Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

lol that poster is cool, i learned that the halo series is actually about killing brown people today

Pablo Nergigante posted:

This guy fucks

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

a Loving Dog posted:

lol that poster is cool, i learned that the halo series is actually about killing brown people today

holy poo poo, how have my eyes been closed for so long...

copy
Jul 26, 2007

also this rules

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

a Loving Dog posted:

This website is loving awesome.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

if your gimmick of having women who were good at things NOT related to staying in the kitchen on your team brought you to this, of what use was the gimmick?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

copy posted:

if your gimmick of having women who were good at things NOT related to staying in the kitchen on your team brought you to this, of what use was the gimmick?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Welcome to Lake Wobegon, where all the women are militant, all the men stay in the kitchen, and all the children are above average

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Well I think women are more than “pretty good” sir

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

copy posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmfao I love this website

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

copy posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

copy posted:

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Welcome to Lake Wobegon, where all the women are militant, all the men stay in the kitchen, and all the children are above average

lol

I got the tude now posted:

Well I think women are more than “pretty good” sir

lolol

Bicyclops posted:

ahahahahahahahahaha

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

On one hand lol but on the other hand after watching Top Gun: Maverick I think single mothers should pay quadruple rent so the government can buy more aircraft carriers and cool jets

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

:Salute:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

The Fitness Thread XVIII: Skipping Leg Day for Over 15 years! (1, 2, 3... 35)

(jump to post)

Senator Joe Manchin is a pox upon the Earth,

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

o7

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

(jump to post)

fitness politics into every part fo my life!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Bicyclops posted:

(jump to post)

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
His house has holes in the drywall with the date marked like a childhood homes doorframe

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Seriously chainprobe that guy unless he explains wtf he was thinking lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

His house has holes in the drywall with the date marked like a childhood homes doorframe

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

copy posted:

lmao

Bicyclops posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

i cant stop loving it here lmfao

ahahahahahahahaha oh my godddd

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Waiting in the sewers like Danny Devito Penguin for the perfect time to rise up and get goferchan's rear end

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Savage lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmgao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

a Loving Dog posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Waiting in the sewers like Danny Devito Penguin for the perfect time to rise up and get goferchan's rear end

lol