Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
Pro: my opponent kept Gronk as his TE.
Con: I have Barnridge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
It's going to be really fun deciding between JMatt and Wallace every week to replace Allen. Unless Cobb is hosed up too then I get to plug both in :suicide:

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
Why are you guys complaining about Cobb? He is still playing.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

RVProfootballer posted:

So what's the deal with Freeman and Tevin Coleman? Looks like even split in workload...

In a standard scoring league where Woodhead is my RB4, should I go for the home run and drop Woodhead for Coleman?!

Freeman can't run the ball very well.

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.
Well Tyrod Taylor is trash.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
Adrian Peterson was extremely disappointing today.

Luckily I picked up Ware who sort of made up for it.

Not making up for it was me playing Packers DST over Jets. gently caress.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

commish posted:

Freeman can't run the ball very well.

I'm still unsure, because Woodhead apparently can. I've also got Deangelo Williams. Wonder if it's worth giving up weeks 2 and 3 of him to stash Coleman.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Add Lamar Miller to the "FA who landed in a perfect spot" list. 32 touches today. Dude has a shot at top 3 if he stays healthy.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

LmaoTheKid posted:

Add Lamar Miller to the "FA who landed in a perfect spot" list. 32 touches today. Dude has a shot at top 3 if he stays healthy.

Yep. Nice to see a plan work out for once. I think pretty much everybody here but teemu was all over Miller this offseason.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Forever_Peace posted:

Yep. Nice to see a plan work out for once. I think pretty much everybody here but teemu was all over Miller this offseason.

but it's cool tho, teemu hates everyone.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
Spencer Ware you glorious bastard.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
I thought I knew some things before today. How wrong I was.

smokyprogg
Apr 9, 2008

BROKEN DOWN!
MISSION FAILED

Fat Lowtax posted:

I'm...convincing myself RG3 is a good guy to stash in some leagues. Some good receiving talent and they'll be playing from behind a lot.

Was thinking likewise until he went down with no contact a play after a classic RG3 slam into a defender out of bounds. Seems like a good idea, provided he isn't broken in half (which I have zero confidence in).

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

When covered by Revis today, AJ Green caught 10 of 10 for 152 yards.

He might be pretty good this year.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.

Forever_Peace posted:

When covered by Revis today, AJ Green caught 10 of 10 for 152 yards.

He might be pretty good this year.

He's good.

Revis is not that good anymore. Hasn't been for awhile.

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

anyone else draft/start gary barnidge? love those fuckin TEs

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Papes posted:

He's good.

Revis is not that good anymore. Hasn't been for awhile.

You're thinking Browner maybe?

Revis imposed the lowest catch rate in the NFL among corners last year.

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010

Chronicles posted:

Yup. E. Ebron is on my waiver wire, guess I go for him?

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

If that Dez TD is upheld that's fuckin bs

e: heh not the game day thread

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

https://twitter.com/PFF_NateJahnke/status/775085883951312898

Still not sold.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

And they were leading all game, yeah?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

And this was with them up for most of the game!

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Woodhead AND Vikings D on my bench...

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

I didn't get to see TEN/MIN, is DeMarco for real this year or is Henry still going to be the guy? Somebody in my league sent me a trade offer (prior to today's games), his DeMarco for my Julian Edelman. I never got around to rejecting it so it's still hanging out there. It's a 1 PPR league, my team is:

RB: Jamaal Charles, Lamar Miller, Justin Forsett, DeAndre Washington, Devontae Booker, Terrance West
WR: Demaryius Thomas, Golden Tate, Julian Edelman, Donte Moncrief, Rishard Matthews

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Week 1. That's it, just Week 1

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Chimeric posted:

I didn't get to see TEN/MIN, is DeMarco for real this year or is Henry still going to be the guy? Somebody in my league sent me a trade offer (prior to today's games), his DeMarco for my Julian Edelman. I never got around to rejecting it so it's still hanging out there. It's a 1 PPR league, my team is:

RB: Jamaal Charles, Lamar Miller, Justin Forsett, DeAndre Washington, Devontae Booker, Terrance West
WR: Demaryius Thomas, Golden Tate, Julian Edelman, Donte Moncrief, Rishard Matthews

He didn't look any special today though he did get 2 TD's. Henry looked p bad also, but this was against a young but great defense in MINN.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Just saw the Kenny Stills drop. Damnit Stills that was an easy touchdown ffffffffffffffffff

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Titans WR snap count on the day: Tajae Sharpe 64, Harry Douglas 37, Rishard Matthews 35, Andre Johnson 24.

Paging Metapod

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Seriously, look at this idiot

RVProfootballer posted:

It's Rishard and he's going to be the #1 because rookies are doodoo that get hyped higher than they should during the offseason.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause

Chronicles posted:

No matter how wrong I am about everything else I can still hold my head high that drafting TEs is dumb

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!

Forever_Peace posted:

Titans WR snap count on the day: Tajae Sharpe 64, Harry Douglas 37, Rishard Matthews 35, Andre Johnson 24.

Paging Metapod
On the one hand, good for Sharpe for earning such a big role already.

On the other hand, what the gently caress are the Titans doing putting Harry Douglas and Andre Johnson out there for that many snaps? Mike Mularkey, you are the worst.

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

I'm glad I picked up Ware this week, but otherwise I made all the wrong decisions. Playing: R. Wilson, L. Murray, T. Gurley, T.Y. Hilton, A. Robinson. On my bench I have: Bortles, J. Matthews, I Crowell, W. Snead.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Teemu Pokemon posted:

No matter how wrong I am about everything else I can still hold my head high that drafting TEs is dumb

TBF Walford, Cook, and Miller have combined for an average of 15 yards and no touchdowns. Not like the end of draft guys are crushing it right now. Folks that took Kelce out Ertz or Walker or Olsen early are pretty happy right now.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

For all of you who let Forte go in their drafts because he just turned 30 and was in a timeshare, shame on you. His drop as a top RB this offseason made no sense. To the point that I thought maybe I was the crazy one missing something.

I am very happy with all of my shares of him. :D

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
Dwayne Allen at 13.07 in a 12 team ESPN standard seems to be working just fine for me today.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Veritek83 posted:

Dwayne Allen at 13.07 in a 12 team ESPN standard seems to be working just fine for me today.

This was the correct choice, looks like. Bummed I didn't get more shares.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

TUS posted:

Week 1. That's it, just Week 1

I know, my RB situation is just kinda lovely right now and I'm looking for options :(

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
Walford is my sweetheart and I Still Believe but I was banging the Allen drum all off-season. Cook is a mirage, I don't know why anyone would want to tie anything to a Bears player that isn't Alshon, and I can all but promise you no one who drafted Zach Ertz will end the season happy.

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
Snead (on my bench) got 5 times the points that Brandon Marshall got. Thanks Quincy Enunwa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doobie Keebler
May 9, 2005

Veritek83 posted:

I started Clive Walford over Allen today because this thread told me that starting Walford all but guaranteed me a championship. I'll probably win this game anyway, but c'mon thread, let's get your act together.

• Locked thread