Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

Chimping around, kick my brains round the floor
These are the days - it never rains but it pours

thehappyprince posted:

Have any Nike kits been released that have hoops?

booyah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Nice. I hope ours are like that and not the Celtic one which has some lovely rear end pattern on the hoops.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

thehappyprince posted:

Nice. I hope ours are like that and not the Celtic one which has some lovely rear end pattern on the hoops.

I would bet your team (which team?) would probably not have all the patterns, since Celtic is a big club and gets individualized designs.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Doncaster Rovers. This is our first time having a proper big name kit maker ever really so after suffering with Vandanel and Carlotti for years I'm pretty excited, patterns or not.

vkxmai
Feb 4, 2004

Es ist Zeit, dass es Zeit wird.
I’m not sure if someone has posted this before, but I picked up two team shirts from didi.bigcartel.com: a t-shirt for the USMNT and the DFB/Germany team. He updated the USMNT shirt to include a new…member.

aellisr
Oct 11, 2007

Alveolar fibrosis don't give a damn.
To chime in on the Soccertriads/Maxxsoccer shipping times. My order was completed on May 27th, I got my Spain away top in today, June 21st, still waiting on my two pairs of shorts I ordered from them. "Justin" from maxxsoccer replied to an e-mail I sent elaborating on the order, said it was split into two shipments, so shorts are still incoming. The quality of the top is pretty spot on though, no complaints for the money spent and time waited. I had my stuff shipped to Georgia, so I'd imagine any eastern-sea board location would be subject to the same time frame.

washow
Dec 1, 2007

Here you go, op :toot:
So where is the best place to get a national team shirts with player's name/number on it?

Looked at nike site and it's blank and fuckers charge like 80 bucks

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Am I the only person who like's Spain's goalkeeper kits? I think all the Nike ones are tacky.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:

washow posted:

So where is the best place to get a national team shirts with player's name/number on it?

Looked at nike site and it's blank and fuckers charge like 80 bucks

kitbag or subside, I don't know which one charges less can't remember but at least they ship on time.

schoenfelder
Oct 16, 2009

Grade moj...

calcio posted:

:glomp:

I actually was able to navigate ordering using the chrome built-in language translator. After entering my address shipping information came to 116 euro. Seriously, what the hell. 116 euro to ship a freaking shirt?!

Isn't Ephex in Germany? PAGING EPHEX, HELP!!!
lol, 116 EUR? that can't be right. within germany it's just 5.90 EUR. standard shipping to US with german post should be 14 EUR. i'd send them an email and ask them if they can just ship it as a normal parcel.

also, looks like 22.45 EUR is for the kids sizes, M comes to 34.95 EUR.

edit: seriously, their site is pretty lovely and it seems that for international orders they automatically choose "dhl overnight express" as the shipping option, that's what makes it so expensive. send them a message and ask if they can ship using the option "DHL Päckchen International" which is 13.90 EUR. if you want it insured and with tracking number they'd probably have to use "DHL Paket International" which comes to 35 EUR.

schoenfelder fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Jun 22, 2010

SporkOfTruth
Sep 1, 2006

this kid walked up to me and was like man schmitty your stache is ghetto and I was like whatever man your 3b look like a dishrag.

he was like damn.
Wa-hey! Look what came today in my mail (sent from Thailand via Deutsche Post :psyduck:)

Soccer Triads comes through! I never got that tracking number but who the gently caress cares, I got my kit.

So, all in all:
Ordered: May 26th
"Shipped": May 28th
Recieved in California, USA: June 21st

SporkOfTruth fucked around with this message at 09:55 on Jun 22, 2010

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
Slavia Sofia win the award for most generic kit

I played in better kits when I was eight.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

That "belt" :ughh:

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

One of these days these elbows are gonna walk all over you

SporkOfTruth posted:

Wa-hey! Look what came today in my mail (sent from Thailand via Deutsche Post :psyduck:)

Soccer Triads comes through! I never got that tracking number but who the gently caress cares, I got my kit.

