the alt right for her.

The liberal media sure, but CNN, NYT, ect are just going to stay pearl clutching on this one.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

AngryBooch posted:

My kingdom for a democrat with a loving spine. Double down and make the media report on the ridiculously high percentage of Trump voters who believe Obama is muslim, mexicans are all rapists, get upset at hearing foreign languages spoken, muslim ban, etc.

That's implied by saying all those things are the Trump brand. She's focusing the criticism on the canidate with the implication that his voters must be going along with it, without actually calling them racist for them to pop their monocles over. They get to stew with the fact they're surrounded by racists instead of busying themselves with out rage over being sneered at.

Greataval
Mar 26, 2010
loving democrats just once wish they had a spine.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

breaklaw posted:

Just empty quoting this proves the point that I'm making.

A couple of months ago there was a Vox piece that was mostly a self-criticism of the modern left for their "smugness". I don't think it went far enough but it did demonstrate that some progressives are also starting to see that these kind of attitudes are becoming more and more problematic for the advancement of progressive causes.
conservatives are all giant pussies. they are terrified, scared children who see a world changing around them and they want to stop it because they are selfish, terrified fucks. on every level, the conservative worldview is about setting reality aside and trying to live in a bubble of warm safety.

i do not need to pretend that modern conservatives have valid points about poo poo because they rarely if ever do.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

AngryBooch posted:

More loving Clinton triangulation and moderation instead of turning out the goddamn base.

lol

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
Trump continually calls all Democrats criminals and says their candidate should be in prison. Calls all moderate Republicans men whose wives cheat on them with large black men. Says the word regret once and continues on.

Hillary underestimates the actual percentage of batshit crazy Trump voters and later apologizes, admits fault and allows the media another opening to attack her.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Remember way back when she referred to trump as "donaaaaald" dripping with condescension why did she stop doing that

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Greataval posted:

loving democrats just once wish they had a spine.

:rolleyes:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

just call him a human garbage on national tv. it's what he is and voters would love to hear that poo poo

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx

Montasque posted:

The liberal media sure, but CNN, NYT, ect are just going to stay pearl clutching on this one.

CNN will at least produce more panels where everyone laughs at the Trump surrogate and the Times has gotta be seeing a huge surge in hits on that compilation of Trump rally footage that gives them a reason to address Trump's base honestly.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

breaklaw posted:

Not saying that Trump dosen't embody and promote racism and misogyny. I'm saying people may be voting for him for other reasons. Fear of a liberal SCOTUS for example.

This is it. This is the point. You've got a racist candidate who is drawing the racist vote and then Clinton says a thing about how half of Trump supporters are racist and now you're upset that she's pointing out the racists. You're not even really arguing that point here.

You are choosing to sit next to the basket. Why are you next to the basket?

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

cams posted:

conservatives are all giant pussies. they are terrified, scared children who see a world changing around them and they want to stop it because they are selfish, terrified fucks. on every level, the conservative worldview is about setting reality aside and trying to live in a bubble of warm safety.

i do not need to pretend that modern conservatives have valid points about poo poo because they rarely if ever do.

there you leftists go, being all smug and correct again on this dead gay forum

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I know yall really want Clinton to get a spray tan and say retarded poo poo like Trump because the primary broke your brains but Hillary isn't going to put herself on Trumps level/

bullets cure cops
Feb 3, 2006

GobiasIndustries posted:

Doubling down on 50% would have been a really loving stupid thing to do no matter how true it may be.

She should just read off some of the statistics on how many of his supporters believe loving bonkers conspiratorial bullshit.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

he has a point though. donald trump keeps trying to make this an issues based election focusing on the importance of the supreme court, but liberals just keep accusing him of racism with no basis whatsoever

suck my dick

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
well i'm MC huck and i'm here to say it's a sin and a choice if you wanna be gay

https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/774649943327899648

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

I know yall really want Clinton to get a spray tan and say retarded poo poo like Trump because the primary broke your brains but Hillary isn't going to put herself on Trumps level/

more like i'd prefer luther over obama to address the people sometimes, just be straight and blunt about how lovely republicans are and how they have no positive, evidence based ideas to offer the country

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

AngryBooch posted:

Trump continually calls all Democrats criminals and says their candidate should be in prison.

Why do you think Clinton should emulate Trump; a man with no campaign and is currently behind Harambe with voters on 35

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Joementum posted:

well i'm MC huck and i'm here to say it's a sin and a choice if you wanna be gay

https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/774649943327899648

a tisket a tasket someone's gonna get their rear end kicked

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I'm genuinely curious how liberals, women, black people, Muslims, and Latinos will be like after Trump is inaugurated. I mean, I know how they'll feel, but I wonder what their lives will be like.

Now I'm depressed :(

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Karl Sharks posted:

a tisket a tasket someone's gonna get their rear end kicked

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

Why do you think Clinton should emulate Trump; a man with no campaign and is currently behind Harambe with voters on 35

the difference is that we can find the statistics and video evidence to back her statements up

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Greataval posted:

*corncob intensifies*

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Seriously though,
https://twitter.com/LOLGOP/status/774647363281494016

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

if trump is behind harambe, and then clinton emulates trump and falls behind harambe, does harambe win

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

fart blood posted:

I'm genuinely curious how liberals, women, black people, Muslims, and Latinos will be like after Trump is inaugurated. I mean, I know how they'll feel, but I wonder what their lives will be like.

life sucks and is hard

you just endure it and fight it

as a woman Trump is insanely gross but its not like its made a difference when guys have catcalled me and poo poo and probably will do it even with a woman president

people are poo poo and people are not poo poo

thats just life

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

Venom Snake posted:

To turn out the base instead of trying to peel off dim witted stragglers still asking themselves "Is Trump really racist?"

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

magiccarpet posted:

i described hillary as 'the definition of shrill' prior to the forum the other night and my ladyfriend informed me that it is now a sexist term

i am aging out of all sorts of poo poo i guess

its ok friend you will die eventually and then the world will be less sexist

this is literally how social progress works, btw; the racist grandpas die and stop voting

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

already beat you to that few pages back, but yes.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

haha Donald Trump had an actual grudge against the WTC for being more important than his dumb building

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Karl Sharks posted:

more like i'd prefer luther over obama to address the people sometimes, just be straight and blunt about how lovely republicans are and how they have no positive, evidence based ideas to offer the country

Obama is well mannered and nice because he's a very well educated and well spoken person. His attacks come off as low key and soft because he's not a man who exists in 140 characters. Hillary IS much more blunt than Obama is but people *constantly* get mad at her (see: last night) for being to mean because "HILLARY IS A BITCH".

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Yinlock posted:

haha Donald Trump had an actual grudge against the WTC for being more important than his dumb building

not more important, just taller

who am i kidding, to him those are equivalent

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Yinlock posted:

it's so Trump. i especially love the "upon their demise" phrasing

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

I mean...he knows how that scene ends right?

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

What a load of crap. Is this what we want for our country folks?

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx

fart blood posted:

You know when Zoux started probating Boosted for his "Trump is deffo gonna win" gimmick I don't think it came with any request that other posters pick up the slack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

Obama is well mannered and nice because he's a very well educated and well spoken person. His attacks come off as low key and soft because he's not a man who exists in 140 characters. Hillary IS much more blunt than Obama is but people *constantly* get mad at her (see: last night) for being to mean because "HILLARY IS A BITCH".

i don't mean i want him to lay some sick slams on twitter, i mean i want a blistering rant/lecture on how hosed up the republican party has become since, idk, reagan

• Locked thread