Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scaly Haylie

cda posted:

thats bull poo poo

ok ok, don't drink three beers in an hour often

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber

Lizard Wizard posted:

hey guys, i'm here to tell you all don't drink three beers in an hour like i did

You should eat something so you don't feel sick later.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Scaly Haylie

Zeroisanumber posted:

You should eat something so you don't feel sick later.

Splatmaster posted:

Yikes, drink a glass of water and eat sumpin' greasy like a burger

I've had half a Subway sammy and I've got water on hand. Probably gonna have some popcorn in a bit!

Zeroisanumber

Lizard Wizard posted:

I've had half a Subway sammy and I've got water on hand. Probably gonna have some popcorn in a bit!

I ate some carmelcorn yesterday for the first time in years and it was pretty good. It was from a specialty shop that made the carmelcorn fresh that morning so it was fresh and kind of squishy still.

Also, you should try cooking bacon and chopping it up and putting it in the popcorn because that is also excellent.

----------------

Manifisto

Zeroisanumber posted:

I ate some carmelcorn yesterday for the first time in years and it was pretty good. It was from a specialty shop that made the carmelcorn fresh that morning so it was fresh and kind of squishy still.

Also, you should try cooking bacon and chopping it up and putting it in the popcorn because that is also excellent.

due to this somewhat amusing cooking show i have been introduced to the concept of flavacol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoztKuXEYnQ

(the shows are usually more ambitious than this one)

relevant part starts at 2:36

I sort of suspect it is the crack of popcorn additives, I'm a little scared to buy some and try it

e: although in australia I had "chicken salt" on chips (i.e. french fries), that was pretty good too

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
hello excellent yob

im brewing some mead. orange blossom honey, rosebuds, and calendula flower petals. i felt the need for mead u might say

(also killed the rest of a bottle of the old batch and fell asleep)

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Can you post threads on the awful app on Android i can't find the button

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

Lizard Wizard posted:

what were they?

also there was a Miles sighting in town but by the time we got there our efforts yielded no success.

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Starman Super DX

Putty posted:

Can you post threads on the awful app on Android i can't find the button

also this

e:oh wait for android follow these instructions

buy an iphone :v:

Tell me more!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Starman Super DX posted:

e:oh wait for android follow these instructions

buy an iphone :v:

Scaly Haylie

Starman Super DX posted:

what were they?

also there was a Miles sighting in town but by the time we got there our efforts yielded no success.

Two Redd's Apple Ales and a grapefruit shandy of some persuasion.

Starman Super DX

try having three tripels in an hour. it's not too dissimilar from drinking a loaf of bread.

heh, sounds like a struck a droid drone nerve :smug:

Tell me more!

Zeroisanumber

Starman Super DX posted:

try having three tripels in an hour. it's not too dissimilar from drinking a loaf of bread.

heh, sounds like a struck a droid drone nerve :smug:

I have an s8 and it's real good

----------------

Starman Super DX

Zeroisanumber posted:

I have an s8 and it's real good

I've thought about trying out a samsung phone but it seems to me that iPhones become more useful the more people you know who own them or other apple products you or them own since it has a lot of it's own proprietary stuff built into it. Plus I've just gotten used to the interface and don't really feel like learning something new :shrug:

Tell me more!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

I got a nokia motorola razor qualcomm

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

it hasa color screen and i can play QB-GORILLA on it

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Zeroisanumber

Doctor Dogballs posted:

I got a nokia motorola razor qualcomm

I had a razor in 2006. I was pretty cool for a little while

----------------

chimi changa
I love the S8, aside from Samsung's pushy rear end baked in bloatware. All my friends use iMessage though, so I'm kind of hosed when they send group messages, I don't quite understand what happens but poo poo gets hosed up.

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
eating camarones a la diabla, on my second negra modelo :cheers:

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

sounds delicious!

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Manifisto

:ohdear: you should not be eating the devil's sportscars, and the models do not appreciate being pigeonholed

ty nesamdoom!

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Manifisto posted:

:ohdear: you should not be eating the devil's sportscars, and the models do not appreciate being pigeonholed

well it's not like the devil's gonna catch up with me any more

Starman Super DX

this sounds like a line in a bluegrass song

Tell me more!

Manifisto

good point

and if those sportscars were sauteed in a fuckload of garlic it may keep away vampires, that's something

sb hermit

chimi changa posted:

I love the S8, aside from Samsung's pushy rear end baked in bloatware. All my friends use iMessage though, so I'm kind of hosed when they send group messages, I don't quite understand what happens but poo poo gets hosed up.

I have an iPhone (everyone in my family uses one) but I have an affection for android phones. But yeah, the main issue I have with android phones is carrier bloatware (cityid, visual voicemail) and sometimes vendor bloatware (bixby, s voice). Also, if you have a small amount of device space (I have a kitkat phone with 4G storage) you end up dedicating all your storage to updating the stock apps.

sb hermit

Manifisto posted:

good point

and if those sportscars were sauteed in a fuckload of garlic it may keep away vampires, that's something

I just heard of a unit of measurement for butter, called a “knob”. Apparently it’s about 1.5 to 2 tbsp.

I’m trying to think of a more humorous measurement and I’m drawing a blank

Olive!

el dorito posted:

I just heard of a unit of measurement for butter, called a “knob”. Apparently it’s about 1.5 to 2 tbsp.

wow this is a real wikipedia page :prepop:

Manifisto

el dorito posted:

in a large nonstick pan melt one scrote of butter

City of Glompton

hello byob I was checking out the byob goldmine tonight and it reminded me: I :love: you guys :glomp:

I hope you're all having a nice night

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

sb hermit

City of Glompton posted:

hello byob I was checking out the byob goldmine tonight and it reminded me: I :love: you guys :glomp:

:beerpal:

sb hermit

I made tahini and it tastes like peanut butter. It’s blowing my mind.

punchymcpunch

cda posted:

Get permabanned/post about [UNINTELLIGIBLE]

what we cant post about sylvester stallone?

punchymcpunch

el dorito posted:

a wank (also 1.5 tbsp)

Starman Super DX

some kind of joke about a recipe calling for knobs, wanks and scrotes while working at an erotic bakery

Tell me more!

deep dish peat moss

The phoenix humane society is pretty cool, they don't make volunteers clean up dog poop and also you can sign up for volunteer shifts of bottle-feeding 85 newborn kittens or just roll on the floor and play with dogs for 4 hours at a time.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

FluffieDuckie posted:

Please don't import other subforum drama to the island.

Drama can always be traced from the lepers colony. Just wipe your feet on your way back in.

Yeah I didn't want to start a big discussion, but we are on the forums and the forums are us. I was hoping for a link, a pm, or a quick rundown of what ik is being an ik in fyad or whatever

Sorry mom (srs)(red face)

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Lizard Wizard posted:

hey guys, i'm here to tell you all don't drink three beers in an hour like i did

Why qualify it with an amount and a time frame? Just say alcohol is bad, because alcohol is bad, friend

cda

by Hand Knit

Starman Super DX posted:

some kind of joke about a recipe calling for knobs, wanks and scrotes while working at an erotic bakery

I get it,. Like instead of the cake being in the shape of a dick, it's just a normal cake, made of dick.

Twenty Four

Lizard Wizard posted:

True, for some people! Everyones body is different! :shrug:

Hugh Malone posted:

Why qualify it with an amount and a time frame? Just say alcohol is bad, because alcohol is bad, friend

Also can be true, but also, only for some people! Things can be good!

City of Glompton posted:

:love: :hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

deep dish peat moss posted:

roll on the floor and play with dogs for 4 hours at a time.

This would be the best job in the universe, if only it paid money.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!