So, all in all:
drat that looks nice, guess I can expect mine to come in oh...a week or so since I ordered a few days after you.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

SporkOfTruth posted:

So, all in all:

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooch

and yeah the Puma belt buckle is kind of (really) strange.

JungleMan
Apr 6, 2004

SporkOfTruth posted:

So, all in all:

I got mine today :rock:. It's glorious. Numbers and letters look perfect. The nice person in China wrote "Gift" on the customs slip so no duty payments.

Ordered: May 27th
Shipped: May 31st
Received in :canada: : June 22nd

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

The numbers/lettering make me sad since I got my from minejerseys, and their lettering is wrong.

But then again, I got mine in a week. Guess you have to make sacrifices sometimes. (Also SoccerTriads didn't have a small)

msj817
Apr 1, 2003

Please help me help you forget about Jozy.
You guys are getting my hopes up about my month old Triads order. :smith:

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

msj817 posted:

You guys are getting my hopes up about my month old Triads order. :smith:
Haha I know whenever you get yours I should expect mine since I think you ordered a day or two before me.

I'm guessing he had a run on them, but really I just hope to get it before our WC run is over.

I've tried to email/put in a contact us form and still haven't heard anything. :smith:

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections

CubanMissile posted:

Am I the only person who like's Spain's goalkeeper kits? I think all the Nike ones are tacky.

I have 3 Casillas jerseys but haven't bought this one yet. It's growing on me from my initial yuck reaction

calcio
May 7, 2007

No Totti No party

schoenfelder posted:

lol, 116 EUR? that can't be right. within germany it's just 5.90 EUR. standard shipping to US with german post should be 14 EUR. i'd send them an email and ask them if they can just ship it as a normal parcel.

edit: seriously, their site is pretty lovely and it seems that for international orders they automatically choose "dhl overnight express" as the shipping option, that's what makes it so expensive. send them a message and ask if they can ship using the option "DHL Päckchen International" which is 13.90 EUR. if you want it insured and with tracking number they'd probably have to use "DHL Paket International" which comes to 35 EUR.
Thanks, sending an email now and hoping someone on the recieving end speaks English as my German is nicht sehr guht. If Ephex would pop his head in here that would help too :P

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

ayb posted:

I have 3 Casillas jerseys but haven't bought this one yet. It's growing on me from my initial yuck reaction

I think it would look a lot better on the street with dark blue jeans than it does with the matching green shorts.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

thehappyprince posted:

Doncaster Rovers. This is our first time having a proper big name kit maker ever really so after suffering with Vandanel and Carlotti for years I'm pretty excited, patterns or not.

Yeah as long as doesn't look like where's loving Wally:

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

Chimping around, kick my brains round the floor
These are the days - it never rains but it pours
that's literally the kit i posted Hamilton's top is from the Nike Teamwear range

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
I've always wondered what it says underneath Hamilton's Nike swoosh, it makes the shirts look dodgy as gently caress.

I actually quite like that Lyon 3rd shirt, purely because Maroon and Gold are automatically my colours when creating a team in Pro Evo.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

Bacon of the Sea posted:

Slavia Sofia win the award for most generic kit

I played in better kits when I was eight.

Actually I'd take that (minus the stupid belt) over some of the hilariously gaudy/ugly kits in this thread. It looks pretty class and white with black trim/black with white trim is a nice home/away pair. With a decent sponsor logo in the center it might look really nice.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

monkeytennis posted:

Yeah as long as doesn't look like where's loving Wally:

Yeah whatever, mush. That looks awesome.

Stick the viking on it and then ruin it with 15 sponsor logos and mmmgosh you got yourself a shirt brewing.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Also a reminder that this was last seasons kit so anything would be an improvement. Vandanel needed loving asking twice to make the sleeves the same kind of red as the shirt. I mean really.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

JungleMan posted:

I got mine today :rock:. It's glorious. Numbers and letters look perfect. The nice person in China wrote "Gift" on the customs slip so no duty payments.

