Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

the great tomato fight has begun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I can't believe Pat just ate the tomatoes like that, what a monster.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I'm still at 60% for this stupid game I decided to impulse-buy, gently caress me.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
450 dollars for a stream intro :stare: Goddamn I wish I learned to draw

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Tae posted:

450 dollars for a stream intro :stare: Goddamn I wish I learned to draw

That sounds astonishing until you realize that took a couple of weeks to finish and it doesn't give you royalties or anything like that.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Paige should watch out, Pat is gonna cheat on her with 9s

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Tae posted:

Paige should watch out, Pat is gonna cheat on her with 9s

Remember when he had the hots for Gladiolus? Pat can't commit at all...

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

There's nothing special about me.
Okay, Chaos Code makes me feel like they really, really ought to have like a separate video for each of them that's actually after they've warmed up a bunch and gotten their poo poo properly together on a fighting game. Because when it's not them floundering in a game they have no idea what the gently caress is up with, it's actually super great.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

pat is the biggest murderer

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

I wonder how far Pat is going to let Woolie get into the Catacombs? Surely he'll cut him off before he enters the Tomb of the Giants, right?

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009

lets hang out posted:

pat is the biggest murderer

The ending of that stream really summed up Pat's moral ground to a very fine degree. :v:

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

What caused that reaction​ from pat?

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

havenwaters posted:

What caused that reaction​ from pat?

relatively minor spoilers from i dunno, 3 or 4 hours into Nier Automata https://clips.twitch.tv/AdorableExpensiveSangWoofer

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS
Pats horrified expression should be a new global twitch emote for reals, could be the new PogChamp

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

lets hang out posted:

relatively minor spoilers from i dunno, 3 or 4 hours into Nier Automata https://clips.twitch.tv/AdorableExpensiveSangWoofer

Paige's genuine concern is great

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
What's funny is that he has already murdered a bunch of non-hostile robots at that point.

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

:dehumanize:
:killing:
:dehumanize:
Do they not have white flags in Canada?

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Dexie posted:

I wonder how far Pat is going to let Woolie get into the Catacombs? Surely he'll cut him off before he enters the Tomb of the Giants, right?

He's got the Lord Vessel, so he's at least fine to just warp out whether he gets to the blacksmith, Pinwheel, Patches or Rhea. He can't run into a similar situation like I did, where I ran through the Great Hollow, sprinted through Ash Lake with a hydra on my rear end, talked to the dragon then thought "right, so where's the exit? .....gently caress :stare:"

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Forgall posted:

What's funny is that he has already murdered a bunch of non-hostile robots at that point.

Considering the entirety of the Titanfall 2 lp I'm wondering why he cares even a little bit.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Pat puts up a front as renegade for lps. He's like a total paragon when he streams games.

edit: This is a straight up sitcom: https://clips.twitch.tv/AmazingPunchyBatteryBCouch

Tae fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Mar 18, 2017

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Since it was mentioned: so, Nier Automata, huh. It already STARTS in places. Dunno why I wasn't expecting that but I wasn't.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Forgall posted:

To be fair, the ones on the field are just walking around. Lil flyer and all his friends had white surrender flags and tell you they won't fight back. It's a moral relevancy, which is one of the game's themes.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Here we go again.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Woolie confirms in the newest THUG part that they're definitely going to do THUG2 too :allears:

I knew they were gonna struggle with spine transferring the wall in Moscow. Because it's legit hard as hell to do it unless you intentionally level your stats beforehand.

Gyro Zeppeli fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Mar 19, 2017

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

Woolie confirms in the newest THUG part that they're definitely going to do THUG2 too :allears:

There's more :aaa:

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Oh my sweet summer child, there is more.

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

It's Psy-Crow my mortal Enemy! I swear my soily vengeance upon him and his fowl ilk!
Eric reminds me a lot of Rosh Penin from Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. At least, he does in feel, I barely remember the actual plot beats of that game.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Kenny, Quint, Navlaan... Eric Sparrow?

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

Yesssss, even if I know they'll likely let it rest after THUG2, I wanna keep some spark of hope alive in my heart that American Wasteland will happen too.

After that is when they started to go down the toilet again though. :(

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Chaos Code was some really good stuff, it's great to see them enjoy stuff they learned. That Ray finish was pretty hype.

Foxhound posted:

Kenny, Quint, Navlaan... Eric Sparrow?
Someone on the subreddit made a bigger list:

quote:

Lautrec the Embraced
Eric Sparrow
The Minecraft Story Mode series itself
Heavy Rain David Cage (Phantom Blood version)
The Reboot game
Vic (NBA2k16)
Omikron David Cage (Stardust Crusaders version)
I appreciate the various forms of David Cage in there. Now we can only wait for part 7 David Cage.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

HGH posted:

I appreciate the various forms of David Cage in there. Now we can only wait for part 7 David Cage.

"Woolie, I can give you a Nahman Jayden from a universe where the prompts weren't incorrect"

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
21 is the best DLC.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

HGH posted:

21 is the best DLC.

I feel like the comparison that Pat made to Poker Night at the Inventory was very correct.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
best friends foiled by basic reading comprehension once more

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Blockhouse posted:

best friends foiled by basic reading comprehension once more

How so?

AShamefulDisplay
Jun 30, 2013
Am I wrong in assuming that you're supposed to save the "Love Your Enemy" card until the last play?

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

see:

AShamefulDisplay posted:

Am I wrong in assuming that you're supposed to save the "Love Your Enemy" card until the last play?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It seemed to me like you save the love your enemy card or the one that knocks off one of Lucas' trump cards at the end, the solution didn't seem that obtuse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
having finally watched this week's fisticuffs and man I love High Effort Fisticuffs

also holy poo poo the guys who made this made Super Cosplay War