Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Boatswain posted:

Really not impressed with the way this thread celebrated armistice day this year :colbert:

I wore my poppy and remembered the hell of war on the 11th hour. My great great grandfather died in World War 1 (lucky for me after having children!) I didn't think to post about it in the EVE online thread, sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morkfang
Dec 9, 2009

I'm awesome.
:smug:

Rutibex posted:

My great great grandfather died in World War 1 (lucky for me after having children!)

Lucky for you maybe. What about the rest of us?!

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Highblood posted:

I'm looking for a game where I can be a day trader without any of the real life benefits but all the stress and cocaine it entails. Is this the game?

You'll be loving loaded after a couple of months and only ever need to undock of you want to join a pvp fleet

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rutibex posted:

I wore my poppy and remembered the hell of war on the 11th hour. My great great grandfather died in World War 1 (lucky for me after having children!) I didn't think to post about it in the EVE online thread, sorry.

I refrained from making bad posts, which is to say I did not post.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Addamere posted:

I refrained from making bad posts, which is to say I did not post.

thank u for ur sacrifice o7

Boatswain
May 29, 2012
Supposedly if you were training Triglavian ships as the client updated you are now unable to train skills at all. Have any of you been inconvenienced by this issue?

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Boatswain posted:

Supposedly if you were training Triglavian ships as the client updated you are now unable to train skills at all. Have any of you been inconvenienced by this issue?

I was, but I'm not at home yet to check, I hope this didn't happen to me. :ohdear:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
it's not a bug it's a feature, this is a neurological computer virus to kill capsuleers BUY GOLD

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kitfox88 posted:

it's not a bug it's a feature, this is a neurological computer virus to kill capsuleers BUY GOLD

memetic hazard threat BUY GOLD

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

hey deadtear will I got r/o if I make a callout thread in SGBS cataloging all the people in the secret santa thread with like 3 posts and all of them are in year's past secret santa threads? please assume that I will make the thread funny and not laborious to read when answering.

Kind Regards,

Johnathon Jaces, V

Fuckit, just call them out in the sign up thread. What could go wrong? :iiam:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
i have so many good ideas but no one wants to put in effort

eve truly is dying

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. AFK Jump freighters on fire off the shoulder of Uedama. I watched polarized blasters glitter in the dark near the Niarja Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

orange juche posted:

Time to die.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

L0cke17 posted:

Fuckit, just call them out in the sign up thread. What could go wrong? :iiam:

im gonna do it when i get done with traveling and family obligations this week/weekend. this has the added benefit of me not having to update as more people sign up and getting to see what people put in the gift suggestion thread

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

orange juche posted:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. AFK Jump freighters on fire off the shoulder of Uedama. I watched polarized blasters glitter in the dark near the Niarja Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to tidi.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

orange juche posted:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. AFK Jump freighters on fire off the shoulder of Uedama. I watched polarized blasters glitter in the dark near the Niarja Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

orange juche posted:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

orange juche posted:

ZekeNY
Jun 13, 2013

Probably AFK

orange juche posted:

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

orange juche posted:

:perfect:

Kinetica
Aug 16, 2011

orange juche posted:

:golfclap:

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer

orange juche posted:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

orange juche posted:

:five:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
who did you copy that from

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

who did you copy that from

It's the loving tears in the rain monologue from Blade Runner you uncultured mook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoAzpa1x7jU&t=103s

orange juche fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Nov 14, 2018

Mr. Pickles
Mar 19, 2014

Yeah, as if like all these other empty quoting goons absolutely got the ref :colbert:

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Mr. Pickles posted:

Yeah, as if like all these other empty quoting goons absolutely got the ref :colbert:

They probably did, it's a pretty famous monologue.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

orange juche posted:

I say this every time I pod jump.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Near the end, if you don't feel bad for the guy, you ain't human

Mr. Pickles
Mar 19, 2014

Kimsemus posted:

They probably did, it's a pretty famous monologue.

I mean, I can't imagine a scifi fan who wouldn't know this, so I'm fairly sure Fruit got it too :laffo:

ZekeNY
Jun 13, 2013

Probably AFK

Dalael posted:

Near the end, if you don't feel bad for the guy, you ain't human

That's the real Voigt-Kampff test

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

ZekeNY posted:

That's the real Voigt-Kampff test

I had to google this and I learned something today. thank you.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

orange juche posted:

:eyepop:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

im gonna do it when i get done with traveling and family obligations this week/weekend. this has the added benefit of me not having to update as more people sign up and getting to see what people put in the gift suggestion thread

UGH. Not reading those threads

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

orange juche posted:

It's the loving tears in the rain monologue from Blade Runner you uncultured mook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoAzpa1x7jU&t=103s

yeah cool no poo poo you're not rutger hauer who made the eve version you dense assbutt

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
Dense assbutt is a good thing though. Stay healthy goons.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

please work out

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

ChickenWing posted:

please work out

Is there an app for that?

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Dalael posted:

Is there an app for that?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rundouble.companion&hl=en

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

yeah cool no poo poo you're not rutger hauer who made the eve version you dense assbutt

Who the gently caress is rutger hauer