Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Trade!

Alethkar Shardblades send:
2002 Bartolo Colon
2003 Dennys Reyes

Pope's Chosen send:
1998 Hideo Nomo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates
Only Southpaws retain

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Huh, thought I quoted my last post and edited it to make a new post. Oops.

Since Dihigo has not been very good and apparently hasn't handled the bat very well at all, that's an acceptable loss I guess. It's only 10 games, maybe he'll take the time off to remember how to be Martin Dihigo!

DL Dihigo and call up Jim Bunning

Burt Hooton takes Dihigo's spot in the rotation and Bunning goes into long relief.

Armitage fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Oct 14, 2015

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Pick 'em: No Regrets!

Canadian Championship

South Dakota Marmosets

Hardcore and Larkin-Downing Championships
Slaughterhouse Nine

Grand Slam Championships
Chicago Southpaws (c)

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Pick 'em: Lots of Regrets!

Champs retain!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Monicro posted:

also Expansion week 0 will be up in a couple days

:f5:

Robert Deadford
Mar 1, 2008
Ultra Carp
Pick 'em

Marmosets win, otherwise Champs retain

CVE
Jan 27, 2012
Pick'em

Champs retain.

Also since the Cubs won even the german press writes about it mostly in relation to the joke of them winning the World Series in 2015 made in Back to the Future. Still I hope they make it all the way and make that old joke a reality.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Pick 'em: No Rugrats

Champs retain.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Marmosets
Wolverines
Southpaws

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Sub-Par League V, Week 17: Blue

Jays Rock

Games of the Weak

Keith Wuncler CXXXIV posted:

STONED LIGHTNING DINGER THEIR WAY TO SUCCESS, LOSE ANYWAY

The Exposed, Bleeding Heartland of Mexico -- "Steam Bot, what is the saddest thing?"

"Philippe, Philippe, Philippe. by the best hitter of steve bartman game."

"What!"

"Wait. There is more.

"This is the story of a team. This team won many games before the season started, and was gifted with the ability to leave this mortal plane and transcend to a realm without death.

"But the god who ruled this realm, he loved another more than this team, and this other was in peril of losing their place. So an offer was made for the team's soul, and they would remain in this place of anguish and sorrow in exchange for baubles and petty trinkets. The team thought, foolishly, that they would use these to secure a place in the blessed realm regardless and come out the better for it.

"Once the season started though, the team's plans were revealed to be the fantasies of a young child, naive and optimistic daydreams that cannot survive in the harsh light of an all-seeing and unforgiving sun. And so, they fell from that state of grace to scrapping for position in the end-of-season contest where the fallen are set on each other like rabid dogs, fighting to stay alive, anything to play another day.

"To do so, they were forced from their home and harried to a place where violent criminals made terrible examples of those players that failed them. They won one game, lost the next, and it would seem they might win another still and maybe, just maybe, gain a tiny bit of favor with the laughing god who cast them down so."

"Did they...did they win?"

"Philippe, Philippe, Philippe. They lost when they sent a middle reliever in the bottom of the 9th to face Hank Greenberg and on the second pitch he destroyed it and all their hopes."

"Oh no, no!"

"Hold on. You asked for the saddest thing. While it is near certain that the team will die cold and in horrendous pain, the other entity that the god favored? By a quirk they were rendered immortal anyway and no harm could come of them in the event. So that trade was all for naught."

"Nooooooooooo!"

GAME NOTES

- All the Stoned Lightning's runs came from homers. In that respect they were more at home in Mexico City than the Mexicutioners, who had to rely on a pair of singles for some run production.

- Carlos Correa homered, hit a single, and stole a base even! CaptainYesterday's faith was worth the wait apparently.

- Multiple errors occurred but none of them mattered. When you have a combined 17 runners stranded I guess it's hard to care very much.

- You'd think a game like this would be easier to write about but it was just so...there. Just like Achewood I suppose.

Box Score

Old McDonald posted:

WINNERS DON'T WIN, BULLPEN IS BAD, FIELDERS ARE BAD, EVERYTHING IS HORRIBLE, YET CHAMPRAMP FINDS SOLACE

It's up to you, Neeeeeew Yoooooork, Neeeeeew Yoooooork - Yes, the Winners would have loved to wake up in their city that doesn't sleep and find that they were king of the hill, but alas, they're still sort of teetering around and risking being beaten by a dead team or The Gay, and it's games like these that don't really help. The Scientists, meanwhile, are also locked in a divisional battle of their own, and as such, teams like the Winners come in real handy at times.

So here we have two pitchers who are good, Pete Alexander on the Scientists' side, and Eddie Plank on the Winners' side. This was going to be the kind of game that can be decided by a single mistake. So of course, Mark McGwire, being the mountain of dingers he is, promptly crushed a solo shot off of Plank in the first inning, and the game might as well have been over right there. The game would meander around until the sixth, some hits here, some errors there, but no actual runs scored. Then, in the sixth, a Doerr single followed by a Martinez double - caused by the third error on the day for the Winners, with Collins joining the ranks of Burgess and Wagner - followed by a Pesky groundout scored the second run, a lead twice as unsurmountable as the unsurmountable one-run lead, with the Winners having a grand total of 1 (one) hits through the bottom of the sixth.

Then came the seventh inning, and the grand Winners rally was to be unleashed. Ty Cobb started it off with a thunderous walk. Mel Ott then raised the roof with a massive double, then blew the aforementioned roof off by stealing third! Then Matt Holliday finished it off with a fly out worthy of the gods that allowed Mel Ott to tag up and score. Then Smoky Burgess and Joe DiMaggio just kind of poo poo the bed and ended the inning with outs. And there we go. One walk! One double! A stolen base! A sacrifice fly! And the score is TIED!

Then the Scientists start off the eighth with a walk by Musial and a two-run shot by Martinez off of John Franco for another unsurmountable two-run deficit, and this time it stuck. The Winners would manage a solo home run off of 'Arry Andersen in the ninth, but that was it, Scientists win, 4-3.

The post-game conference was surprisingly sedate - with GenericGirlName busy hunting down new owner ZenVulgarity for daring to compete with her for the glory of the METSSS, and CraigK absent due to him spontaneously bursting into flames and running for the Hudson River the moment he was told that with the bases loaded and two outs, the Mogul AI decided to pinch hit Sam Rice, who was 1-for-4 on the day, with Joe DiMaggio, who promptly lined out on the very first pitch. With that, the amount of reporters present was rather low, and ChampRamp had a more casual approach to the interview than usual. He lit a cigarette, took a long drag, followed by a long pause. The silence in the room was as thick as it could be. Finally, he began to speak: "Y'know... what the gently caress am I even doing here? Like, really, why am I here? Why am I running this team all of a sudden?"

"It's like I'm just walking along the corridors at the Super-League headquarters, thinking about how I'm going to build my new team come expansion time, and all of a sudden, a door flies open and out comes Quaker, racing out like his rear end is on fire, and behind him GenericGirlName, throwing Mets memorabilia after him and screaming "YOU'RE FIRED FIRED FIRED FIIIIIIIRED :argh:", so evidently, a spot had just opened up. Deciding I wanted nothing to do with that, given the poo poo the Winners went through in the last season, I turned around, only to run straight into McFreeze. So there I am, with my rear end on the ground because I just ran into the Sub-Par Commissar - oh hey, that rhymed - a fuming Winners owner behind me, and then I hear Mornacale coming up and starting to argue that he should be running the team, evidently not happy with being able to make one massive set of lineup changes a week. So of course, McFreeze, being a champion in 'not wanting to do anything with this poo poo', just pointed towards me, said 'nah, he's the new manager' and left."

Another long drag, another long period of silence. "Y'know... it's kind of weird how I started by asking 'why I am here' and then proceeding to answer that question. That wasn't a rhetorical question or anything. Kind of weird. Anyway, not that this gig has been bad, really. Now that Candy Cummings isn't forced to watch Matt Harvey tapes 24/7, he's been a lot better, and this team could actually make it back to the Super-League, which sounds nice, and since our biggest competition seems to be a dead team ran by a dead party and a walking punchline in The Gay, I think we've got a good shot. This ZenVulgarity distraction has been nice, too. Not hearing 'CHAAAAAAAMPRAAAAAAMP' every few god drat hours has been a big load off my back. Sure, the team has gotten injured to hell and back, but we're still kicking. Not too bad."

Another drag, another pause. "Can we just stay here? Like, forever? I like this. No noise, no team being horrible right now, just silence." Nobody present felt dickish enough to break up ChampRamp's moment. He has now been reported missing alongside every reporter present at the event as well as CraigK, who is rumored to have drowned in the Hudson River.

GAME NOTES

- Bobby Doerr was excellent with three hits and a walk on the day. I sure hope he doesn't get injured oh wait.

