Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: really queer Christmas)

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Never imagined the day Chris Rufo of all people would be agreeing with him!
https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/status/1791980319790518529?t=CF7ZnUJvDMFo2J3-m_C74A&s=19

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

i'm sure the establishment's next trick is trying to remove "jewish" status* from anti-zionist and non-zionist jews because there are more than enough to be a problem to the establishment

*except to be victims of stochastic terror deliberately incited and encouraged by zionists, of course

They've been at this for quite a while. Ben Shapiro attacked Bernie Sanders Jewishness years ago, and many Zionists today are openly critical and dismissive of Jewish groups sympathetic to Palestinians in general. I think this also lets Zionists use a kind of pretzel logic to rationalize and redirect actual anti Semitic attitudes of the right- "No no when they say the stuff about Blood Libel and space lasers and Soros they aren't talking about us they're talking about those fake Jews that are siding with the terrorists"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Weka posted:

Technically correct in that I didn't vote for him and look at the Zionist lobby

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

This is so loving good

For any posters who don't know, Braverman is one of the most psychotically fascistic MPs in the country (which is a tall order) and GB News is the (relatively new) equivalent of Fox News. This is absolutely the level of contempt and hostility and non-engagement they deserve

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Barry Foster posted:

This is so loving good

For any posters who don't know, Braverman is one of the most psychotically fascistic MPs in the country (which is a tall order) and GB News is the (relatively new) equivalent of Fox News. This is absolutely the level of contempt and hostility and non-engagement they deserve

of course they deserve contempt and hostility, they're british

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

ram dass in hell posted:

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

ram dass in hell posted:

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

ram dass in hell posted:

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

ram dass in hell posted:

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
the british were a huge part of getting us into this mess 😑

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

my mom keeps buying poo poo like ornaments and jewelry to benefit israeli rape victims but since theres no victims ever identified theres deffo some knob getting rich soaking up my erstwhile inheritance dollars

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
loving gottem, braverman isn't coming back from this one

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Regarde Aduck posted:

loving gottem, braverman isn't coming back from this one

let's take our teeny tiny victories where we can, mate

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Barry Foster posted:

This is so loving good

Shes also the former Home Secretary.
And theres either a curse on the position or a pretty comprehensive selection process since whoevers taken that position has their inner fascist take the reins.

Priti Patel was plenty bad, too.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Hoping Braverman goes the Nicola Murray route sooner than later.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Yeesh, with friends like these...
https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/1792318457876205981?t=EMu02b-P7F86Jvb6opJQaw&s=19

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Stdh but lol anyways at the concept

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012
It is kind of remarkable that the unite the right rally orgs would be back on campus, but this time with full bipartisan support and protection from the administration.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

joepinetree posted:

It is kind of remarkable that the unite the right rally orgs would be back on campus, but this time with full bipartisan support and protection from the administration.

American Gladio never fails

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010
University of Queensland bans chants as pro-Palestine camp in Melbourne threatened over fire safety rules
Student activists in Brisbane have been warned of disciplinary action for chanting ‘out, out, Israel out’ at protests

quote:

“The use of the words ‘out, out, Israel out’ at the protest yesterday in the context of harassing and intimidating behaviours, and the placement of antisemitic stickers on windows and students, go beyond the limits of free speech,” the email said.

Lol that "Israel out" is considered hate speech now

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

DesertIslandHermit posted:

American Gladio never fails

American assault rifle 15

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 16 days!)

https://twitter.com/HarvxrdPSC/status/1791810193430335975

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

you mean the liberals betrayed me?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

ModernMajorGeneral posted:

University of Queensland bans chants as pro-Palestine camp in Melbourne threatened over fire safety rules
Student activists in Brisbane have been warned of disciplinary action for chanting ‘out, out, Israel out’ at protests

Lol that "Israel out" is considered hate speech now

I've got to wonder what is being reported as an "anti-Semitic sticker."

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Just the dumbest students, all across the country. Did they really forget how the only thing the libs did with the blm promises was to make police state funding their core platform?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Mandel Brotset posted:

the message discipline is something qualitatively different, it owns

I think it’s from learning from Occupy and BLM. When the media came asking questions, protestors thought they were making headway into being heard, until they realized they were being cherry picked and edited to discredit themselves. No ones making the mistake of trusting them this time and it’s resulted in “journalists” throwing hissy fits no one wants to talk to them, which normal people are seeing as the media being whiny babies this go around. It’s great

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Asproigerosis posted:

Just the dumbest students, all across the country. Did they really forget how the only thing the libs did with the blm promises was to make police state funding their core platform?

Many of those student protestors weren't even teenagers when BLM took off

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 16 days!)

https://twitter.com/wawog_now/status/1792224899798282715

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Only thing we can hope is that they learn from this: don't give up your leverage

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

VoicesCanBe posted:

Only thing we can hope is that they learn from this: don't give up your leverage

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
do instagram embeds work here?

quote:

Bonk jugs also stop grass water sprinklers that dipshat authorities try to use to soak anti-genocide protesters.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6P-k8srlMY/

corona familiar
Aug 13, 2021

drat I can't believe they would antisemitically damage the local ecology through withholding water. a callous and inhumane act

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

The protesters are doing a good job not taking the bait from journos but still somehow seem to think the adults in charge are fundamentally not hostile to them. I blame Harry Potter.

