Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

BottleKnight posted:

Oh, it's so sad to think about the good times! You and I!

Amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
who are the mysterious avatar wizards with unlimited sums of money

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Kashuno

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

PBS Newshour posted:

who are the mysterious avatar wizards with unlimited sums of money

I ran two new avatar mafias and won't be again for a very long time

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Ran? We're still doing one (poorly.)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

Ran? We're still doing one (poorly.)

ran 1, running a second. is that better?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Sure!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Max posted:

I am actually very nice and agreeable outside of these games and also extremely insecure.

I am also very nice and agreeable outside of games.

And it's ok Max, I don't hate you like Infinitum.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

TMMadman posted:

Thunderdome me IRL

Max
Nov 30, 2002

TMMadman posted:

Hah, I never thought you did.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
MEDS CURE SCHIZOS if you see this post please post here so everyone can see your new av

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3771012&pagenumber=61&perpage=40#post458654425

:allears:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Who gave them that one? Scum team or an identifiable player? Because :laffo:

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Beautiful.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I honestly wish I could run these for free, because it has some awesome results. That said I can't spend $20-$150 a game on the regular.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Rurea posted:

rip cckeane fanclub

Kumba suvives.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
:downs:

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

i mean, it has to be rarity right?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Rurea's new av has a solid livejournal aesthetic and I'm all about it.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Rurea posted:

i mean, it has to be rarity right?

pls don't discuss ongoing games here :sun:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I've recently started playing Sims 4, which is a little different from Sims 3. I think I have enough of a handle on the game now to make a large mafia person household. I will be leaving this one entirely up to chance, giving absolutely no direction whatsoever. I'll also be making the house a deathtrap rather than the more traditional one where everyone gets their own nice room.

I have room for 8 people. If you would like to be simulated and left to die a horrible, horrible death, please quote this post and tell me the following things:

1) What gender would you like to be?
2) What is your favourite colour?
3) What is your sim's goal in life?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Asiina posted:

I've recently started playing Sims 4, which is a little different from Sims 3. I think I have enough of a handle on the game now to make a large mafia person household. I will be leaving this one entirely up to chance, giving absolutely no direction whatsoever. I'll also be making the house a deathtrap rather than the more traditional one where everyone gets their own nice room.

I have room for 8 people. If you would like to be simulated and left to die a horrible, horrible death, please quote this post and tell me the following things:

Male, blue, and tricking the other housemates into eating a bug.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Asiina posted:

1) Male
2) Red
3) To get away with murder.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

Male
Burgundy
Living Forever

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Asiina posted:

Male, green, to be a master criminal.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

female, purple, god

edit: too many men so girly kash it is

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Well there are 4 guys, you should make sure to have at least 2 women.

Also, someone better have the life goal of seducing every single member of the house.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Asiina posted:

Male, Orange, Astronaut.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
who the gently caress has orange as their favorite color :colbert:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'll Participate:

1) Female
2) Green
3) Professional slacker.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I'd do the same thing Kash but women can't be knights, that's silly.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Kashuno posted:

The Duke of

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Kashuno posted:

It used to be blue but then I decided I liked a better color.

Also your color is the definition of artifice, poser!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Male, green, luchador

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also FYI I'm randomizing your appearances, but I'll pick out custom clothes, so your faces may not represent what you actually look like or what your avatar looks like. I'll try to make your clothes match your desired life goals.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Well of course, it is impossible for a sim to be as incredibly good looking as me.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Asiina posted:

FEMALE
ORANGE
PROFESSIONAL RAPPER

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

CCKeane posted:

Well of course, it is impossible for a sim to be as incredibly good looking as me.

First order of business is to Batista Bomb Keanes sim over and over again, until they look like Quasimodo

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Rurea posted:

FEMALE
ORANGE
PROFESSIONAL RAPPER

orange :hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004