- Mark McGwire is the eternal Scientists all-star. He knows exactly what the people want, and he's bringing it.

- Scientists' Joe DiMaggio: 0-for-1. Winners' Joe DiMaggio: 0-for-3. Joe DiMaggio is bad, you guys.

- Of course CraigK isn't dead. Anybody who regularly steps into the acidic cesspool that is DOTA and lives isn't going to be put off by the Hudson, no matter how poo poo-filled the water might be. At least there's no Russians.

- Your #clutch reliever of the game - Steve Reed!

Box Score

Mick Freese posted:

EUROPEAN TITLE MOVES TO TWIN PEAKS IN SHOCKING UPSET

Twin Peaks - Tadashi couldn't have been thrilled to find himself in this situation.

Coming into an interleague series against a last-place team in the Bush League, the last thing tadashi was thinking about was keeping his European Championship secure. But after ineffective performances from David Wells and Bobo Newsom, the Highlanders had dropped the first two games of the series, and were now on the brink of losing that most coveted prize.

Unlike in the first two contests, Pete Alexander managed to keep most of the Cherry Pies' many dingermashers in check. But

GAME NOTES

- George Sisler led the league in stolen bases four times. But tonight, he was thrown out! And by who? None other than Ernie Whitt, the first overall draft pick in the first-ever Super-Draft. So those of you who laughed at that pick feel pretty stupid right now, huh?

Box Score

Team Statistics

Analysis

I still consider this team to be the favorites.

Analysis

You're the only one who can save us from the Upstate menace.

Analysis

You are bizarre.

Analysis

It seems impossible, but yes, the Unspecs are theoretically still alive.

Analysis

Congratulations on your new Doerr...............................k!

Analysis

I'm starting to think it isn't going to happen this time.

Analysis

The Janus are about to make their move. It's time.

Analysis

Go away.

Analysis

You've got a lot of games against bad teams left to play.

Analysis

If you hit enough dingers, everything will work itself out.

Analysis

Just go home already.

Analysis

Your service has been invaluable to the league.

Analysis

Depressing.

Analysis

I'm guessing the defense was just too bad. Also, Mays is healthy again.

Analysis

The shockingly low dinger total is the cause of death here.

Analysis

There's more potential here than was shown in the first half. Sadly, you have to catch up to the only competent team in your league.

Analysis

Not gay enough.

Analysis

Hey, you won! How did that happen?

Analysis

Hey, you lost! How did that happen?

Analysis

Has to be frustrating when a 5-1 week is just keeping pace.

Standings

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Good week against some good teams

Put Olerud back in as 1B against righties

New Rotation:
SP1: Dutch Leonard
SP2: Al Orth
SP3: Pete Alexander
SP4: Roy Patterson
SP5: Robin Roberts

For the bullpen put Chief Bender back at SR.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Phone posting to pick Hooks Dauss '17. Put him in for Wells and demote Wells.

Akabira Killer Mikes are up in the Super Draft.

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vml8gRsFdIE

The Killer Mikes take Bob Feller 1945, SP. Beet and the Sheikhs have the last pick in the draft.

Lineups

#1 Ashburn CF
#2 Sheffield LF
#3 Dickey C
#4 F. Robinson RF
#5 Hornsby DH
#6 Gehrig 1B
#7 Gehringer 2B
#8 J. Robinson 3B
#9 Appling SS

Send Earl Moore and Wes Ferrell to AAA. Put Lefty Gomez in LR, and Bob Feller in at #5. The rotation should be

#1 Waddell
#2 Radbourn
#3 Seaver
#4 Mays
#5 Feller

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9hagVL-__c

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!
Bring Parrish back up, send Porter down, use Parrish as the full time catcher until Downing is healed

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Everyone retains.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Oh yeah almost forgot, everyone retains

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
Expansion Cup XVI, March: THERE HAPPY NOW CRAIG UGH

Analysis

I can't say I'm sure WHY you're using Peaches Graham as a pitcher, but I'm not going to deny you your wishes.

Analysis

Looks like Mogul still isn't a very big fan of your Blue Jays players. GOOD LUCK!

Analysis

Not entirely sure your "2013 Reds + Tinker-to-Evers-to-Chance" strategy is the most foolproof idea, but we'll see how it goes.

Analysis

"Bobby, Barry and Brooks" is very fun to say out loud. That's the strongest opinion I have on this team

Analysis

Note about Syndergaard and Matz: Mogul didn't seem to register players who debuted in 2015, so I had to use other players for them and retool them a bit. What this means is that Smasher/Mcfreeze probably won't be as nice to them as I was.

