Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

It's no different to posting anything about <insert-other-alliance-here>
A good to fair portion of posters and lurkers in this thread are still involved with gsf and there is so much history between sa/gsf that it's not going to go away without some ridiculous thread ban.
The only thing that needs to gently caress off is your overly aggressive rage posting anytime pubbieswarm is mentioned. It doesn't make for good reading and just makes you look like a bellend.
Even globby reeeeeeeeeee posting whenever his latest exploit gets nerfed is more interesting.

e;fb

Also that's a horrible snipe. Have some puppers

Salisbury Snape fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Aug 21, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Everyone calm down. We all agree GSF members deserve a place to utter slurs and (editors note: no longer allowed) discuss their losing war.

Thankfully, that space exists: Reddit

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

I dunno, GSF members coming here saying everything is fine & making vague recruitment posts while people who wanted change in the alliance were airlocked with no amnesty is more offensive and *might* just rile them up. FYI

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Jazz Hands

Safeguarding Issues

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

TheAdj and Asher have made it clear this dead forum has nothing to do with Nonceswarm, so yeah, you can gently caress right off with that. If you want to talk about GSF, make a thread in PGS

Can you kindly shut the gently caress up and stop trying to gatekeep this loving thread all the time.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Dalael posted:

Can you kindly shut the gently caress up and stop trying to gatekeep this loving thread all the time.

*checks rap sheet*, yeah you can stay in GSF. And again, because you seem incredibly dense, I have an issue with GSF members coming in here and pretending everything is fine, because, again, that's loving offensive to the people who got airlocked. You loving cretin

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
heh... groomfleet

Salisbury Snape posted:

It riles a few people up that you allowed mandozer amongst the goose ranks while he runs around shouting "friend of the family" at everything that moves.

um... what? where?

lollontee fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Aug 21, 2022

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

I dunno, GSF members coming here saying everything is fine & making vague recruitment posts while people who wanted change in the alliance were airlocked with no amnesty is more offensive and *might* just rile them up. FYI

I have no horse in the race. I'm winning eve and have no desire to return. I also find it pretty rich that there are esteemed posters from both sides that others and I have heard utter many different slurs both ironically and maliciously over the years and waltse around like their poo poo has never stunk, we all grow and we move on with our lives though.
It riles a few people up that you allowed mandozer amongst the goose ranks while he runs around shouting "friend of the family" at everything that moves. Y'all have shithouses in your ranks, you are gaming communities and (mostly) human so you're not perfect. Just maybe cut out the facemashing of your keyboard every time gsf is mentioned.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
It’s ok to talk about anything eve related in the eve online thread. That includes the imperium. There are still lots of goons there even if they aren’t the default goon corp anymore.

If you want to recruit for an alliance or do something specific for just your community, make a PGS thread.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

Salisbury Snape posted:

I have no horse in the race. I'm winning eve and have no desire to return. I also find it pretty rich that there are esteemed posters from both sides that others and I have heard utter many different slurs both ironically and maliciously over the years and waltse around like their poo poo has never stunk, we all grow and we move on with our lives though.
It riles a few people up that you allowed mandozer amongst the goose ranks while he runs around shouting "friend of the family" at everything that moves. Y'all have shithouses in your ranks, you are gaming communities and (mostly) human so you're not perfect. Just maybe cut out the facemashing of your keyboard every time gsf is mentioned.

idk i think u havent grown nor moved on

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

It's telling when people doggedly deflect to things that can be both-sides'd as a way to avoid bringing up things that very much are not defensible in that manner.

Specifically, last month a bunch of us were burying the hatchet and talking about growing out of our Edgy Slur Joke days. Today, some guys are attempting to repaint grievances as strictly slur-related, whitewashing over the much larger scope of issues that arose in the last thread.

That being said it's an eve thread, Asher is an eve player.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

*checks rap sheet*, yeah you can stay in GSF. And again, because you seem incredibly dense, I have an issue with GSF members coming in here and pretending everything is fine, because, again, that's loving offensive to the people who got airlocked. You loving cretin

I'm part of the group who got kicked & banned from GSF. Andi have a problem with morons like you who try to gatekeep and stop others for posting.

And you've been doing this poo poo for far longer than this issue. You've always looked like a loving unhinged person screaming at others.

Take a loving break

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Hi there, I'm one of the people who was airlocked and I don't need you getting offended for me.

Salisbury Snape posted:

If you have actionable proof, you can send it to me. Otherwise kindly gently caress off and remember that BIPOC people can play EVE too.

dragonshardz fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Aug 21, 2022

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Dalael posted:

I'm part of the group who got kicked & banned from GSF. Andi have a problem with morons like you who try to gatekeep and stop others for posting.

And you've been doing this poo poo for far longer than this issue. You've always looked like a loving unhinged person screaming at others.

