Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

who wants one on these as a gangtag? i'll hand out a reasonable amount of them.

Me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Going to cut this off for free ones at noon eastern today, about 6.5 hours from this post.

RHTITE
Dec 26, 2008

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Please, friend.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

So quick write up for everyone that missed the strat op.

We took our force up last night, because we didn't know what the numbers on the gatecamp break would be. We wanted to be in system to move around if numbers were low. We brought two battlecruisers, and cruiser/dictor/moa/scythe support. We safed up after reinforcing their 3t7 citadel, and right as their defense fleet came for us.

I woke up, made my coffee at 4 AM. SHH had already formed up at 3:30 (poor bastards), so there was no way we were camping them out of system. I was in a probe covops, so warped to the bubbled gatecamp they had and our spies began compiling compositions that we relayed to our allies.

We began trolling them in local by answering what they were saying on their voice comms. Was a great time. Other geese started logging in and joining in on the fun. I gave our geese all of their intel/form up channels to go poo poo up once the battle began, to cause as much chaos and confusion as possible.

We relayed all the intel to our allies and kept operational awareness of their composition for friendly forces at all times. I don't think it really matters, FF/DSSL/Nomad/V/VVV all brought 800 pilots, along with around 200-300 TC forces (boop) that were camping CZDJ and set up gatecamps all throughout deklein to catch any reinforcements. The main force had 2 nightmares, 60 sniping BC's, and a wholllle lotta cruisers.

They jumped into UEJX and the lag began, we began shitposting into their intel channels to cause fog of war and not allow them to easily get back into fleets with disconnects. They lost about half their cruisers on the gate fight, then warped to the citadel. SHH didn't lose any battlecruisers on the gate. Allied forces rallied in system, taking the gate, then warped to the citadel. We had a perch at the citadel waiting, we warped in our battlecruisers, and started damaging the citadel with allied forces. We also sniped any ships that got too close to us, I know we were on at least one scythe's killmail and 5 SFI's.

The node was reinforced and the lag was much better than RG9, and this allowed the damage to be registered on the citadel much faster than RG9.

After the battle, we headed home, no damages or incidents there, everyone got home safely that was on the citadel fight.

We lost a VNI and my covops, and I think an interceptor that tried to run the gatecamp.

They immediately began blaming each other, with the naga ships that got out numbered 60 to 20 being blamed for not doing enough dps. They then began using allegations of cheating and saying we ddosed the server with our chat (they've been accusing this for 15 years).

After tabulation, their losses amount to around 12 bil from killmails (that I've seen so far, they're not very good about posting lossmails) plus whatever asset locker fees they got, and their morale shot. Allied forces lost around 8 bil or so (and they're very good about posting killmails). They can't even claim they won the isk war this time around.

Thank you for everyone who showed up...2 citadels down, one more to go :toot:

Khris Kruel fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Dec 5, 2020

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Oh by the way...if after getting your tag your poo poo isn't center justified and you would like it to be, please PM me. It's a thing only admins can do (why? I have no idea) and I'll pass along a list of names to see if they can get adjusted.

Tenbux Tincan
Dec 22, 2004

Honk!

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I would also like a gangtag please

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Tenbux Tincan posted:

I would also like a gangtag please

Wildly after the cutoff, but sure why not.

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

post the vni that we lost. it’s good

catspleen
Sep 12, 2003

I orphaned his children. I widowed his wife.

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Yes please

catspleen
Sep 12, 2003

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Going to cut this off for free ones at noon eastern today, about 6.5 hours from this post.

Oh, shoot.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Wildly after the cutoff, but sure why not.

Always make the attempt

E: Yay! it works 💖

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Hello everyone,

a shithead 4chan alliance is invading our space. Some dumbass is about to leak the diplo arguments. They've been threatening conquest since october, and are dumb as hell. MC specifically asked to blue us so they could specifically this alliance.

