Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Should have drafted Bell instead of Bryant in the second. Oh well.

Looks like I get to play him next week. :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarquisDeCarabas
Jun 16, 2012
I've carried Powell for weeks in case Forte went down. Of course he loving goes down in the first quarter in the first round of the playoffs.

No god. Existence = joke.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
With Forte down, there goes my already slim chances of a come back this week. Haha. My team has been really healthy all year, for the most part, only to fall apart in the last two weeks. Just Fantasy Things.

decypher fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Dec 11, 2016

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Should have drafted Bell instead of Bryant in the second. Oh well.

Looks like I get to play him next week. :suicide:

I think I'm up against him next week, but I have confidence in my team.

Thank god I have a bye today though.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Bell... :stare:

It's cool that this happened in a meaningless game for me since I can't possibly make the playoffs anyway.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Santheb posted:

Have Bell. Also started Rivers.

gently caress man.

LVB :stare:

Tempered by having played Ben.

ID129
Jul 9, 2007
Forte is out? I've been holding onto Powell almost all year. Finally this lottery ticket is going to pay out.

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal
Ugh it was destiny. 12-1 to the playoffs and I look like I'm one and done. Crowder, J Reed, and to a lesser extent Luck all lay eggs.

Relying on Zeke Elliot and Davante Adams to bail me out of $105 this season.

Mr.Trifecta
Mar 2, 2007

Modest Mouse cover band posted:

Ugh it was destiny. 12-1 to the playoffs and I look like I'm one and done. Crowder, J Reed, and to a lesser extent Luck all lay eggs.

Relying on Zeke Elliot and Davante Adams to bail me out of $105 this season.

I maybe paying that in transaction fees alone.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Sat Hyde for Ajayi.

Oops.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Russell Wilson is not having a very good day

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
My team pretty much poo poo the bed except for TY Hilton. At least our playoffs don't start til next week. No #1 seed tho.

Also rip melvin :smith:

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

So, um, I have Le'Veon Bell and the Falcons D/ST on my team this week. Feels good, man. Sitting at 205.5 points.

in the consolation bracket

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
Oh I'm in a two week playoff and I started Carr in both leagues? Guess I'm not checking my teams until Wednesday

*checks teams at 7 pm because I'm weak*

*has Falcons D in both*

:getin:

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Playoff game coming down to the wire. Non-PPR league, should I start Dion Lewis or Dennis Pitta?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

quote:

Fantasy Football 2016: There is no god. Existence is a joke

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Just need 22 combined PPR points from OBJ, Kenneth Dixon, and Justin Tucker. Please don't gently caress me, fantasy football gods.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Gobias Ind. posted:

Just need 22 combined PPR points from OBJ, Kenneth Dixon, and Justin Tucker. Please don't gently caress me, fantasy football gods.

Oh they're smirking now.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
I need Justin Tucker to score 13 more points than Dan Bailey to make it through the Bell-pocalypse. I'm not counting on it at all, but at least there is a small chance.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

MrSargent posted:

I need Justin Tucker to score 13 more points than Dan Bailey to make it through the Bell-pocalypse. I'm not counting on it at all, but at least there is a small chance.

I need Brady, Bryant, and Weddle to score 23 points a piece to survive the Bellpocalyse. AND THROWING TDs TO TERRANCE ISNT HELPING, DAK

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Dez doing his part by getting a solo tackle.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I will not be repeating in my main dynasty league. Started Dez, Graham, and Brees, over Sanders, Olsen, and (lol) Rivers or Matt Barkley. This was a Bad Week for my dudes to poo poo the bed.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I carried Powell for like 13 loving weeks. Finally dropped him for Malcolm Mitchell. So of course this happens. This is the worst and dumbest game.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Eli's repressed desire to be a Cowboy is manifesting itself.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Jesus, Eli. Just get Odell the loving ball.

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

holy god I went into this with a 12 point lead and my eli vs his dez. I'm legitimately worried dez will score 0 and I'll still lose

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld

Docjowles posted:

I carried Powell for like 13 loving weeks. Finally dropped him for Malcolm Mitchell. So of course this happens. This is the worst and dumbest game.

Did this exact same thing

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
LOL gently caress me gently caress Dez gently caress fantasy.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
This is just a really lovely football game. I've got Dallas D in a league but this is just boring.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Oh thank christ, Odell. :worship:

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

LOL gently caress me gently caress Dez gently caress fantasy.

Hi Dez and Forte buddy....lol

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Lol Dez Bryant.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

lmao Dez

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Goondolonces on that final dagger to the crotch, Dez owners.

This has to be the weirdest loving week of fantasy studs taking a dump. Except Bell.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

decypher posted:

Hi Dez and Forte buddy....lol

Dez, Forte, and Gordon here.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
LOL FFS.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
This has been the best week because I had three leagues that still mattered and the studs on the other guys team poo poo the bed, leading me to victory in two and in the third I was on bye (my studs poo poo the bed).

Oh and I picked up Farrow this morning on a whim

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Up 8.5 with my Edelman left to go vs her Mike Wallace and Gostkowski. I'm scared.

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

One guy in my league, who's actually very active, just got out-scored by Le'Veon Bell alone - 51 vs. 54.8. He was playing Dez, Dak, Osweiler, Lions D, and a bunch of others that didn't break single digits. He had a 150 projection for the week.

Lozareth fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Dec 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
ESPN turning me into a regretful, blubbery mess with that Tom Brady/kid with terminal cancer story.

• Locked thread