Ace Transmuter
May 19, 2017

I like video games
Lololololol Cal Poly Humboldt, tiny rear end rural campus in the middle of nowhere within nobody around, is going fully locked down:

CAL POLY HUMBOLDT NOTIFCATIONS posted:

CAL POLY HUMBOLDT NOTIFICATION - Beginning May 28, Cal Poly Humboldt is introducing a campus locking plan to enhance building security and improve energy efficiency on campus going forward. It’s the first phase of a procedure that has been planned for years and goes into effect starting this summer.

The new locking system is a significant step toward improving safety for the campus community and addresses concerns raised by faculty and staff in recent years. Under this plan, most buildings on campus will remain locked at all times. All classrooms will be open 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.

OPEN BUILDINGS
Library, Gutswurrack Student Activities Center, Student Health & Wellbeing Services, Student & Business Services, Student Recreation Center, College Creek Marketplace, the J, and the Depot will be open to the public during normal business hours, which will vary depending on the time of year.

FACULTY and STAFF
Faculty and staff will have key access to academic buildings, their own offices, and other necessary workspaces.

Access 24/7 to the building where their department/offices are located.

Access to all academic buildings below during business hours, Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.

STUDENTS
Students will have key access to buildings where their classes are held, Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.

Students will be emailed the date and time they can pick up their keys.

"Planned for years" they say :laffo:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

shoutout to AUDIENCE MEMBER
Secretary Antony J. Blinken Opening Remarks Before the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations On the FY25 Department of State Budget Request - United States Department of State

www.state.gov posted:

Remarks

Dirksen Senate Office Building

Washington, D.C.

May 21, 2024

SECRETARY BLINKEN:  Well, Mr. Chairman, thank you very much.   To you, Ranking Member Risch, all the members of the committee: it’s always good to be back before this committee.  And as you said, I was on the other side of the dais, behind where you are, for six years.  So I always appreciate the opportunity to be back here among colleagues.  And thank you for the opportunity to testify today.

More importantly, thank you for the partnership that I think we’ve been able to manifest together to advance American leadership in the world that is so essential for delivering on the priorities that matter to the people we represent.

The need for U.S. global leadership – and for cooperation with allies and partners – has never been greater.

The People’s Republic of China is pursuing military –

AUDIENCE MEMBER:  Hind Rajab was six years old when Israelis killed her.  Hind Rajab was six years old.  Blinken, you will be remembered as the butcher of Gaza.  You will be remembered for murdering innocent Palestinians.

AUDIENCE MEMBER:  (Inaudible) you’re brutalizing everybody.  There’s brutalized people here.  Jesus, look at that.   I’ve already (inaudible).

CHAIRMAN CARDIN:  The person – will the officer please remove the person who’s making these comments?

AUDIENCE MEMBER:  (Inaudible) Palestine.  For Palestine (inaudible).

CHAIRMAN CARDIN:  If anyone is speaking, please be removed.

AUDIENCE MEMBER:  Bloody (inaudible).

(Interruption continues.)

AUDIENCE MEMBER:  Stop the [expletive] genocide.  Stop the genocide.  There are people (inaudible).

CHAIRMAN CARDIN:  Mr. Secretary, you may proceed.

SECRETARY BLINKEN:  Thank you, Mr. Chairman.  As I was saying, the People’s Republic of China –

AUDIENCE MEMBER:  Blinken is a war criminal.  He is a war criminal.  The blood of 40,000 people is on his hands.  The blood of 40,000 Palestinians is on his hands.  He is a war criminal.  He is a war criminal.  Blinken is a war criminal.  The blood of 40,000 people is on his hands.  The blood of 40,000 people is on his hands.  Blinken is a war criminal.

CHAIRMAN CARDIN:  Mr. Secretary, you may continue.

SECRETARY BLINKEN: … Our investment abroad does not come at the expense of our strength at home – far from it. Most of the supplemental is being spent here in the United States, building up our defense industrial base, creating and supporting thousands of American jobs.

We need to keep up this momentum.  That requires a State Department budget that we fully resource in order to meet the challenges of our time.

The President’s FY2025 budget –

AUDIENCE MEMBER:  Blinken, you are funding a genocide in Gaza.  There have been seven mass graves outside of hospitals.  This is sick.  This is deranged.  You are a war criminal.  Shame on you.

CHAIRMAN CARDIN:  You may continue.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
audience member kicking rear end

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Ace Transmuter posted:

Lololololol Cal Poly Humboldt, tiny rear end rural campus in the middle of nowhere within nobody around, is going fully locked down:

"Planned for years" they say :laffo:

wild

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

LMAO

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

AUDIENCE MEMBER got manhandled by cops
https://twitter.com/codepink/status/1792954023168901482

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot: