Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Henchman of Santa posted:

It's very obviously supposed to be sarcastic if you know Slate's politics at all, but it's a poor choice to send out to twitter like that.

I mostly like slate, but they've been going hard on the snarky headlines since the election, so I'm not surprised at this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
Taro Yoko is a horny motherfucker with the attention span of a ten-year-old, he's completely at peace with that, and I pretty much have to begrudgingly respect him for being so at peace with it.

That said, it'd be nice if the game had a few more "dial down the Taro Yoko please" options.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

It also bears noting that Kushner is $1billion in the hole.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
Yeah, it's from all the money Soros keeps giving to anti-Trump protestors and Pizzagate co-conspirators.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Wisdom

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
I think this is probably more AUG than IOSM but I shouldn't really open that thread in work so enjoy someone who should never be allowed to have, or be around, children.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Question Mark Mound posted:

I think this is probably more AUG than IOSM but I shouldn't really open that thread in work so enjoy someone who should never be allowed to have, or be around, children.

only if you prep the bull, you sissy

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

I dunno what you expected from r/Anarcho_Capitalism, honestly.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

r/Anarcho_Capitalism :ancap:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

It's not cuckoldry, it's an investment. Used to be SJWs demanded a dowry for accepting their precious females. Now, in true Galtian fashion, powerful men of industry can groom their female progeny into the ultimate sought-after commodity. All that energy raising these females can be exchanged for massive sums from other Randian supermen unwilling to settle for "free" females and their--ugh--needs. That money can be used to educate your Sons in the way of business, so the mantle of your empire may one day rest upon their mighty shoulders.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Did I just read the beginnings of a future serial killer's manifesto?

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Yes, but what about when she's ripe?

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
This is what happens if you fall to deep into the internet abyss.

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

This is too perfect to be real.

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

Foxhound posted:

In Omikron (a terrible, terrible game)

It's a bad game with good bits where you can go and watch Bowie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30C0gCcFt7E

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Went to Alton Brown's post about the show he's doing in my town.

Its minor but content is content!

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012

This guy wants to gently caress his own daughter, :sad:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

unwantedplatypus posted:

This guy wants to gently caress his own daughter, :sad:

I never knew it stood for "Same As Donald", all his tweets make more sense now

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Oh that's the good stuff right there.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Some loving weird poo poo from the coal mine explosion...

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
You have two cows. Your neighbour has five million cows. Your neighbour floods the market with milk, driving you to bankruptcy. You get a job milking your neighbour's cows for $3/hour.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
I was born with seventeen million cows. gently caress you I earned it.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Rolo posted:

I was born with seventeen million cows. gently caress you I earned it.

When are you running for president?

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It's accurate because there's no way to succeed without already having cows

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

vyelkin posted:

You have two cows. Your neighbour has five million cows. Your neighbour floods the market with milk, driving you to bankruptcy. You get a job milking your neighbour's cows for $3/hour.

You don't have a cow, but you dream of some day owning one so you vote for the guy who owns five million cows who promises to help you get there. He then makes laws deregulating the cow market. A bubble quickly forms and the market crashes. he diverts money from public education to prop up the market until it stabilizes. He now owns 10 million cows and you have inoperable stomach cancer. Somehow this is the fault of black people and gays.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Scratch Monkey posted:

You don't have a cow, but you dream of some day owning one so you vote for the guy who owns five million cows who promises to help you get there. He then makes laws deregulating the cow market. A bubble quickly forms and the market crashes. he diverts money from public education to prop up the market until it stabilizes. He now owns 10 million cows and you have inoperable stomach cancer. Somehow this is the fault of black people and gays.

We cant tax the milk creators.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Solid points. I am tired of not owning a coat.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Definitely a real thing that happened.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

I thought you got a shirt when you joined up?

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
mods change my name to Joan (SJW)

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
All this time I've been calling people racist, sexist, etc. I realize, I was truly that thing, and I am going to wash my hair dye, put on an apron, and bake several pies for you.

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
That's odd, I have been thinking of cutting my hair and dying it blue from the shade it currently is now, which is a natural brown-black.

I, too, make sure to remind people I know what color my hair is, while texting them about a completely different subject. Just incase they forgot.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

This is what happens if you fall to deep into the internet abyss.

Or when you take Murray Rothbard's writings verbal diarrhea to its logical conclusion.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

It sounds like a great way to get free coats to me.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I stick to my ideals, and that's why I'll forever be cold.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
lol if you don't tag all your phone contacts with what subculture they belong to, real or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

:rolleyes: