Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Fungah! posted:

ok now how about the nap

slept on my arm funny, other than that, a good nap, solid B

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
sounding and The Last Story

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Food Boner posted:

What kind of food does a derpy klurf eat on a friday night

fiancee is making homemade ramen.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Arrhythmia posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

played some hollow knight to try beat the watcher knights on ascended but no dice, they're pretty hard. Played some RE2 and now gonna watch colour out of space

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Food Boner posted:

What kind of food does a derpy klurf eat on a friday night

I got BK bc I'm easily influenced by the words I read on my phone screen

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Beer and wild arms tonight. Fighting enemies on horseback is awesome

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
instant pot turkey chili for me and the fam tonight

Arrhythmia posted:

what's the dashi recipe? I've been doing bonita and kombu, but looking for something new

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

99 nug killa here.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Food Boner posted:

what's the dashi recipe? I've been doing bonita and kombu, but looking for something new

I don't know. Srry.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao at all the food stories

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I thought I had celiac for like 10 years until I decided to just straight up eat a McDonald's hamburger a few months ago and felt totally fine. Now I have McDonald's like at least once a week lol. Double quarter pounder w/ cheese, fries and coke for this satisfied gamer

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
Celiac is a disease...of social brainwashing. My sister in law did the same thing and she's fine

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

extremebuff posted:

at my old house I was 5 blocks away from mcdonalds and for like 4 years I ate there 2-3 times a day. one day a guy working the window saw me and went "Man, AGAIN?!" genuinely angry that I was back so I exiled myself from mcds for months

Lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Food Boner posted:

i mean. thats what dashi is. thats like saying youre lookin for a new recipe for cereal and milk

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

Fungah! posted:

i mean. thats what dashi is. thats like saying youre lookin for a new recipe for cereal and milk

I wanna spice it up. I had a great mushroom ramen in San Diego a few years ago. But I can't land on a good recipe for it

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the bartender gave me the pitcher and never came back to take my cash and now I saw that bartender leave. free beer ftw. unless it's on one of my friends tabs. but I only know two of these guys so it's still free beer lol.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah! posted:

i used to be a security guard nd the only place i could eat in the building was a subway so i was going three or four times a week, had to stop going because the guy behind the counter said hey, listen, i have a video that's super important for you to watch. i sat down thinking he was going to show me a recording of a crime or something and he opens his phone to loose change

lmfso half asleep and i woke up and could only tbink about this. the urgency to show the security guard loose change and big belly laughed and woke upmy wife hahahaha

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
the ring 2002

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Larry Parrish posted:

the bartender gave me the pitcher and never came back to take my cash and now I saw that bartender leave. free beer ftw. unless it's on one of my friends tabs. but I only know two of these guys so it's still free beer lol.

that's awesome dude.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

heehee posted:

that's awesome dude.

I'm home now so I did in fact score a free pitcher. Gamers stay winning.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Picked up Gleylancer on Switch, this game is sick

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Gayprancer

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

and what about you? :D :D :D

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
Starting windwaker for the first time

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
think im gonna play some f-zero gx and then go get some lunch. metroid dread shortly after

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Food Boner posted:

Starting windwaker for the first time

hell yeah. you’re in for a treat

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

bought the Good Life finally, so that + Soulsilver this weekend probably

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Likewise I'll be playing The Good Life, and possibly starting my LeafGreen nuzlocke.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’ll be listening to The Good Life by Weezer.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'll

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Grinding up levels and support in Fire Emblem Awakening, probably switch to Lost Judgment at some point

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wild Arms 3 and monkey ball challenge courses.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Food Boner posted:

Celiac is a disease...of social brainwashing. My sister in law did the same thing and she's fine

ah, good to know :D thanks goon

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

b_d posted:

ah, good to know :D thanks goon

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’m thinking about McDonald’s now.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

diablo 2 and OW. SMT3 nocturne stream tonight, just got to a dark cave area that I know is going to drive me insane.

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

Finished Vagrant Story so now I'm replaying SMT4A in anticipation of 5 coming out soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Romancing SaGa 2. Almost gave up on it, but I think I’m turning the corner