Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

In Italy boxed wine is perfectly good stuff, at least. The boxes are cheaper to manufacture and better at keeping the wine fresh. Same way screw tops are superior to corks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I'm looking for more of these deep dream AFP pics, I know they're in the thread. If anyone finds more please drop me a line, I have people to confuse.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Surprisingly cheap wine can be good. I'm enjoying a Spanish bottle of red that cost maybe $9 at World Market. I think the only truly bad wines would be stuff like Night Train or MD 20/20.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Memento posted:

I really don't get to day drink enough any more :(

Anyway, content.

https://twitter.com/70s_party/status/1040934894325653504

Mmmm. Cold cow water.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I know a woman who will bring a bottle of Red Cat to every party and finish it herself, usually within the first half hour. She's... She's "fun".

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Now if you had hot pho broth on tap, I'd pound that poo poo all day.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brawnfire posted:

I'm looking for more of these deep dream AFP pics, I know they're in the thread. If anyone finds more please drop me a line, I have people to confuse.

Go through the last five or so pages of my posts in this thread, I posted some more.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Randaconda posted:

Go through the last five or so pages of my posts in this thread, I posted some more.

Ech I went ten pages back but I was on my phone so I must've overlooked them, I'll just hit your question mark. Thanks!

Edit: Oh you literally said "my" posts, I'm just gonna take a nap.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brawnfire posted:

Ech I went ten pages back but I was on my phone so I must've overlooked them, I'll just hit your question mark. Thanks!

Edit: Oh you literally said "my" posts, I'm just gonna take a nap.

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

My Lovely Horse posted:

First time I heard about the cheese wheel pasta I thought it was served in the cheese wheel, like those London hipster meals that are served on a tree trunk or whatever, and was like "how the gently caress do you clean a cheese wheel bowl you can't run that poo poo through a dishwasher". It made a lot more sense when I looked it up although I guarantee you some loving restaurant really is serving its customers pasta inside a cheese bowl at this very moment either because of a misunderstanding or because it's more instagrammable.

This is a thing, they form and bake parm into a bowl shape and serve pasta inside, it's actually pretty old.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Randaconda posted:

Album of Abominations

You sincerely didn't have to do that, but I thank you nonetheless. These are some weird compositions, and I'm getting some drat fine responses from my restaurant industry friends.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brawnfire posted:

You sincerely didn't have to do that, but I thank you nonetheless. These are some weird compositions, and I'm getting some drat fine responses from my restaurant industry friends.

I like being helpful. :yaycloud:

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Uh, loving EXCUSE ME?!

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

That's a good pizza rule though.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
My brain is screaming "loss loss loss" and I can't figure it out I hate these forums.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
http://pizzarules.com/

http://www.ancorapizza.com/pizza-rules.html

https://www.inc.com/business-insider/jeff-bezos-productivity-tip-two-pizza-rule.html

they're... they're coming in so fast....

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:mad:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

He's such a loving cheapskate goddamn

Jeff buy the pizzas

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Picnic Princess posted:

He's such a loving cheapskate goddamn

Jeff buy the pizzas

That's not the point, he wants small meetings that don't go on forever.

Meetings are worse than Bezos so I support him entirely in this.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I think randaconda just has a repulsion to anything that might be described as "gooey". Almost everything he posts looks delicious (just in very moderate moderation).

I have something similar - I find any pasta + a cheesy or creamy sauce makes me retch. Which is a bit weird because I like these things separately and am not a picky eater in general.

It probably dates back to having to eat my mother's terrible 'spaghetti carbonara' AKA 'eggy blurk' when I was a child - even the smell of that stuff used to make my stomach turn over.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Picnic Princess posted:

Mmmm. Cold cow water.

I drink a lot of Bovril, which is hot cow water. I could try throwing in some ice cubes.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

LadyPictureShow posted:

Christ, is this the reason I can’t eat red meat any more?
Possibly. The allergy is relatively newly discovered, and because symptoms are often mild and delayed it is more common than people think. If your symptom is that it upsets your stomach, particularly with very painful cramping, then it could well be. That can happen immediately or hours later.
Plus side, not everyone has trouble with dairy at all since allergen concentrations are lower. Minus side, I seem to.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

evobatman posted:

I drink a lot of Bovril, which is hot cow water. I could try throwing in some ice cubes.

Iced beef tea.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

drrockso20 posted:

I think it can happen for other reasons but I'm pretty sure 99% of all cases of that occur due to an unusual reaction a small portion of people have to getting bitten by a tick

you know how all the hippies who spent a lot of time outdoors sitting in the grass started talking about how red meat makes you feel bad, man?

turns out they had a syndrome

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Randaconda posted:

The China buffet is everybody's secret shame. :smithcloud:

Hey don’t lump me in with your bad life choices bud

I used to ball up pieces of white bread in my mouth and soak them with coke and chew it like cud when I was in middle/high school and the idea of it is still kind of appealing

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

This actually looks better to me somehow

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

LifeSunDeath posted:

This actually looks better to me somehow

The eldritch abomination effect drags it enough out of the uncanny oversaturation valley to make you think "yeah it probably tastes alright"?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Pookah posted:

I have something similar - I find any pasta + a cheesy or creamy sauce makes me retch. Which is a bit weird because I like these things separately and am not a picky eater in general.

It probably dates back to having to eat my mother's terrible 'spaghetti carbonara' AKA 'eggy blurk' when I was a child - even the smell of that stuff used to make my stomach turn over.

Laughed so hard at this I gave myself an abdominal cramp fyi

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Nice marmot I guess.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Basket Case reboot lookin' good

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

TotalLossBrain posted:

Nice marmot I guess.

Yes, I'd like my hotdog to come in a full French baguette

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

*spreads mustard and ketchup all over the outside of the roll like a animal (which is in a handbag adjacent)*

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

KataraniSword posted:

The eldritch abomination effect drags it enough out of the uncanny oversaturation valley to make you think "yeah it probably tastes alright"?

that sounds...exactly correct. :psypop:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Great, I hate them!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Memento posted:

Great, I hate them!

I was helping a fellow poster. :ohdearsass:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Uh, loving EXCUSE ME?!

Wait... Do I see "cranberry sauce" as an option?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brawnfire posted:

Wait... Do I see "cranberry sauce" as an option?

on "The Flinders"

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

TotalLossBrain posted:

Nice marmot I guess.

Is this Germany? This is Germany, isn't it. Why is the animal in a backpack? :ohdear:

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

No. Pizza. Rules.

Those people are heretics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PubicMice
Feb 14, 2012

looking for information on posts
But maybe there should be rules, so things like this can be against them.

Bananas and bubble gum.