Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Smythe posted:

barred out bpd gf basically

raggedphoto
May 10, 2008

I'd like to shoot you
owning to the fact that their 4x4 never leaves the pavement is something I guess?

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

Doesn't have tow mirrors or an LED lightbar, could be worse. No headlight eyelashes, I'm holding judgement until we figure out the truck nut situation.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

terror twilight is incredible

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

https://twitter.com/JoshuaPHilll/status/1789047895842582558

SimonSays
Aug 4, 2006

Simon is the monkey's name

Wanna take a huge dump on this machine

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

barbie married a cop

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

im the yellow amtrak safety vest

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

BONGHITZ posted:

im the yellow amtrak safety vest

what a catch

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

It should have slicks.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Salt Fish posted:

It should have slicks.

and a snorkel

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Beached Whale posted:

Why do these people hate bike lanes so much, if there's more people on bikes that's less people in cars causing traffic.

everyone has to have a car so that my car is valid, nobody is allowed to drive at the same time as me and if they do i can shoot them

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Beached Whale posted:

Why do these people hate bike lanes so much, if there's more people on bikes that's less people in cars causing traffic.

Because they think that bikes lanes take up space that could be a driving lane and if they had just had one more lane there would be no traffic.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

I can't least sort of see what they are talking about when cities half rear end the bike infrastructure. Without a comprehensive and safe bike network in place you won't see many people switching over from driving. So you just get less road space for cars with the bike reserved space being barely utilized. While in principal, a bike lane has a far higher throughput than a car lane, if it sits idle that means naught.

Places lake the Netherlands, Paris, Japan, and Minneapolis do a much better job with their bike infra and it shows with a noticeable reduction in cars on the street.

That still doesn't mean that bike users are "entitled" or justify road rage at them. Especially in bizarre situations like people getting furious at bikes lane splitting to the front of the pack at red lights.

Groda
Mar 17, 2005

Hair Elf
"entitled" = slower than my car
"dangerous" = slower than my car
"never follow any rules" = slower than my car

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

one of the things about driving is that you can break all kinds of rules about it and mostly not be caught by anyone who can do anything about it, so i have to imagine there’s an element of “but no that’s supposed to be my privilege, of driving!” kicking in when these MFs imagine a cyclist not perfectly adhering to the law

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
spotted in montgomery, AL of all places, go dits so fuckin ugly and legit not even 6 feet tall which is hilarious considering the demographic they're shooting for

the Golfer-American in the background was the driver. it has a lightbar that does some bleeps and bloops

probably not a functional gas pedal though

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Gunshow Poophole posted:

spotted in montgomery, AL of all places, go dits so fuckin ugly and legit not even 6 feet tall which is hilarious considering the demographic they're shooting for

the Golfer-American in the background was the driver. it has a lightbar that does some bleeps and bloops

it is astounding how much worse these look in person vs pictures. like if you havent seen one irl you have no idea.

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

lobster shirt posted:

it is astounding how much worse these look in person vs pictures. like if you havent seen one irl you have no idea.
It is seriously amazing. The panels look so loving cheap, they're not sealed, the whole thing looks like you could just peel it apart.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
u guys are just jelly

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Gunshow Poophole posted:

Woah, that's slander! Cybertrucks have the most functional gas pedals around, so functional that they don't even turn off, just 100% go go go!

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Gunshow Poophole posted:

of course it doesn't have a functional gas pedal it's electric

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Complications posted:

of course it doesn't have a functional gas pedal it's electric

a functional velocitator rather, excuse my inexact terminology

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

most cybertrucks you see are being day rented by dudes that just want attention. elon guys are so dumb they are lining up to get fleeced by a middle man offering them a tiny taste of being one of elons top customers

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

lobster shirt posted:

you can zoom in on the body of the vehicle in the photo and steal his finger prints

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

think i drove this car in Realtime Worlds' 2010 masterpiece video game APB: All Points Bulletin

BeeSeeBee
Oct 25, 2007

Coincidentally I found out yesterday that the duck that's sitting on the hood is some sad thing where they all carry around rubber ducks to leave on other people's jeeps. :psyduck:

https://www.motortrend.com/features/duck-duck-jeep/

It's not even clever, you could at least do jeep jeep creep :gizz:

On my ride today I saw a spun out/crashed BMW on the side of the mountain I was climbing, so that was nice.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

owned

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I've personally seen pictures of at least 30 hosed up cybertrucks which is something around 1% of all of them ever made.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i would spray "" quotes on it to turn the tables

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Salt Fish posted:

I've personally seen pictures of at least 30 hosed up cybertrucks which is something around 1% of all of them ever made.

it genuinely takes a certain type of absolute sicko degenerate balding divorced crypto-dad who would willingly pay money for one. no sympathy for any cybertruck guy who gets them vandalized instantly because what else would you even expect from owning one

but yes they look even uglier in person than online

Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012
I mean getting a cybertruck vandalized includes forgetting to enable car wash mode or letting rain on it.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Nitrousoxide posted:

I can't least sort of see what they are talking about when cities half rear end the bike infrastructure. Without a comprehensive and safe bike network in place you won't see many people switching over from driving. So you just get less road space for cars with the bike reserved space being barely utilized. While in principal, a bike lane has a far higher throughput than a car lane, if it sits idle that means naught.

Places lake the Netherlands, Paris, Japan, and Minneapolis do a much better job with their bike infra and it shows with a noticeable reduction in cars on the street.

That still doesn't mean that bike users are "entitled" or justify road rage at them. Especially in bizarre situations like people getting furious at bikes lane splitting to the front of the pack at red lights.

If the bike lane is just paint, it doesn't encourage people to bike because that's not protection and cars will drive on the bike lane anyway

If the bike lane is actually protected with steel or concrete, that's even worse, because the bike is getting used, but now the cars can't even intrude on it

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

gradenko_2000 posted:

If the bike lane is just paint, it doesn't encourage people to bike because that's not protection and cars will drive on the bike lane anyway

If the bike lane is actually protected with steel or concrete, that's even worse, because the bike is getting used, but now the cars can't even intrude on it

What about these:

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

that actually makes it look cooler. maybe they just need to be painted up like you're in escape from new york.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

Love that we're getting the cyberpunk future I grew up with.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Salt Fish posted:

What about these:

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Zodium posted:

that actually makes it look cooler. maybe they just need to be painted up like you're in escape from new york.

It's literally impossible to vandalise a cybertruck. Anything you do to it is an improvement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSYeFWXqe/