Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Nuclear Spoon posted:

i never knew where the smiling glen johnson thing came from, i feel like i've just gazed upon moses' tablet

a few years later we got this at Wrestlemania

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.
Concept by my buddy Luis

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
The time a German keeper scored a penalty, celebrated, then watched the other team punt the ball into an empty net for a goal as he was jogging back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sAhzBAWCNE

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente
Tbf to mister Butt his teammates hosed up by leaving the center circle and enabling a restart of play

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Birmingham City's owners (Americans) sacking John Eustace when they were sixth in the Championship because they wanted to hire Wayne Rooney and play "no fear" football

John Eustace managing Blackburn Rovers to a 2-0 win at Leicester on the final day which relegates Birmingham to League One

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

FullLeatherJacket posted:

Birmingham City's owners (Americans) sacking John Eustace when they were sixth in the Championship because they wanted to hire Wayne Rooney and play "no fear" football

John Eustace managing Blackburn Rovers to a 2-0 win at Leicester on the final day which relegates Birmingham to League One

lol I forgot about that and I'm delighted to see that it's ended in relegation

Shroud
May 11, 2009
Marouane Chamakh's career arc.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Marouane Chamakh's hair arc.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Shroud posted:

Yaya Sanogo

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

kri kri posted:

Yaya Sanogo

Bebé

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

Lol that owns

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

kri kri posted:

Yaya Sanogo
banana yaya moving to a club called plantanias

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Disco is not dead! Disco is LIFE!

Clearly if they'd stuck with Rooney they'd have stayed up

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

I bear no ill will against Birmingham City but it's incredibly funny that they have hosed around and found out so quickly with this case

Shroud posted:

snoods

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Shroud posted:

he probably still needs to work on his crossing

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Playing defence while on offence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G10oQQciPDo

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Mainwaring posted:

Clearly if they'd stuck with Rooney they'd have stayed up

:hai:

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

jesus WEP posted:

banana yaya moving to a club called plantanias

mods

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

ok is this match fixing or

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Her Dryer posted:

ok is this match fixing or

Wouldn't be the first time in canada

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
https://twitter.com/VictorWanyama/status/199525393475190784

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Hell, same

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Worryingly, he was playing in Scotland at the time.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Shroud
May 11, 2009
It's probably been said many time, but Harry Kane's trophy cabinet (updated for the 2023/2024 season).

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

quote:

Hi rio do u want picking up in the morning pal

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Simply the best

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

In about 5 years, "Postitively Arsenal" is going to be very disappointed trying to buy alcohol aged 17 and 183 days.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

joey barton at rangers

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

joey barton at rangers

joey barton at marseille

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

vyelkin posted:

joey barton at marseille

Joey Barton

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

vyelkin posted:

joey barton at marseille

His accent

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

ItohRespectArmy posted:

joey barton at rangers

Speaking of Rangers:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

woodgateesque

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
Not so much funny but heartfelming. Rooney picking up the young wans and going to a hotel room where he fell asleep in a really uncomfy chair and gave them the double bed to do all their posing in, and if they ever wanted to sleep.

Proper gentleman. One of the few footballers I'd trust.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Joey Barton getting on Question Time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Steve Irelands Range Rover