Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR
When is the next eviction?

Edit: I actually remember Frankie bragging about how his sister has complete control of her image and has to approve everything.

violetdragon fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Sep 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

violetdragon posted:

When is the next eviction?

Edit: I actually remember Frankie bragging about how his sister has complete control of her image and has to approve everything.

Tuesday, and then another one Wednesday, and then some kind of episode on Friday? Is the finale Sunday?

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Frankie coming out of the house to discover he missed his sister's entire 15
minutes of fame and that the whole world hates both of them would be glorious.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

ToastyPotato posted:

Tuesday, and then another one Wednesday, and then some kind of episode on Friday? Is the finale Sunday?

I think that means Frankie is gonna go out without an audience? I don't think they're going to do two live shows.

The finale is Wednesday the 24th. This Sunday is the last Sunday show, so I presume the Friday show is to replace the missing Sunday ep.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

violetdragon posted:

I think that means Frankie is gonna go out without an audience? I don't think they're going to do two live shows.

The finale is Wednesday the 24th. This Sunday is the last Sunday show, so I presume the Friday show is to replace the missing Sunday ep.

If anyone has the last episode still, they could check to see if Julie said both would be live or not, since it always says live eviction on the title card behind her when she goes over the schedule for the following week.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

BGrifter posted:

Frankie coming out of the house to discover he missed his sister's entire 15
minutes of fame and that the whole world hates both of them would be glorious.

It would be amazing- Frankie is such a Celeb-Whore that coming out of the house and finding out he missed all the good parties that he won't get invites to now would be hilarious.

Something is broken inside of people like Frankie.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Professor Shark posted:

It would be amazing- Frankie is such a Celeb-Whore that coming out of the house and finding out he missed all the good parties that he won't get invites to now would be hilarious.

Something is broken inside of people like Frankie.

That's even better then him getting booed

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

sbaldrick posted:

That's even better then him getting booed

Well, they'd probably populate the audience with cbs employees who wouldn't boo (I think.)

honeybee
Sep 18, 2009

So Frankie and Derrick are saying the DR promised the winner an extra 50k if they are F2 together for team America or some such nonsense. Boy, are they getting desperate!!

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

honeybee posted:

So Frankie and Derrick are saying the DR promised the winner an extra 50k if they are F2 together for team America or some such nonsense. Boy, are they getting desperate!!

You mean that BB would give the winner an extra 50k if Derrick and Frankie are F2? Are they both saying that?

Edit: if this is true, I'm so angry.

V Edit 2: it's true. It's all over the BB message boards and twitter. I'm going to watch Sunday's show, because I want to see the jury destroy the house. Then, I'm done.

violetdragon fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Sep 12, 2014

honeybee
Sep 18, 2009

violetdragon posted:

You mean that BB would give the winner an extra 50k if Derrick and Frankie are F2? Are they both saying that?

Edit: if this is true, I'm so angry.

That is what I took it to mean. They see it as affirmation that America loves them and values all their hard work. Lol

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
So assuming the noms hold thru POV, Frankie and Vic can't vote so that will leave Derrick and Cody. In the event of a tie, Caleb will cast the deciding vote. Did Derrick bring it up or did Frankie?

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

Tide posted:

So assuming the noms hold thru POV, Frankie and Vic can't vote so that will leave Derrick and Cody. In the event of a tie, Caleb will cast the deciding vote. Did Derrick bring it up or did Frankie?

Derrick will probably win the veto and take Frankie off.

Ahhh Real Zombies!
Jul 16, 2007
Get it?

Robnoxious posted:

But this is BB16... all hope dies for those who watch.

honeybee
Sep 18, 2009

violetdragon posted:

Derrick will probably win the veto and take Frankie off.

I don't think he would be willing to take a chance on losing to Frankie. Not even for $50K.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

What?

Why would they do this? I thought they hate Frankie. Why would they want to keep him?

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

Faustian Bargain posted:

What?

Why would they do this? I thought they hate Frankie. Why would they want to keep him?

Because the people in charge probably do not hate Frankie nor would they ever want to dissuade future pseudo-celebs from appearing on their shows.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Gotta follow through with the gimmick of the season

Edit: If they tanked Frankie than the woman who's son died in a gruesome and highly publicized fashion may not agree to appear

Professor Shark fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Sep 12, 2014

mancalamania
Oct 23, 2008
This doesn't even make sense! If they were willing to throw this twist at them, why not do it a few weeks ago and save Donny?