Take a loving break

imagine this coming from you of all people

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007
In Stockholm, the GooseFleet hunt for Rydis has made a breakthrough in locating the hiding spot of her regular accomplice in crime

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account
In the grand scheme of things in the Gooniverse. Goons will always quibble with each other and schism. It's in our nature to act that way. So anyone that continues to gate keep or think we betrayed "Dear Leader". Can just keep that attitude to themselves.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Rust Martialis posted:

In Stockholm, the GooseFleet hunt for Rydis has made a breakthrough in locating the hiding spot of her regular accomplice in crime

the world's finest patton driver

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Rojo_Sombrero posted:

In the grand scheme of things in the Gooniverse. Goons will always quibble with each other and schism. It's in our nature to act that way. So anyone that continues to gate keep or think we betrayed "Dear Leader". Can just keep that attitude to themselves.

It's basically this :v:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Faaaarrr….(t)

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

the intro to feel good inc but he says "gently caress goons"

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
The pedo was the needle
Broke the camel’s back
Mittens stepped down
But he’ll be back

We got a new horizon, has a static, too
A lot of roamers, gangs, and some gas clouds, too
And all I wanna do is scan a hole or two
And bring along a shitfit stabber and naga, too, so…

Wormhole,
Wormhole, for the goon
Roll forever, hand in hand
Bubble it in on your side
Tick is passed, aggro is down

Pods forever
Clone is free
Jump forever, you and me
Wormhole,
Wormhole, for the goon

Is everybody in?

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Salisbury Snape posted:

Lol just lol that you believe this about me. You dumb motherfucker.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

TheWeedNumber posted:

He's only familiar with you from pre-2015. You were, could we say, a different and less self-aware person 10 years ago? We all said stuff in comms a decade ago that isn't acceptable today.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
some of us made compromises, some us still hold true to the old ways

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

lollontee posted:

some of us made compromises, some us still hold true to the old ways

Which of the two includes genocide denial

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

TheWeedNumber posted:

tbf, they also thought I was on Goosefleet, which was weird

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Rust Martialis posted:

Which of the two includes genocide denial

i am going to commit posting genocide on your rear end. this is a direct threat

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

TheAdj and Asher have made it clear this dead forum has nothing to do with Nonceswarm, so yeah, you can gently caress right off with that. If you want to talk about GSF, make a thread in PGS

FWIW Asher hasn't said anything negative about SA or poo poo on any of the people who got upset about stuff, wasn't active when this all kicked off and afaik is focused on a family member who's ill/hospitalized at the moment.

i'm trying to open a dialogue with him when he's got the time to see if there's a way to correct some of the issues and undo at least some of the bad blood, at least the beef started by people who are no longer part of the group, or the stuff that can be fixed.
Also ways to encourage less toxic behavior by the memberbase in general & ensure for a safer and more fun environment for people to play in. like, win-win stuff for a Healthy Gaming Environment.

he wasn't involved in any of the shithead calls that made people upset or caused damage & doesn't seem like a bad guy (i never really knew him besides hearing about him being a good FC) so it'd prob. be counterproductive to start lumping him in with actual gently caress-heads pre-emptively.
AFAIK TheAdj dipped out. (?)

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

So TheAdj drops the hammer then fucks off? Seems like par for the course for GSF

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
guys i don't think this war is gonna go well for GSF

just call it a feeling

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

gsf did ok in a fight in esoteria recently but have been getting put into the dumpster anytime PH fully forms

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Goons are just gonna be like “Aiight” and dip back to delve so not like anything’s actually gonna happen aside from fi.re maybe expanding back to their pre February borders. Smugging that Immensea ihubs got flipped back when there wasn’t any jump bridges or actual infrastructure there is incredibly funny from Horde linemembers.

It’s TheAdjs war anyways and Asher wanted out before it even started lmao.

Lol@dropping that keepstar tho. Dumb move

Solus fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Aug 22, 2022

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE
why are you worm-brained wormholers still posting about us nullsec groups, don't ya'll have enough never-ending content to keep you busy in BirdFleet?

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Bigbillthaboss posted:

why are you worm-brained wormholers still posting about us nullsec groups, don't ya'll have enough never-ending content to keep you busy in BirdFleet?

don't you have a war to be losing

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

I'm working on the lore of Gootse, The One Who Honks, and how there is a giant goose-shaped elder god in j-space that will make you compulsively honk in local.

Because any gaming guild is better with ridiculous lore that makes serious RPers mad.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

HONK

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

Does Gootse possess the One Ring?

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Yes, and only short statured people from the system 5H-1RE can destroy it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I remember at one point early during the latest delve war when I was bored after imperium blew up a phorde or test keepstar that I took the goatman and put it on a layer in photoshop on top of the exploding keepstar, to make it look like the goatman's distended rear end in a top hat had the keepstar inside it.

thanks for coming to my ted talk