Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Fenrir posted:

We burged. It was good.

I really like plain ol' kaiser rolls as burger buns. We toasted these a bit crispy on the grill while the burgs were cooking, always good stuff.

Fuckin right! You weren't kidding about stepping up your burg game. Quality my friend!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

:chanpop:

Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

Oh you want some too? Fuck you!

Good burg posting streak aquired

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

How to ruin a burg: put cheetos on it. Even the chilipowder cant recover from that.

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

Corporate hijacking of the burg for a marketing vehicle is heartbreaking to see.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Jamsta posted:

How to ruin a burg: put cheetos on it. Even the chilipowder cant recover from that.

cheetos are loving excellent on bologna sandwiches. This is one gimmick burg I could actually see working out.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Sizone posted:

cheetos are loving excellent on bologna sandwiches. This is one gimmick burg I could actually see working out.

:barf:

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Cheetos on burg, fritos on subs and tacos, what is this world coming to

Soon they will just shove all this stuff in a blender and give you your grease n meat shake

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I loved those flamin hot cheetos when I was younger. My rear end no long enjoys them.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Just some burgs I've had recently. They were both good. I need to make some of my own soon too.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

That bacon looks pro as gently caress. Also Kaiser rolls own for burgin.

Would eat the poo poo out of that. Fries look amazing as well.

A new ish burger place opened near my office, had to go and do quality assurance on their offerings.

Bacon, bleu cheese, and horseradish sauce verdict: Delicious as all hell. High marks for toasted buttered crispy bun, crispy bacon, medium rare burger. Fries a sad disappointment in comparison.

Co-worker got a classic burg. Complained that it was slightly pink in the middle. He has bad opinions. Good thing he's retiring this week.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

This isn't the prettiest burg but there is something about it that really makes me want to eat it. Besides the fact its a burg, that is.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Fetus Tree posted:

This isn't the prettiest burg but there is something about it that really makes me want to eat it. Besides the fact its a burg, that is.

That's like the perfect description of the place it came from, a hole-in-the-wall, not terribly clean greasy spoon. Their food doesn't look the best, but it tastes loving awesome. It was a really good burg.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

The Midniter posted:

Just some burgs I've had recently. They were both good. I need to make some of my own soon too.

This looks so good but i like my burgs with less bread than that. Top bun tryna steal the show.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
serious question, if I put a steak on a bun does that make it a hamburger? I mean they come from the same animal

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
No that would be a steak sandwich. Which are delicious. The meat needs to be ground and formed into a patty to constitute a hamburger.

Great now I want a tri-tip sandwich for lunch thanks.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

If I put a steak and a hamburger patty on the same bun what is it

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Manslaughter posted:

a great lunch!

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Manslaughter posted:

A steak burger.

WildChyld
Dec 20, 2003
Entirely too metal for one hand: \mm/

that looks goddamn incredible

Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

Burger Display System 1.0 enabled in office

Showing Trout's image posts 24/7

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

God if I had to look at that all day without actually having a burger I would die. It would be the most beautiful torture.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

The best torture.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

I'm lovin it

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Jamsta posted:

Burger Display System 1.0 enabled in office

Showing Trout's image posts 24/7

same but with my phone

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

You're a loving genius. Stealing that idea RIGHT NOW.

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

Someone make a post of wallpaperable burgs pls

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005

RideTheSpiral posted:

same but with my phone

Yup.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
I'm too lazy to upload a screenshot, but this picture from way back is still near and dear to my heart and is most definitely on my phone's lock screen right now. I love toppings too, but this sucker is just straight up burg all drat day.

Haha going back to get this pic I forgot all about this one.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

drat son

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
imagine the turd that burger would become

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

That burg is what a real-life, not-prettied-up-for-the-camera double cheeseburg from McD's wishes it could be.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

The Midniter posted:

That burg is what a real-life, not-prettied-up-for-the-camera double cheeseburg from McD's wishes it could be.

when i grow up i wanna be that burger

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

More greese than i care for. Still looks good.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
protip: at wendys ask them not to degrease your burgs for a better experience

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Tyson Tomko posted:

I'm too lazy to upload a screenshot, but this picture from way back is still near and dear to my heart and is most definitely on my phone's lock screen right now. I love toppings too, but this sucker is just straight up burg all drat day.

Molten cheese is a turn on.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Gwaihir posted:

Molten cheese is a turn on.

not in reform, alabama

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Dyna Soar posted:

imagine the turd that burger would become

I know it looks too greasy and yeah it would create a pretty monster dump but it'd be worth it hands down. I may have to burger it up this evening (again) after looking at all these drat pictures. May as well chase it with some sweet potato fries to push the dump to the next level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I have some sriracha fries in the freezer I've been meaning to pair with burgs.

I'm thinking a banh mi style burg?

• Locked thread