Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Tashilicious posted:

People should seriously stop washing their chickens.

but what if my chickens are filthy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

tired: washing your chicken
wired: washing with chicken

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Pastry of the Year posted:

oh I definitely do not like that

Rabies has spread to birds?!

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
P sure those are fish sticks

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Miss posted:

but what if my chickens are filthy

That hen does not look even a little bit mad.

I have been grossly deceived.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Yeah when I had chickens they would leave their coop and go stand in the rain preferentially.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

gotta have me a good lasagaaa

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
thats cheesy poop

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Pierre's FAKE McRib Sandwich! - Should McDonalds Worry? - WHAT ARE WE EATING?? - The Wolfe Pit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THbZf--bpW4

https://i.imgur.com/xZgFaEh.mp4

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Pastry of the Year posted:

tired: washing your chicken
wired: washing with chicken

quote:

100% handmade and vegan

:can:

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

The Wolf Pit is a weird super eager masochistic nerd.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Pookah posted:

That hen does not look even a little bit mad.

I have been grossly deceived.

When a hen is being held like that they freeze up. If that person lets go there could be a whole lotta flapping.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
This is true. I used to grab our hens when they were eating the horses' grain and then toss them at the other hens lurking around. The horses were stupid, as all horses are, and would happily let the chickens eat all the grain straight from their dumb, flappy mouths if I didn't stand there and toss the worst of the hens at the others.

None of the chickens were in the least bit perturbed by the grabbing and tossing. There was grain on the ground and they didn't give a poo poo if I grabbed them if they even got a little nibble. They would just flap a lot and then come right back. I wasn't that sad when they all got eaten by coyotes later that year.

The ducks were sensible and flew away to be wild and free. I have never tossed a duck in my life.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

empty sea posted:

This is true. I used to grab our hens when they were eating the horses' grain and then toss them at the other hens lurking around. The horses were stupid, as all horses are, and would happily let the chickens eat all the grain straight from their dumb, flappy mouths if I didn't stand there and toss the worst of the hens at the others.

None of the chickens were in the least bit perturbed by the grabbing and tossing. There was grain on the ground and they didn't give a poo poo if I grabbed them if they even got a little nibble. They would just flap a lot and then come right back. I wasn't that sad when they all got eaten by coyotes later that year.

The ducks were sensible and flew away to be wild and free. I have never tossed a duck in my life.

Ask: Me About Chicken Tossing (But not duck tossing, that would be weird)

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

empty sea posted:

I think you picked up the wrong lesson from the Zelda games

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

An anus-making machine that looks like an anus.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

Identify which pizza I just ordered and weep.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Simply Simon posted:

recurrent pastry structure

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Tashilicious posted:

thats cheesy poop

But enough about your posting

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Picnic Princess posted:

But enough about your posting

Excuse me, that's my posting.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

bob dobbs is dead posted:

recurrent pastry structure
And pineapple! Now guess the sauce

It's cocktail sauce, which I think is just a mixture of ketchup and mayo

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grand Fromage posted:

Excuse me, that's my posting.

Lets be honest, it's everyones posting.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Simply Simon posted:

enhance

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Simply Simon posted:

And pineapple! Now guess the sauce

It's cocktail sauce, which I think is just a mixture of ketchup and mayo

Cocktail sauce is a mixture of ketchup and horseradish.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
People talk about shepherd's pie and boiled vegetables as the proof of the Brits being unable to create food, but the cocktail sauce and the phenomenon of Fanny Craddock, the demon who "invented" it, is the true peek into the depth of depravity that is British food history - made all the worse by the fact that it came to be well after the end of rationing, when the UK was supposed to be a first world country.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Dienes posted:

could also have mustard or chili sauce

never has mayo. that's russian dressing, or what tops mcdonalds hamburgers

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Dienes posted:

I don’t think this is true.

Edit: turns out I’m wrong. Apologies.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
This is the real cocktail sauce, and it contains mayonnaise.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Rose_sauce

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Horse radish on pizza would be good I think.

Also instead of cauliflower crust, make it entirely out of compressed garlic.

e: I'm Wario irl

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Shepherds/cottage pie is really good though, who the gently caress doesn't like that?

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Dienes posted:

Nah mate

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

I'm firmly in Europe (okay...Madeira), so that's with Mayo for sure. Especially what is usually paired with prawstries here.

I've neglected to mention that it was utterly delicious!

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Grand Fromage posted:

Shepherds/cottage pie is really good though, who the gently caress doesn't like that?

Mashed potato sucks

Aunt Beth
Feb 24, 2006

Baby, you're ready!
Grimey Drawer
This page has a remarkable density of bad opinions. Horseradish is amazing. Cocktail sauce is good. Shrimp cocktail is good. Shepherd’s/cottage pie is good. Mashed potatoes are good. Mayo is good.

And a solid would to the all-garlic pizza crust.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

American cocktail sauce is definitely tomato and horseradish based. It’s served with shrimp cocktails etc. I guess European cocktail sauce is what we call blush or pink sauce which is a pasta thing

It could also be what we call Tartar sauce which is for fried sea food and made from mayo

Aesop Poprock has a new favorite as of 00:20 on Oct 14, 2018

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

bike tory posted:

Mashed potato sucks

Terrible opinion. Absolutely ghastly

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

All forms of the mighty potato are blessed before god and man.

Except soggy french fries get out of here with that poo poo.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Grand Fromage posted:

Soggy french fries are just mashed potato with a bit more shape to them. Both are terrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Grand Fromage posted:

My school district had extremely soggy and pale French fries which sounds awful but they were somehow delicious. I’m not sure what they were made in but I remember everyone loving those things. Otherwise I generally agree with you