Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Panda
Nov 15, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The sexual harassment was asking a girl back to his place.

But because chapo chuds are deathly afraid of losing their patreon they excommunicated him. Pretty funny and shows you their true colors.

Amber had a podcast with him even.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

and that's why i only listen to pod save america

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

The chapo style of online snark

Space Panda
Nov 15, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pharmaskittle posted:

space panda just curious, do you have any opinions about amber in particular

don't skimp on details, I'm willing to read a lot

She is probably the best of the bunch. Her politics are at least serious and not completely a hypocritical

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Pharmaskittle posted:

space panda just curious, do you have any opinions about amber in particular

don't skimp on details, I'm willing to read a lot

It really grinds my gears when people criticize the size and/or number of posts made. this is the medium! if you don't want to read, maybe listen to a podcast or radio programme, buddy.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

space panda you seem a little unhinged, like “will make it into the news” unhinged. in a few months we’ll see your mugshot, some internet detectives will trace your online presence, and we’ll be like “oh poo poo it was that guy!!”

anyway obligatory “get help” - if you have affordable access to healthcare. if you don’t, sorry dude that sucks! try and find a different outlet though than being obsessed with a podcast you hate

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Space Panda posted:

But because chapo chuds are deathly afraid of losing their patreon they excommunicated him. Pretty funny and shows you their true colors.

Amber had a podcast with him even.

(Editors note: for those playing along at home, Sam Kriss admitted to groping and forcibly kissing a woman without her consent)

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

space panda just wants to protect the puckins

Space Panda
Nov 15, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

THS posted:

space panda you seem a little unhinged, like “will make it into the news” unhinged. in a few months we’ll see your mugshot, some internet detectives will trace your online presence, and we’ll be like “oh poo poo it was that guy!!”

anyway obligatory “get help” - if you have affordable access to healthcare. if you don’t, sorry dude that sucks! try and find a different outlet though than being obsessed with a podcast you hate

Rationalizing my criticism of chapo as a mental health thing as opposed to actually addressing my criticisms (something no one here can do without using online chapo snark) is pretty offensive to people suffering from mental health issues. But it’s totally something I would expect from someone with a sickle and hammer in their profile pic, and also indicative of the rubes being conned by chapo chuds

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Space Panda posted:

Personally I choose to believe women when they claim to suffer from harassment, and micro aggressions especially in behind closed door settings. I think someone who claims to be a good leftist should do the same.

Space Panda posted:

LOL

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

Space Panda posted:

Rationalizing my criticism of chapo as a mental health thing as opposed to actually addressing my criticisms (something no one here can do without using online chapo snark) is pretty offensive to people suffering from mental health issues. But it’s totally something I would expect from someone with a sickle and hammer in their profile pic, and also indicative of the rubes being conned by chapo chuds

wasup?

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
lmao this guy's gimmick is getting on Chapo's case because they believe Bernie isn't a sexist but they didn't stick by their friend who admitted to sexual harassment? This is somehow hypocritical?

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Space Panda posted:

how is your mental health though, are you feeling ok?

i think you came to the wrong thread for point-by-point rebuttals to your arguments like this is a d&d thread, and you don’t seem very conducive to thoughtful criticism because you come off like an insane person but you also don’t strike me as particularly self aware either

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Space Panda posted:

jokes on you i'll never give the perfidious will menaker a red dime

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

honestly you should go post in d&d, they'd make you a mod after a month

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Space Panda posted:

i agree that framing your bad posts (not going to call them critiques because i see no substantive claims here) as mental illness is lazy and disingenuous, but have you considered the way youre posting makes it look like whatever arguments you're making are actually in bad faith and trolling?

also you can't deflect by saying i'm a rube because i dont give them money

Nikaer Drekin
Oct 11, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Space Panda posted:

For those playing at home:

Bernie Sanders: Sexist

Defending sexual harassers: Not sexist!

Also, if you hate the show so much, why post here, weirdo?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Saagonsa posted:

Leftist dude who sexually harassed a woman. He was on chapo like a couple months before that came out. Dunno why he's relevant, I don't think they ever said anything about him after that.
He and Amber had a Baffler-hosted podcast called Whale Vomit that went on for 8 episodes. It was alright.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Pharmaskittle posted:

honestly you should go post in d&d, they'd make you a mod after a month

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

Hooplah posted:

i agree that framing your bad posts (not going to call them critiques because i see no substantive claims here) as mental illness is lazy and disingenuous,

Space Panda posted:

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the earthquake machine. Many speculate it was used on haiti.

Space Panda
Nov 15, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I believe women period. The chapo chuds though will throw someone under the bus if they threaten their patreon. They will turn around and defend sanders in the exact same way the trump chuds defend kavanaugh.

Chapo have staked everything on Bernie winning. They don’t care about women unless their patreon is threatened. We see that in the Kris’s incident and the Cosby incident.

The hypocrisy remains theirs not mine. No necro posting will change this.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

lmfao. i remember that post. I thought that was a joke, but maybe this person actually is just crazy? space panda please post re your view on earthquakes and haarp

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
The Assassination of Brendan James by the Coward Christine Ford

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Space Panda posted:

I believe women period. The chapo chuds though will throw someone under the bus if they threaten their patreon. They will turn around and defend sanders in the exact same way the trump chuds defend kavanaugh.

Chapo have staked everything on Bernie winning. They don’t care about women unless their patreon is threatened. We see that in the Kris’s incident and the Cosby incident.

so what are your politics exactly, my dude. you don’t get to throw firebombs without explicating clearly your own viewpoint and ideology

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Space Panda posted:

[citation needed]

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Hooplah posted:

lmfao. i remember that post. I thought that was a joke, but maybe this person actually is just crazy? space panda please post re your view on earthquakes and haarp

He was in a video game thread asking if anyone had pictures of a youtube video game reviewers wife, as he hadn't seen that wife yet.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I demand that Chapo Trap House cease and desist their use of V2K technology against Sady Doyle.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Space Panda posted:

What's the name of your patreon?

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

papa horny michael posted:

He was in a video game thread asking if anyone had pictures of a youtube video game reviewers wife, as he hadn't seen that wife yet.

lmao

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Space Panda posted:

Seek help

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

[borat voice] your wife

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

perfect

space panda as an alternative to my previous request could you tell us which permabanned rereg you are?

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Hooplah posted:

perfect

space panda as an alternative to my previous request could you tell us which permabanned rereg you are?

Chapostomper58

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

Post your smoothest Bernies and wifest emails ITT.

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

Space Panda posted:

drat, word? that shits wild. you should have a column, bro

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
This feels like an attempt to be getfiscal, but it's just not up to that level.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
after reading their entire posting history, I

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Space Panda are you that one redditor who thinks Chapo is gangstalking them with psychic assaults?

coathat
May 21, 2007

I hope it was Jessica Blevins wife of Tyler "Ninja" Blevins. What a babe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

SlimGoodbody posted:

Space Panda are you that one redditor who thinks Chapo is gangstalking them with psychic assaults?

I wish I had the self esteem to believe I was worth the effort of gang-stalking