Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
been poking at Ultimate NES Remix on my battered OG 3DS

really surprised that:
a.) there isn't a switch version with snes games
b.) fan-made emulators haven't ripped the idea off wholesale using savestates and memory hacking and poo poo
c.) i'm this bad at zelda 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

The Kins posted:

been poking at Ultimate NES Remix on my battered OG 3DS

really surprised that:
b.) fan-made emulators haven't ripped the idea off wholesale using savestates and memory hacking and poo poo

https://twitter.com/orcastraw/status/1381532262441873409

https://twitter.com/orcastraw/status/1422325541915529216

https://twitter.com/orcastraw/status/1450965669202337807

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Skyward Sword HD is my weekend morning and coffee game

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
im gonna go get an energy drink and play one or all of metroid dread, monkey ball, warioware, mario 3d world, mario picross. busy day ahead

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

alone this weekend so today is the day I pick up some edibles and play Metroid dread

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Fighting Mordegon...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

MTG draft last night was super fun. I didn’t end up playing any games yesterday so today’s the day I’ll probably beat Metroid Dread

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Anyone playing The Good Life? I have a few questions...

How urgent are these urgent quests? I'm really just wondering what happens if you fail them/run out of time.
How do I destress? My stress shot up to like +17 somehow and drinking tea only brings it down 1 point lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

started the morning with some Mario 3D World. This game is so good, every single little sound and detail is like a dopamine shot

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Anyone playing The Good Life? I have a few questions...

How urgent are these urgent quests? I'm really just wondering what happens if you fail them/run out of time.
How do I destress? My stress shot up to like +17 somehow and drinking tea only brings it down 1 point lol

Stress seems to be tied to your health from what I've noticed, mine always shoots up when I eat a meal that gives me big restorative effects and a few extra hearts as well.

As far as the urgent quests, I dunno, it locks all other sidequests so i usually just get them out of the way. I think if you fail it just takes you back to the beginning of the quest but I'm not sure.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Started with Birthright as my morning coffee game, probably keep going with it until lunch. I'm getting more into it as it goes on, it's definitely weaker than the other FEs I've played but the pacing (which was dire at the beginning) has picked up and there's been fewer completely strange design decisions like starting you with a powerful unit right next to the boss and all that other weird stuff that's happened.

Some combination of Lost Judgment, Metroid Dread, and Skyward Sword afterward probably.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

got some big lols while playing Human Fall Flat with a buddy. apparently Goat Simulator has a multiplayer mode so that might be on the docket for tonight or tomorrow

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

tea and pathmans. no hangover after like 7 shots and whatever my wife made last night, blessed.

theres a chance of a major storm hitting so its gonna be a donothing gamer weekend

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
thats a lot of shots

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

stoned playing tetris effect

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

doing an escape room with my sister and her fiancé since they're in town, later i think i'll either fire up 3H again or bite the bullet and start Birthright since i have brainworms and would feel remiss not doing all the campaigns no matter how mediocre they are

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

American McGay posted:

(Twitter Embeds)
oh poo poo, i didn't know about this! looks cool, looking forward to it

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Why are people playing and or talking about FE Birthright has everyone lost their minds

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
by gods will i am going to destryo fire emblem and all their fans

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ArfJason posted:

by gods will i am going to destryo fire emblem and all their fans

Low IQ Advance Wars

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Low IQ Advance Wars

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Low IQ Advance Wars

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Low IQ Advance Wars

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
wrong. no other game lets you commit intergenerational time travelling incest allowing you to become your own grandfather. fire emblem win

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Ghost trick until a wedding (not mine) and then more ghost trick. I really like the animations in this game

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Leveling up.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mbt posted:

Ghost trick until a wedding (not mine) and then more ghost trick. I really like the animations in this game

that game was tite. hell it still is

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
inscryption. its loving sick. thought i had the game figured out and it just threw me for a whole new loop. the least u know ab it when u go in, the better

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

hell yes

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Why are people playing and or talking about FE Birthright has everyone lost their minds

mad? :grin:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Coffee & the good life, while playing The Good Life.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Working until midnight. Wish I was gaming

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
tried playing zero mission on vba and couldn't figure out how to make it work properly. felt like a stupid old rear end in a top hat

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

It was loving awesome when I did this and I could barely see the TV because my glasses flew off my face (motorcycle) on my way back from the dispensary.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
tetris effect was goty of whatever year it ereleased

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Wormskull posted:

It was loving awesome when I did this and I could barely see the TV because my glasses flew off my face (motorcycle) on my way back from the dispensary.

Thought you were high and playing tetris on a motorcycle for a bit

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
probably going to keep playing picross in a moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

wrong. no other game lets you commit intergenerational time travelling incest allowing you to become your own grandfather. fire emblem win

there has to be another game that lets you do this