Start the murdering

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Sweet, time to burn cheap ships to make more racists mad in space

Hell yeah

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

too late, gotta be quicker than that

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

im sorry i made nebularium so mad that they sent a 25 ship fleet at us and lost, including that phantasm that was worth 150 irl dollars. i will try to stop causing such problems sorry

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
How does this keep happening

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
I’m just glad the first phantasm kill in S-U wasn’t mine.

Those were some great killmails to wake up to.

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid
Thats an extra spicy phant kill good work.

Pussy Snorkel
Sep 12, 2008

With the Pussy Snorkel, any man can be a dive master.

lol

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Oh by the way...if after getting your tag your poo poo isn't center justified and you would like it to be, please PM me. It's a thing only admins can do (why? I have no idea) and I'll pass along a list of names to see if they can get adjusted.

Can I get a copy of the gang tag specifically off center please and also above or below my existing one.

The Saddest Robot
Apr 17, 2007
If you are still willing to hand them out then I would like a tag as well, please!

Honk me up baby.

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

So I have been loving around in 1-NKVT, hunting channers and testing their response. They are so loving mad, they've tanked up all their ships and have a defense fleet on standby whenever I'm in system. I of course afk most the day while I'm workin, but every couple of hours pop up and try to murder someone. Well I got got the last time, they popped my manticore and then went afk scramming my pod on auto approach. I laughed real hard because they constantly had people coming to check my pod. I then continued to afk, came back and there's new people scramming my pod. So then I rolled an alt in and killed my pod, then killed the afkers. Trainers with literally nothing but a scram.

I'm not sure why they think I care that they scrammed my pod all day, since I was sitting in system afk anyway, but they've puffed up their chest like they just took down the king. Which apparently I am now, I'm now the CEO of goosefleet, according to them. !gettrit

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

inkmoth posted:

Can I get a copy of the gang tag specifically off center please and also above or below my existing one.

If when it goes through, it's centered just let me know.

Erev
Jun 9, 2013
Do these guys trying to muscle in on you have a set of home systems? I've been mining out in Catch but would love to stretch my legs and pop some miners.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Kris has led us to failure, something must be done.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

bring back buttbott ceo

catspleen
Sep 12, 2003

Kaysette posted:

bring back buttbott ceo

“Butt back buttbott ceo”

catspleen
Sep 12, 2003

!gettrit only thing that can be done really

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

Lol you know you've hosed up when even the reddit mods are sick of your poo poo.

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

ThatEvilOne posted:

Lol you know you've hosed up when even the reddit mods are sick of your poo poo.

We DoN't BrIgAdE

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

If I fall, you don't get the head, right? If you lose the head, you're fucked!

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Yes please! Unless it replaces honk then no.

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

o o o me please

Erev
Jun 9, 2013
I am not GooseFlock, but those gangtags are bloody brilliant.

The Saddest Robot
Apr 17, 2007
Agreed. We have some fantastic graphics designers and artists of all types.

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Hey nerds haven't checked in since the first couple months after I left. Any dumb poo poo/drama that would be cool to know about

Hope all you retards are still having fun!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

w00tmonger posted:

Hey nerds haven't checked in since the first couple months after I left. Any dumb poo poo/drama that would be cool to know about

the only dumb poo poo I’ve seen since we outed a nazi ITT is this post

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

heh wait til we kill our own outpost tomorrow

Amperor
Oct 27, 2010

w00tmonger posted:

Well we don’t use slurs, for starters. Maybe that’s new info for you, hopefully that catches you up.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I made it to su8 without dying and saw some blues in local. Neat!

Now I'm ready to crash some ships

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mjolnerd
Jan 28, 2006

Smellrose

ThatEvilOne posted:

Yeah TC is hot there, cold you're looking at 68km

A single TC takes you from 68km to 120km? didn't realize they boosted that far, 10s duration is only 3 shots at that range? Does EO have skills related to increasing range?