Analysis

Stop having the same initials as the Bourgeouis!

Analysis

It makes me so happy that the newest database made Zobrist a viable utilityman. Also, David Price (and probably Arrieta considering it's the EC) should really be starting.

Analysis

Really, really, really solid core here. Probabaly the best team in this EC actually.

Analysis

Lovably generic as always. <3

Analysis

Pitching staff could be really good if Cole/Darvish manage to play to their fullest potentials. Offense does need work though.

Analysis

This team is extremely similar to the CERN Colliders, though I guess that's to be expected considering your feeders. Hopefully you won't get stuck in the same division as the best team in SL history.

Analysis

This team reminds me a lot of the early Kobe Crows. Make of that as you will.

Monicro fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Oct 15, 2015

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

New non-DH lineup

1. Mike Donlin
2. Chipper Jones
3. Barry Bonds
4. Jeff Bagwell
5. Lance Berkman
6. Carlos Correa
7. Joe Morgan
8. Ernie Lombardi
9. Pitcher

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx

quote:

Expansion Cup XVI, March: THERE HAPPY NOW CRAIG UGH

:h:

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."

Is it ironic that the Natural Ones got far better rolls for pretty much every player? On the other hand, better rolls meant having hope. This team, I can safely leave as-is and let it ride straight into last place, so I get a primo draft pick. Huh. I guess, in a way, universally terrible rolls are better than rolls that are good-but-not-good-enough-to-win, at least for the EC.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

also Champs Retain cause ive already forgotten on like 3 separate occasions today

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates

Pitching
- swap Felix and Eddie (so Felix is next starter)
- drop Nolan to SP5

vs RHP, DH
- Mays in at CF
- swap Mays and Santo in the order
- move Frank to DH and Vlad to 1B (but don't swap them in the order)

vs LHP, DH
2B Eddie Shredder
1B Harm One, Kill A Brew
RF Vlad. Just...Vlad.
DH The Big Hurt
C Pizza Mike
SS The Importance of Being Ernie
LF A Being: Manny
CF Half Man, Half A-Mays-ing
3B Santo Claus

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007

Mornacale posted:

Pitching
- swap Felix and Eddie (so Felix is next starter)
- drop Nolan to SP5

vs RHP, DH
- Mays in at CF
- swap Mays and Santo in the order
- move Frank to DH and Vlad to 1B (but don't swap them in the order)

vs LHP, DH
2B Eddie Shredder
1B Harm One, Kill A Brew
RF Vlad. Just...Vlad.
DH The Big Hurt
C Pizza Mike
3B Santo Claus

you are so goddamned lucky it's mcfreeze and not smasher running subpar or he'd probably go jeff probst on your rear end

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx

quote:

vs LHP, DH
2B Eddie Shredder
1B Harm One, Kill A Brew
RF Vlad. Just...Vlad.
DH The Big Hurt
C Pizza Mike
3B Santo Claus

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
rot13 encoded lineup change

Bzne Ivmdhry hc, Znk Ovfubc qbja

Znk Pnerl (PS)
Fgna Zhfvny (YS)
Ybh Truevt (1O)
Rqtne Znegvarm (3O)
Znex ZpTjver (QU)
Wbfu Tvofba (P)
Fnz Evpr (ES)
Obool Qbree (2O)
Bzne Ivmdhry (FF)

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Monicro posted:

Analysis

This team reminds me a lot of the early Kobe Crows. Make of that as you will.

I think it's just the yankee fan, tbh. Also Schilling & Giambi.

e: that time i decided to start trot nixon over vlad against righties

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Oct 15, 2015

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Monicro posted:

I can't say I'm sure WHY you're using Peaches Graham as a pitcher, but I'm not going to deny you your wishes.

How you gonna pass up on playing a guy named Peaches?

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

How you gonna pass up on playing a guy named Peaches?

He's a catcher!

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks

Wow those bullpen ratings are uh, not good. Let's try and fix that.

Call up Earl Moore and send Freeman Hersh down. Move Wilbur Cooper to Setup and Kinder Ellis to Long Relief

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Champs retain

Also give me your Bartolos. Give them to me.

Can I find out who I have in the second half of next week? Larry Walker is tired but the old Greenberg in left field experiment might not be so great since we have a series against the Vault Boys. If he has to sit again that means they dodged him the past two series.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

rabidsquid posted:

Champs retain

Also give me your Bartolos. Give them to me.

Can I find out who I have in the second half of next week? Larry Walker is tired but the old Greenberg in left field experiment might not be so great since we have a series against the Vault Boys. If he has to sit again that means they dodged him the past two series.

Coldplay

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Monicro posted:

He's a catcher!

You... have a valid point! In my defense, on the 1903 Cubs he isn't listed as a catcher and he is listed as a pitcher. He had five whole innings pitched!

Just look at it as a sneaky way of getting a third catcher on the team and I'll just deal with him sucking for a month because I didn't actually look closely enough (at all, really) at my player. I mean, poo poo, he rolled better than Leo Kiely, it might work.

(seriously laughing so hard at my dumbness now)

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Oh good, it's the very picture of mediocrity.

Put Newcombe in LR, put Kaat in the #5 SP. Make Gil Hodges the DH.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

johnfw50 posted:

Trade!

Alethkar Shardblades send:
2002 Bartolo Colon
2003 Dennys Reyes

Pope's Chosen send:
1998 Hideo Nomo

Confirmed

How do I edit the rosters without just redoing the entire post

Also can I make adjustments after seeing some of the numbers finally pop up for how good/mad the Mogul treats some players?

ZenVulgarity fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Oct 15, 2015

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Monicro posted:

It makes me so happy that the newest database made Zobrist a viable utilityman. Also, David Price (and probably Arrieta considering it's the EC) should really be starting.

I agree, I put them on the roster so I could see what they rolled. I am most pleased.

UPDATED LINEUPS

Lineup
2B Ben Zobrist
3B Evan Longoria
LF Bryce Harper
1B Chris Davis
DH Barry Bonds
CF Carlos Gonzalez
SS Troy Tulowitzki
C Matt Wieters
RF Jayson Werth

Bench
OF Adam Jones
UT Darren Daulton
UT Ray Durham
UT Freddie Freeman
C Wilson Ramos

Pitchers
SP David Price
SP Curt Schilling
SP Ubaldo Jimenez
SP James Shields
SP Jake Arrieta

LR Shelby Miller
MR Grant Balfour
MR J.P. Howell
SU Brian Wilson
SU Jim Johnson
CL Koji Uehara

Minors
RP Arodys Vizcaino
SP Stephen Strasburg
2B Anthony Rendon
CI Mark Reynolds
SP Jason Schmidt

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Changes:

code:
Mark Grudzielanek plays 2B in all vs. LHP lineups.
Notes From The Acting Assistant Headmistress Monomi's Desk:

: Um... excuse me, I have an announcement to make!

Ice To Meet You posted:

Analysis

Go away.

- Well, that's rather rude. Sadly, as you know, the most reliable method of getting rid of us is to let us win. Due to our record and continued solid play, we should be ensured a high Gauntlet spot, should the Mexicutioners or Vault Boys by some twist of fate win the division, and given the low amount of signups and lowered number of teams dropping from the Super-League, our chances of survival are very high. But should we win the division and the playoffs, we could pick the weakest division and potentially become a more solid fixture like, say, the Glastonbury Knights.

- At least we managed one good week in this month, because the next one is going to be rough. Road trip after road trip, not pretty. No days off next week either, and with Lajoie tired, we need to do something. Thankfully, the ever helpful Diamond Dogs are here to provide us with a left-handed pitcher we can use for our artificial day of rest, so the Grudz will be starting that day.

- The pitching is still doing well, the batting is still doing well, and Cool Papa Bell is still being the baseball god incarnate. It's nice not having to make a lot of changes all the time and just being able to stick with what you've got. Then again, our team is kind of front-loaded, in that once somebody goes down hard, we've only got utility players left to pick up the slack - well, on the batting side, anyway. On the pitching side, we've got a great amount of pitchers that are about the same level of quality we can just throw in there, which is nice.

- Fun Fact of Despair: Did you know that our infield has less than 50% of the number of assists that the Scientists have? What difference a pitching staff can make!

Well, that's it for this week! Until next week, remember to keep those spirits up and those thoughts positive!

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead
Beet, What do you want for the last pick in the draft? I want to save Kirby...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Pick 'em: No Regrets!

Canadian Championship
Hartford Whalers (c) @ South Dakota Marmosets

Hardcore and Larkin-Downing Championships
Detroit Wolverines (c) @ Slaughterhouse Nine

Grand Slam Championships
Porthcawl Rakers @ Chicago Southpaws (c)