Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
I was planning on Mist, but i might go for Goblet since i bet Mist will be emptied out even faster than the other two areas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Saigyouji posted:

I'm going for Lavender Beds, personally. Prefer the look, even if beach houses are cool.

The only one not getting snowed under is Uldah, I believe. Saw no one camping that.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
Servers up.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

SpaceDrake posted:

The only one not getting snowed under is Uldah, I believe. Saw no one camping that.

I'm one of the few people who actually like the Ul'dah housing area. Really like the urban design.

Naturally I have no interest in a house :v:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
World is full, 214 players in queue

gently caress

edit: down to 115, so uh progress?

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

Friends 'ave fun together.

quote:

You purchase the deed to plot 29, ward 10, the Lavender Beds.

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.
World is currently full, players in queue 349. Yeah, cool.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Lobby server loving errors

Bobfly
Apr 22, 2007
EGADS!
Haha. Got an error logging in, now 380th in queue. Oh well.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
gently caress. This queue is not moving.

So much for a house.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
And I still can't even download the loving update. Getting irritated.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

WELP

i am tim!
Jan 5, 2005

God damn it, where are my ant keys?! I'm gonna miss my flight!
Sweet, a queue. I guess I can't be upset; everybody else is just trying to do what I'm trying to do.

Ah well.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
World Data could not be obtained.

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

is there a voip server someone can sing me a soft lullaby to make it through a queue of 500 nerds who are only logging in to buy dumb houses and not do anything remotely important :geno:

ilifinicus
Mar 7, 2004

I mean there's a mumble server that everyone hung out on when the game was fresh and new

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
You purchase the deed to plot 10, ward 12, the Lavender Beds.

Right by a summing bell and a market board :dance:

Gally
May 31, 2001

Come on!
stuck on world data cannot be obtained argh

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
I hate you

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
God drat it all the mansions at Mist were taken.

mallamp
Nov 25, 2009

zolthorg posted:

is there a voip server someone can sing me a soft lullaby to make it through a queue of 500 nerds who are only logging in to buy dumb houses and not do anything remotely important :geno:

I agree that it's pretty dumb especially since house is gone the moment you takea 2 months break, but what are youy rushing for then, miss Hildebrand?

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

You purchase the deed to plot 4, ward 9, Mist.

Just wanted a medium. Got a medium. Greatly satisfied. Time to sleep again.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

mallamp posted:

I agree that it's pretty dumb especially since house is gone the moment you takea 2 months break, but what are youy rushing for then, miss Hildebrand?

Shouldn't everyone miss Hildibrand?

Gally
May 31, 2001

Come on!
[5:09]You purchase the deed to plot 2, ward 11, the Lavender Beds.

I did it!

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Seems like everyone assumed people would go for wards 10-12, so very few went for ward 9. Ahah! This was my chance!

mallamp
Nov 25, 2009

The Grimace posted:

Shouldn't everyone miss Hildibrand?

I think it's overrated, joke is old and new quests haven't been that great. At the same time it's like the best content in FFXIV so what can you do

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

My first choice was plot 6, my second choice was 4, and all the #6 plots were eaten up so fast. I think that was EVERYONES first choice. But luckily, I still got plot 4.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Hildibrand's been great in 2.0 and 3.0, but the short length of what was offered in 3.2 was definitely disappointing. 3.3 looks like it will follow the same trend. It's unfortunate, but Hildibrand is an afterthought at this point. I'll enjoy what we do get, but continue wishing for more.

And I'll continue wishing that they update the way the PS4 recognizes when there's a new patch. Jesus loving Christ I'm salty at this.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
Well, that was easier to get than I thought. Time to spend our FC credits on old man paintings before someone logs on

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
e: Misread

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Ended up getting a small house in Goblet. My first plan was a medium house in Mist, but i actually really like Goblet and medium houses are a lot of work to decorate anyway, so i'm happy.

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

There's only one thing in the mountains that leaves a track like this. The creature of legend that roams the Timberline. My people named him Sasquatch. You call him... Bigfoot.
TBF the 2.0 chapters for hildibrand were just 4 quests each patch, so they went pretty quickly then, too when you don't get them all at once and mainline hildy into your veins.

Axle_Stukov
Feb 26, 2011

Stylin'
Anima sands are obtained through a ton of different trade-in methods, including a use for Tier IV elemental materia!

Amber-Encased Vilekin seems like it might be the "fastest"?

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer
Hooray, got a Lavender house :toot:

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
Naturally, every elemental IV materia was promptly bought out.

Also, I actually think that demimateria will be faster.

May not be as cheap, but I *have* been sitting on some, so.

I initially thought it required IIs and IIIs, but it's actually Is and IIs.

SwissArmyDruid fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Jun 7, 2016

VHGS
Jul 24, 2013
I just noticed that Alphinaud uses "Estinien-dono."

What a nerd.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Lavender Beds, Ward 12, plot 5. Yessssssss.

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

Hooray, beat the housing zerg rush and got a place in Mist :toot:

Now is there a way to set your house as a preferred teleport destination like you can for your fc house, or just a way to teleport straight to it? I know gently caress all about housing at this point

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer

SwissArmyDruid posted:

Naturally, every elemental IV materia was promptly bought out.

Also, I actually think that demimateria will be faster.

May not be as cheap, but I *have* been sitting on some, so.

I initially thought it required IIs and IIIs, but it's actually Is and IIs.

Battlecraft 2s had been selling basically at vendor cost for a while now, not surprised they found a use for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

POLICE CAR AUCTION posted:

Hooray, beat the housing zerg rush and got a place in Mist :toot:

Now is there a way to set your house as a preferred teleport destination like you can for your fc house, or just a way to teleport straight to it? I know gently caress all about housing at this point

Go to your GC quartermaster and buy a mini aetheryte crystal, plop it down outside, and you're all set.

• Locked thread