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR
Okay, I think we can breathe now.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
It's not about saving Frankie per se, it's about trying to salvage an otherwise boring season with some manufactured drama/conflict.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

Well Frankie "broke another rule" by promising to split the money with Derrick. I put it in quotes because Frankie will not be punished for it which means it isn't really a "rule" in the literal sense, at least not in relation to Frankie.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I don't watch this show but my dad follows it religiously and he called me up to complain about some guy named Frankie and how rigged the show is in his favor for 20 minutes so I hope he loses

Miss Indy
Nov 3, 2002

Veto time!

Gulp.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

Well if Frankie wins he's in the final 2, but at least that takes pressure off of me from watching the show with any kind of interest. If he wins there is no way he chokes the next HOH AND Veto AND 2 of the three final HOH games.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Miss Indy posted:

Veto time!

Gulp.

Would give anything for Vic to win it. MAKE IT HAPPEN

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.
CODY WON VETO.

Apparently he destroyed them time wise. Hahah, even Victoria did better than Frankie.

Sounds like it was a little different this time, Caleb seemed to say there was an alert if they didn't beat the previous person's time? Also seems like there was a double-headed scramble, which I would think means 6 total?

Teek fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Sep 13, 2014

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Teek posted:

CODY WON VETO.

Awesome. Now he will boast in DR about making a big move but ultimately choose the path of least resistance and be the slug he's been ask season.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

Yeah, Cody is going to talk a lot about moves and what not but ultimately decide that saving Frankie and betraying Derrick is the best for his game. This will finally be his big move. I HAVE NO FAITH I AM SORRY.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I wish there were live feed cameras in the juror house.

When is eviction night? Monday? If Frankie gets the boot, I can only hope that the boos are loud and long and he breaks down on tv and goes full tilt diva sobbing on stage.

Then they announce Donny wins America's Favorite.

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003
Although not televised until Tuesday, eviction will most likely happen on a Monday, and feeds will probably be out from Monday afternoon until Tuesday night.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
season is over, Derrick won.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

GaussianCopula posted:

season is over, Derrick won.
This season has been a wrap ever since Hayden bounced, maybe even sooner.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Seriously, Frankie was your great hope? He's an idiot who seems to genuinely think he can beat Derrick in the finale. If he had made it he would have likely taken Derrick to the end and then lost. Especially with that little bribe BB threw them.

Derrick could still lose if Cody wises up and takes Victoria to the end or if Caleb keeps being a meat head and decides he wants to sit next to Cody. But he hedges his bets weeks who and Frankie was never, ever going to stop that. Derrick eliminated any of his true threats months ago.

Oh happy day!

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Would Cody have enough time to pull his head out his dinobutt and save Victoria so Caleb is forced to put up Derrick?

Cody needs the power of fatherly open mouth kisses to gather strength and wisdom.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

That would be a dumb move at this stage. You can't keep Frankie in the game. Its much easier to take Derrick out at F4 than Frankie if he wanted to do that. But he doesn't.

Not only do I not think Cody has the brains or balls to take Victoria to the end but it sounds like he's back on wanting Caleb in F3. Cody's basically too stupid to realize he's losing to Derrick and Caleb in F2. He thinks he's played an amazing game and he doesn't really seem to grasp the concept of a pissed off jury being a bad thing.

Cody literally just asked Caleb and Derrick if they should hit a button if another one appears. He genuinely is surprised that they say no. He's just not a smart person.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Cody is playing a goat game as it is.
He's just too much of a dim bulb to connect the dots.

This season has been nothing but a bunch of Helens chanting her "Too soon... too soon" mantra.

Miss Indy
Nov 3, 2002

Yeah dude, Frankie is losing his poo poo big time. Doing crazy theateresque talking to himself in whispers, no mic on, sorta playing to the camera but mostly to himself.. there is a level of crazy going down. Dude's losing/lost it.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

And he doesn't even seem to have fully grasped he's hosed yet. He's really going to lose it once it finally hits him that they're voting him out and always were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
He's just vile. A vile human being with the maturity of a spoiled 7 year old girl. Sadly when he's voted out and (HOPEFULLY PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN) booed he's going to think it is because America hates him because he's gay and dressed in drag.

• Locked thread