Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

It's commonly known that rgb goes faster.

Edit: A horrible snipe. For content I bought a fender. And a rainbow shift knob.

Coredump has a new favorite as of 01:29 on May 21, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Signed and numbered Dali - Homage to Venice

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Oh cool.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

For booze.

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

Rolo posted:

For booze.

What is this, a cooler for ants?!

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

OSU_Matthew posted:

What is this, a cooler for ants?!

No for booze they said. Sheesh.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Sneakers. Holiday.

Can’t wait for the world to get back to being fun.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Bape Culture posted:

Sneakers. Holiday.

You got that Hawaii drop you son of a gun

Bape Culture posted:

Can’t wait for the world to get back to being fun.

Iunno my goon you seem to be doing alright while waiting

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

Coredump posted:

No for booze they said. Sheesh.

I dunno if it’s just my brain, but everything about that photo perspective makes it appear miniature

:krad: colors though!

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

Yeah I can't tell if that cooler is sized for Barbie's dreamhouse or a single beer can or what. But it does look super rad.

For content, I got a new toy.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

It's like 3 or 5 gallons or something. Like those ones that get dumped on coaches at the end of football games.

I've got the matching waist/bum bag cooler. Hold 3 cans.

It's basically useless, but it looks cool AF. I had a bit of a shopping problem during the pandemic. It's good I'm going to a ship for the next two months.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

OSU_Matthew posted:

I dunno if it’s just my brain, but everything about that photo perspective makes it appear miniature

:krad: colors though!

It’s 2 gallons. It’s not gonna be for storing separate drinks, it’s for making big cocktails.

They come out of the bottom thingy then I do a little dance around the pool.

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender

ReidRansom posted:

It's like 3 or 5 gallons or something. Like those ones that get dumped on coaches at the end of football games.

I've got the matching waist/bum bag cooler. Hold 3 cans.

It's basically useless, but it looks cool AF. I had a bit of a shopping problem during the pandemic. It's good I'm going to a ship for the next two months.

Ha! This and the cooler are amazing. :D

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

My brand new Coleman camp stove almost worked for an entire day, so I had to make a trip to REI in the middle of my camping vacation:

I also got a green Leatherman signal, courtesy of my spouse as an upgrade from the Skeletool that broke disassembling their old bed when we moved in together:

Both of these rule extremely hard. I'm never buying Coleman again after both the camp stove and air mattress hosed up on their first outings.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

NewFatMike posted:

My brand new Coleman camp stove almost worked for an entire day, so I had to make a trip to REI in the middle of my camping vacation:

I also got a green Leatherman signal, courtesy of my spouse as an upgrade from the Skeletool that broke disassembling their old bed when we moved in together:

Both of these rule extremely hard. I'm never buying Coleman again after both the camp stove and air mattress hosed up on their first outings.

Just an FYI Leatherman can repair/replace your Skeletool, but their RMA program is pretty slow (especially due to COVID-19).

That Signal does look dope, though.

Content: my iHome iBT82 bit the dust so I got a replacement.

JBL Clip 3, so I can practice karaoke tunes in the shower or blare obnoxious songs at campsites.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Ooh good to know! I don't think I still have it.

I love my JBL Clip 2. Does the 3 have USB C charging?

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Rolo posted:

For booze.

Is that a retro style or something? My family had that exact color in the early 90s. That's fun.

(And now I feel :corsair:)

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

NewFatMike posted:

Ooh good to know! I don't think I still have it.

I love my JBL Clip 2. Does the 3 have USB C charging?

It took some digging but it looks like it uses the older USB micro.

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Android Apocalypse posted:

It took some digging but it looks like it uses the older USB micro.

:negative:

Thanks for checking! Sorry to make you go looking I thought you had it in hand.

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

LadyPictureShow posted:

Is that a retro style or something? My family had that exact color in the early 90s. That's fun.

(And now I feel :corsair:)

If it makes you feel better, my family had that same model but in plain white with a red lid which was an even older version.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

You got that Hawaii drop you son of a gun
Iunno my goon you seem to be doing alright while waiting

I had to pay resell which is surprisingly low. These will go down as a classic imo.

Man I wish. The last 18 months have been hellish. This is to celebrate a new contract I finally managed to land. First pickup in yonks.

I’m super super gassed for the holiday though. I’m taking my entire fam as it was a big birthday for my dad this year :)

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Raddest purchase Ive seen itt

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.
My house used to look like this.

I bought paint and mulch and plants and other lawn accessories.

Now it looks like this.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

You took that house from no curb appeal to cute. Well done.

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Nice. Love that blue paint.

Also, get a tree with birds in it, instead of a picture of a tree with birds in it!

KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs
I like that blue and the plants and stuff looks nice. Makes the whole house look much nicer and friendlier and inviting

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

Master Twig posted:

Now it looks like this.

Fantastic work! Digging the paint job and the landscaping, that all looks really great!

NewFatMike posted:

That looks quite similar to the Everest camp stove I picked up awhile back, but in a much better retro green color scheme. Great buy! Whereabouts are you camping?

Rolo posted:

It’s 2 gallons. It’s not gonna be for storing separate drinks, it’s for making big cocktails.

Oh poo poo, two gallons is right about the perfect size for some margs or to bring along car camping!

Whelp, there’s one sitting in my Amazon cart now, we’ll see how long I can hold out before mashing the checkout button

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

OSU_Matthew posted:

That looks quite similar to the Everest camp stove I picked up awhile back, but in a much better retro green color scheme. Great buy! Whereabouts are you camping?

Chain of Lakes in Wisconsin. I used to be Boy Scout Camp Staff at a camp there. It got closed and sold to a farmer, but a bunch of us got together to buy a chunk back. We camp there and are working on getting youth programming going again :kimchi:

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Master Twig posted:

Now it looks like this.

Awesome house, nice job on the paint. Come join us in the horrifically named DIY forum HCH where we will all laugh together about Gary, the previous owner. Who could be you.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=210

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Bape Culture posted:

I’m super super gassed for the holiday though. I’m taking my entire fam as it was a big birthday for my dad this year :)

Grats on the contract and I hope y'all have a great vacay!

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

A toy store from my youth managed to survive the decades, so I scored one of these beauties today:

E: I also bought and smoked a two foot cigar:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

NewFatMike posted:

A toy store from my youth managed to survive the decades, so I scored one of these beauties today:

owns

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I bought an Old Timer whittlin' knife because I got a porch and a need to make a vampire hunting kit.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
That house is fuckin' cute.

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

NewFatMike posted:

How does your mouth feel/taste like rn?

I've never smoked anything bigger than a Montechristo no. 2 and that stayed with me for a day afterwards.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Pondex posted:

How does your mouth feel/taste like rn?

I've never smoked anything bigger than a Montechristo no. 2 and that stayed with me for a day afterwards.
They are probably dead

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Wireless lav mic transmitter and receiver

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

FreudianSlippers posted:

Wireless lav mic transmitter and receiver

Why would you want your lav mic'd?

Adbot