Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Tell me you wipe the wrong direction without telling me you wipe the wrong direction

I wipe across, then diagonally down, then across the other way. A Z like Zorro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Lobok posted:

I wipe across, then diagonally down, then across the other way. A Z like Zorro.

No señor, that is the number 2.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Spanish Manlove posted:

like a lot of dumb reregs, likely someone evading probation

No, it's a re-reg of Incel'shok Na, who is banned.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Baron von Eevl posted:

I used to date a girl who thought that. She also though anal could lead to pregnancy since "it's all connected in there" and "that's how animals get pregnant."

That was just her way of telling you “no”

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:phoneb: Break this loving phone, please :phone:

0mega Pixel posted:

ok here is the deal, this guy was susposed to be a friend of mine but ripped me off for an untold ammount of cash, I would be very grateful if you folks gave this number hell, gra-bua-lsa!!!!!!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

I had a patient once with dextrocardia. Weirdest drat thing, but she was nice. Definitely qualifies, but is not very funny.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Not sure if this is the right place for this request, but I'm looking for the old banner that was a fake ad back when fake ads were mixed in with the real ones. It said "individually wrapped oats... for when u just want a oat"

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Milo and POTUS posted:

Wasnt there another one in pyf who thought you could get pregnant for swallowing

And it led to this incredible content:

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

poisonpill posted:

That was just her way of telling you “no”

No she had plenty of other ways to say that, she was just also very ignorant about anatomy and was so uncomfortable about the idea of sex in general that she completely blocked out any knowledge even vaguely related. I'm pretty sure it was because was still figuring out her own sexuality.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Potato Salad posted:

what you're familiar with is a tiiiiny bit of hydrogen peroxide in water, and even then it can damage tissue and oxidize the gently caress out of stuff

consecrate it hardcore and you've got liquid POWERRRRRR

Captain von Trapp posted:

Blessed are you, Lord, all-powerful God,
who in Christ, the living water of salvation,
blessed and transformed us.
Grant that when we are sprinkled with this high-test peroxide
or make use of it,
we will be refreshed inwardly by the power
of the Holy Spirit,
and outwardly by exothermic oxidation of everything in the vicinity.
Amen.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Baron von Eevl posted:

No she had plenty of other ways to say that, she was just also very ignorant about anatomy and was so uncomfortable about the idea of sex in general that she completely blocked out any knowledge even vaguely related. I'm pretty sure it was because was still figuring out her own sexuality.

That's a very hard no

Alternatively, why would you want to to gently caress someone with the mental capacity of a child?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Outrail posted:

That's a very hard no

Alternatively, why would you want to to gently caress someone with the mental capacity of a child?

Abstinence only sex Ed is a hell of a thing op

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Outrail posted:

That's a very hard no

That's a pretty hosed up take, my guy

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

Wasnt there another one in pyf who thought you could get pregnant for swallowing

A co-worker got some of his own sperm in his own ear while having sex with his girlfriend.

But he didn't get eargnant, he just got a really nasty ear infection because he was too ashamed to to go the doctor and say "hey I shot some sperm up my ear and now it feels funny" until it got extremely painful.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
well yeah, only trained professionals are qualified to deal with cockear implants

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
No, I said ORAL

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

3D Megadoodoo posted:

A co-worker got some of his own sperm in his own ear while having sex with his girlfriend.

But he didn't get eargnant, he just got a really nasty ear infection because he was too ashamed to to go the doctor and say "hey I shot some sperm up my ear and now it feels funny" until it got extremely painful.

https://journals.lww.com/stdjournal/fulltext/2020/05000/otosyphilis__a_review_of_the_literature.3.aspx

:ohdear:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Zetsubou-san posted:

well yeah, only trained professionals are qualified to deal with cockear implants

Milo and POTUS posted:

No, I said ORAL

drat shame there isn't a thread to quote these in as they're great.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Zetsubou-san posted:

I don't think I like the direction the new upgrades are going

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Malachite_Dragon posted:

They really enhance the Star Wars OST experience.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

3D Megadoodoo posted:

He should be more careful, that's how you get hearing AIDS

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Semen, in my ear?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Milo and POTUS posted:

It was ADTRW, or whatever the anime board is.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Milo and POTUS posted:

No, I said ORAL

Aural sex without protection can lead to hearing AIDS

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Chamale posted:

And it led to this incredible content:

This is a pro click, god drat

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Milo and POTUS posted:

Samovar posted:

It was ADTRW, or whatever the anime board is.

Starts here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3977331&pagenumber=145#post519503653

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

ohhhh it's gitmo/el penis. ok yeah lmao go figure that's the source

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

NO

This is a cartoon character

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I just wanted to say that I appreciated this.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

BobTheCrazyMonkey posted:

So I found a check that was filled out for a sports team, the check is dated 5 months ago, they are clean checks. I'm wondering what legal problems I would encounter if I cashed them. Would it be safer to deposit these checks under my own bank account or would it be safer to cash them? If the persons whos bank account gets charged wonders why they have a ding in their account, can they press to see who it was?

Note, this was money has been forgotten by the receiver, its lost money to them. This money was also supposed to be taken out of the payers account but never was. This might mean that the person whos money I'm taking may not ask a lot of questions because it was money that was supposed to be taken in the first place.

I'm not looking for ethic advice here... just law and chance of getting caught.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Sigma-X posted:

God helps those who help themselves commit check fraud.

What would felony Jesus do?

The check is for 115 dollars however... if I do go through with it, there is the possibility of having maybe 600 dollars because there was mulitable checks laying around. Can someone give me an estimate on how tight the bank is about this, and a for sure answer if the person who gets billed can figure out if it was me and if so do anything about it? Im considering if everything checks out a bit more to deposit it in my account through a ATM machine to avoid face on face confrontation with a clerk, Is this completely stupid?

HAIL SATAN posted:

Regarding your original predicament:

there was mulitable checks laying around
I do believe the word you're searching for here is mulletable

quote:

mul⋅let⋅a⋅ble
  /ˈmullətəbəl/ [mul-et-uh-buhl]

–adjective

1.capable of being shaped into a mullet: Captain Planet's hair was mulletable
2.useful for catching any of several marine or freshwater, usually gray fishes of the family Mugilidae, having a nearly cylindrical body.

—Synonyms
3. mulletworthy, mulletfresh, mulletacular.

—Antonyms
2. unmulletable, nonmulletworthy.
Good luck to you with all your future endeavors!

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Pug Rodeo posted:

Holy poo poo what have I done?!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Buttchocks posted:

That's not how cat5 ethernet works.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
It is when PoE is involved.

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer
Pussy over Ethernet?

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Context: the person in the first strip is a lovely dude who has been lovely for years and everyone hates him.

Murdstone posted:

I had to bring this to you all as soon as I saw it.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I don’t know what going on there but it’s very confusing that Mary Worfh apparently still exists

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

It's basically been The Wilbur Show for a few years now. Maybe the writer has decided enough is enough.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Most newspaper comics have apparently either been phoning it in for decades given their target audience is senile, or have gone completely off the rails.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Mary Worth seemed like it was for senile people back in the 80s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010