Where in Canada are you?

I placed an order on the 10th, I guess I'll get mine by... Canada Day ish?

Reek
Nov 3, 2002

every.fucking.year.

JungleMan posted:

drat you, mine shipped on the 31st as well but did not make it in time for any of the USA group games. :(

schoenfelder
Oct 16, 2009

Grade moj...
If anyone from Germany is wondering why his soccertriads order hasn't been delivered lately:

A friend of mine ordered a Germany top about 5 weeks ago. Today he received a letter from adidas' Intellectual Property office, telling him that it was seized by customs at Frankfurt airport, determined to be unlicensed merchandise infringing adidas' trademarks and asking him to sign a waiver so it can be destroyed.

No shitposting, I saw the letter.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

schoenfelder posted:

If anyone from Germany is wondering why his soccertriads order hasn't been delivered lately:

A friend of mine ordered a Germany top about 5 weeks ago. Today he received a letter from adidas' Intellectual Property office, telling him that it was seized by customs at Frankfurt airport, determined to be unlicensed merchandise infringing adidas' trademarks and asking him to sign a waiver so it can be destroyed.

Haha so looks like more than just England are trying to go after the 'counterfits', good thing no one gives a poo poo about that here.

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Last saturday I got a tag from the post office that I missed a delivery and had to go and pick it up. I was all happy all weekend thinking my dempsey jersey from ST was in but nooooooooooo... it was the clearance orange barca jersey that I ordered at the same time.

It had a note in the package saying that the other one was delayed. I now hope it gets here by Saturday.

calcio
May 7, 2007

No Totti No party

schoenfelder posted:

Here is the response I got back today. :(

many thanks for your email.
I`m so sorry, but we only can deliver over UPS with insurance. There is no other way for us to deliver.
So I know UPS is most expensive.

Many thanks for your understanding.

Perhaps you have someone in Germany to deliver?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

schoenfelder
Oct 16, 2009

Grade moj...

calcio posted:

Here is the response I got back today. :(

many thanks for your email.
I`m so sorry, but we only can deliver over UPS with insurance. There is no other way for us to deliver.
So I know UPS is most expensive.

Many thanks for your understanding.

Perhaps you have someone in Germany to deliver?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
hit me up at schoenfeldersa (at) googlemail.com. i'll help you out, if ephex doesn't show up. i'm based in germany e siamo romanisti!

zekezero
Apr 8, 2004

So in Portugal's game the goalkeeper wore a gray nike park III that was short sleeved, it was the same as Brazil's goalie.

http://keeperskit.com/product/categories/goalkeeper_shirts/nike_goalkeeper_clothing/NIKEGK2008.html

I can't find the short sleeve version anywhere (the long sleeve has padded elbows.)

zekezero fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Jun 24, 2010

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

schoenfelder posted:

gently caress, I'm in Hannover and mine shipped June 3rd. I was thinking it would get it faster than it being shipped to the US, but it still hasn't arrived. Still hoping it's on the way and slipped under the radar.

shoplifter
May 23, 2001

bored before I even began
My home Dempsey kit finally came this morning. Looks great, I believe it was mentioned before, the only difference I could see is the lack of of the DTOM shield on the inside.

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections

zekezero posted:

So in Portugal's game the goalkeeper wore a gray nike park III that was short sleeved, it was the same as Brazil's goalie.

http://keeperskit.com/product/categories/goalkeeper_shirts/nike_goalkeeper_clothing/NIKEGK2008.html

I can't find the short sleeve version anywhere (the long sleeve has padded elbows.)

Someone posted earlier in this thread about getting the Brazil short sleeved one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jerseyboyji
Aug 7, 2006
ugh do i hate hair pussys

shoplifter posted:

My home Dempsey kit finally came this morning. Looks great, I believe it was mentioned before, the only difference I could see is the lack of of the DTOM shield on the inside.

Which dealer did you buy from?