Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

*nodding curtly as I leave the office* rape u guys next week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
*waves back* Dhak dhak dhak

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Durka durka, Mohammed jihad!

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Durka durka, Mohammed jihad!

I can only imagine the messages you'd get if you went to India and used the equivalent of Wechat there.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Glenn Quebec posted:

I can only imagine the messages you'd get if you went to India and used the equivalent of Wechat there.

Would be a nice change from my former students sending memes I don't understand.

...wait...

Non-comedic answer, my parents live in one of the browner parts of town and my bobs definitely have netted me a few fans at the creepy supermercat next door. I will NEVER give out my WhatsApp here.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Would be a nice change from my former students sending memes I don't understand.

...wait...

Non-comedic answer, my parents live in one of the browner parts of town and my bobs definitely have netted me a few fans at the creepy supermercat next door. I will NEVER give out my WhatsApp here.

How's your navel? Plumpy?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

KomodoWagon posted:

How's your navel? Plumpy?

Ready to be fulfilled by your skubidu.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Are u able to get pregnancy

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Phlegmish posted:

Also, are you poor

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Phlegmish posted:

I don't know; why don't you come over here and find out? :bigtran:

KomodoWagon posted:

Also, are you poor

I wonder what Indian findom looks like...

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I wonder what Indian findom looks like...

bitch lasagna keeps asking for my ruples but gives me no plumpy navel

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Ready to be fulfilled by your skubidu.

Next you'll be telling us you hold hands in the park and go to Goa, too :mad:

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Legit just read an article on BBC where rural Indian women cannot directly call their husband by name otherwise they get slapped on the mouth.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-40745343

I mean, superb owl 2 u madam

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Phlegmish posted:

*nodding curtly as I leave the office* rape u guys next week

lmao

dregan
Jan 16, 2005

I could transport you all into space if I wanted.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

:nws: that poo poo. Jesus.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Bitch lasagna

Bitch life

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
Just had a Punjabi coworker (he's actually really muscular and attractive) post a lovely student film on FB about how feminism and false rape accusations are ruining India. :lol:

There's a poo poo ton of Punjabi guys at my local college and university. Most of them come from the rural areas and are super super clueless about women. It's even a running joke among some Indians from other states (they're usually from the cities and more educated) that Punjabi dudes are rich creeps who cheat on their exams. It's kind of funny when they beg you for sex in broken English over FB messenger. Not so much when they eye-rape you on the bus or try to grab you at the club.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Hello I am Shakti Kumar.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Celery Face posted:

Just had a Punjabi coworker (he's actually really muscular and attractive) post a lovely student film on FB about how feminism and false rape accusations are ruining India. :lol:

There's a poo poo ton of Punjabi guys at my local college and university. Most of them come from the rural areas and are super super clueless about women. It's even a running joke among some Indians from other states (they're usually from the cities and more educated) that Punjabi dudes are rich creeps who cheat on their exams. It's kind of funny when they beg you for sex in broken English over FB messenger. Not so much when they eye-rape you on the bus or try to grab you at the club.

The majority of Indian and middle eastern students at my university actually would hit you up in class for your assignments :australia:

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Youtube

wit
Jul 26, 2011

McSpergin posted:

The majority of Indian and middle eastern students at my university actually would hit you up in class for your assignments :australia:
You guys are destroying the second prize stereotype that indians are innately overachievers.

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell
boobs are awesome boobs are awesome

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Space T Rex posted:

boobs are awesome boobs are awesome

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Haier posted:

Youtube

Is it ok to say "I am Naresh Kumar" on these forums or is that still a probation

cnut
May 3, 2016

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
You sure do, baby. You sure do.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

wit posted:

You guys are destroying the second prize stereotype that indians are innately overachievers.

They were overachievers when it came to the sheer amount of people they harassed

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

The idea of Indians being racist against anyone is utterly incredible to me. How does anyone manage to live in a place like India and still somehow figure "haha yeah we Indo-Aryans rock!?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Deep yellow supremacy.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Then again, Gandhi's ideology seems to have been "welp, at least we're not as bad as the goddamn blacks," so it makes a certain amount of twisted sense.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

May I cum madam

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

If a guy bought me ten dresses and they were actually nice dresses and he asked only that he be allowed to masturbate while watching me model said dresses, and I didn't have to watch him beat his meat, I might be, like, "eh, okay." I mean, if they were GOOD dresses. And he keeps his business under a sheet.

*joke about Chico's and seducing middle-aged women goes here*

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
Merry fuckings to all on this joyous day. :)

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Well?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

A hole is a hole when desperation is involved

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

vyst posted:

A hole is a hole when desperation is involved

A Squad of Holes even

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Borrowing this from the weird news thread:

• Locked thread