Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

projecthalaxy posted:

I do believe that Bryan genuinely, sincerely, good faithedly doesnt know how to watch the end of a television show

he's so stupid it's baffling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

projecthalaxy posted:

I do believe that Bryan genuinely, sincerely, good faithedly doesnt know how to watch the end of a television show

He was complaining about TNA having an overrun back in 2007, if he couldn't manage to always add a 10-minute overrun to his VCR over the past 17 years, he never will.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

why are the boys not back? Where are they?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Suplex Liberace posted:

why are the boys not back? Where are they?

Japan. They will be back tomorrow

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Hopefully James doesn't almost choke to death this time

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

James passed out in the street again but got hit by a kei van this time, rip

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Japan. They will be back tomorrow

its called record something from the hallowed tokyo dome hotel just like talking shop

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

"I'm watching The Whale! :D"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Tony Big Pizza Guy

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

shout out Tony "my school had an arbys and a subway in it" pizza guy

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

smdh the boys not keeping an episode in the can for situations like these

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Dango Bango posted:

smdh the boys not keeping an episode in the can for situations like these

Especially now that they don't do anything current! No news, no weekly reviews. You could record six months in advance and no one would know

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

Especially now that they don't do anything current! No news, no weekly reviews. You could record six months in advance and no one would know

it was incredibly obvious every time cumtown pulled this

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

bryan alvarez is so stupid his young child(ren) is(are) already smarter than he is

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
I tried listening to the fightful podcasts. They are really bad.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

it was incredibly obvious every time cumtown pulled this

I loved hearing Stav talking about the pork shoulder every episode though.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Mr Hootington posted:

I tried listening to the fightful podcasts. They are really bad.

send them a humper chat about it

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

An American Tail: Fightful Goes West

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

An American Tail: Fightful Goes West

more like An American FAIL

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

cumtown. hm. much to think about.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

The_Rob posted:

I loved hearing Stav talking about the pork shoulder every episode though.

Whatever man, shits boring who cares.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
I tried listening to cumtown once and there was like 30 minutes of them doing impressions of Wallace and Gromit fellating each other and I dunno how that poo poo became so popular

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

apophenium posted:

I tried listening to cumtown once and there was like 30 minutes of them doing impressions of Wallace and Gromit fellating each other and I dunno how that poo poo became so popular

idk that sounds pretty good lmao

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

apophenium posted:

I don’t know how this thing became popular

*describes a hilarious bit*

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
I thought it was really stupid and interminable :shrug:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

MLYP

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

apophenium posted:

I thought it was really stupid and interminable :shrug:

I mean. It was called Cum Town

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://twitter.com/thesdhotel/status/1788218785238782408

https://twitter.com/thisgengamingyt/status/1788213410686996946
OH MYYYYYYYYYY

dsriggs fucked around with this message at 16:02 on May 8, 2024

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Jawnny's finisher is the Overdrive. Thank you Uno

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

thats weird i was playing this morning and i only had the aew made community ones. I also randomly unlocked Owen

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Jawnny's finisher is the Overdrive. Thank you Uno

is this true. this better be true

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Finally going to put Tony Pizza guy through a flaming table as was promised in my patreon tier.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The boys are back in town… and out of town! It’s a special “Coast To Coast” episode featuring a double dose of DEADLOCK! First, ECW Hardcore TV from 1995 with the infamous “Cane Dewey” promo from Cactus Jack! This is not only one of the best ECW promos, but one of the best promos in all of wrestling! Also, there’s a new Dudley Boy joining the family, Dances With Dudley. The main event of the show is the iconic double dog collar match with The Pitbulls vs Raven & Stevie Richards. Plus, James & Johnny update us live from across the world in Japan

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

projecthalaxy posted:

The boys are back in town… and out of town! It’s a special “Coast To Coast” episode featuring a double dose of DEADLOCK! First, ECW Hardcore TV from 1995 with the infamous “Cane Dewey” promo from Cactus Jack! This is not only one of the best ECW promos, but one of the best promos in all of wrestling! Also, there’s a new Dudley Boy joining the family, Dances With Dudley. The main event of the show is the iconic double dog collar match with The Pitbulls vs Raven & Stevie Richards. Plus, James & Johnny update us live from across the world in Japan

Gross. The respectful Bryan Alvarez would never call something Coast to Coast unless it involved Art Bell.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

lmao the boys scamming 12k out of United

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lol they were not kidding about this visual representation of the Atomic Drop from the Pro Wrestling Fandom page

NSFW-ish?

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

just remembered the time my English pal looked Alvarez dead in the eyes with absolute disdain and said “my favorite wrestler is Naomichi Marufuji; you should really watch more wrestling.”

like, I’m sure he’s used to people coming at him for all kinds of reasons so he just defaults to “uh my favorite wrestlers are Okada and Shawn Michaels” while praying the person will leave him alone, but-
I don’t think he’s ever been in a situation where an absolute smokeshow of a woman has dressed him down for not watching NOAH while hilariously pronouncing “Naomichi Marufuji” in the thickest Northern England accent on Earth.

she had zero clue who he was (or Meltzer, who she chatted with for quite some time) and was disgusted to hear that he’s made a living off discussing wrestling for over two decades.

(I know I’ve mentioned it before but my god I just cackled so hard at the memory)

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

the escape goat posted:

just remembered the time my English pal looked Alvarez dead in the eyes with absolute disdain and said “my favorite wrestler is Naomichi Marufuji; you should really watch more wrestling.”

like, I’m sure he’s used to people coming at him for all kinds of reasons so he just defaults to “uh my favorite wrestlers are Okada and Shawn Michaels” while praying the person will leave him alone, but-
I don’t think he’s ever been in a situation where an absolute smokeshow of a woman has dressed him down for not watching NOAH while hilariously pronouncing “Naomichi Marufuji” in the thickest Northern England accent on Earth.

she had zero clue who he was (or Meltzer, who she chatted with for quite some time) and was disgusted to hear that he’s made a living off discussing wrestling for over two decades.

(I know I’ve mentioned it before but my god I just cackled so hard at the memory)

Shawn Michaels definitely isn't a default he took a ton from Shawn in-ring.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

james is a menace to any aircraft's media system lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
Couldn't get Justin Roberts to say Johnny Blood, Tony Pizza Guy or Dick The Cock Johnson 2/5 still a bad video game