Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Azran posted:

Here's an update to my situation: we just needed more lube

Mods, please change my username to we just needed more lube

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theodyn
Oct 12, 2012

I like all kinds of alcohol. Except schnapps. Schnapps can go to hell.
Any advice on how to deal with premature ejaculation? I never used to have a problem lasting upwards of an hour at a time, but I've only been lasting minutes at the most (generally) over the last few months.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Theodyn posted:

Any advice on how to deal with premature ejaculation? I never used to have a problem lasting upwards of an hour at a time, but I've only been lasting minutes at the most (generally) over the last few months.

Have you had any change in how often you masturbate or have sex?

Theodyn
Oct 12, 2012

I like all kinds of alcohol. Except schnapps. Schnapps can go to hell.

chitoryu12 posted:

Have you had any change in how often you masturbate or have sex?

I haven't, no. Things have stayed pretty consistent.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Theodyn posted:

Lasting an hour is a problem, it's bordering on anorgasmia.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Just reframe the "problem" and enjoy life.

https://youtu.be/zpjq8jqrPq8

roadhead
Dec 25, 2001

Theodyn posted:

Booze in moderation works for me!

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
I checked, and while it seems masturbation is occasionally discussed here, I was wondering if it would be okay to just field a question to one person via PM before actually asking it. I just want to make sure the question is acceptable. I just feel embarrassed about it, but it is bugging me.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

thechosenone posted:

I checked, and while it seems masturbation is occasionally discussed here, I was wondering if it would be okay to just field a question to one person via PM before actually asking it. I just want to make sure the question is acceptable. I just feel embarrassed about it, but it is bugging me.

I don't understand what this post is even for.

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009

PittTheElder posted:

I don't understand what this post is even for.

I wanted to ask a question about masturbation, but I'm not sure I feel comfortable immediately just blurting it out to the thread.

I figured I could spare myself like 7% of the embarrassment if I just asked one person first, so I could know if It would fly asking the thread about it.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

thechosenone posted:

I wanted to ask a question about masturbation, but I'm not sure I feel comfortable immediately just blurting it out to the thread.

I figured I could spare myself like 7% of the embarrassment if I just asked one person first, so I could know if It would fly asking the thread about it.

This thread is all about blurting out awkward and embarrassing questions to the public!

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

thechosenone posted:

You can PM me about it, but I'm just going to tell you to nut up and post it.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
Yeah, I was gonna say you can PM me but chances are virtually zero I'd think it was unacceptable.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I managed to break my dick permanently by having sex with it wrong so unless you're real creative I'm not sure I'd think it a weird question.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Nov 30, 2016

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
I sent a pm to a couple of ya.

DrNewton
Feb 27, 2011

Monsieur Murdoch Fan Club

OwlFancier posted:

I managed to break my dick permanently by having sex with it wrong so unless you're real creative I'm not sure I'd think it a weird question.

D:

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

He wants to know if he can make his balls numb for when he jacks off.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Theodyn posted:

Paxil worked for me years ago.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

MightyJoe36 posted:

Paxil worked for me years ago.

"Hi doc? Can you prescribe me anti depressants? I'm looking for some of those sexual dysfunction side effects I keep hearing about."

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Why would you want numb balls?

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
Well, Killhour seems unimpressed with what I was wondering, so I'll ask the thread. I think it is the first time it has happened to me, but when I was sitting with my legs crossed, My balls fell asleep. The thing is, when this happened, unlike when my arms or legs fall asleep (which is usually uncomfertable) This actually felt pretty good, and I was wondering if there was a way to make that happen again. Obviously I don't want to hurt myself, but you know...

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

I hear they neuter bulls by tying a rubber band around their 'nads until they turn green and fall off. Could give that a shot.

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009

OwlFancier posted:

Why would you want numb balls?

They totally aren't though, It is like this weird rear end prickly sensation. Like when my leg falls asleep, and then the bloodflow comes back, my leg is super sensitive, and just trying to stand on it makes it spaz out. Its like that with my balls, but they aren't being used to hold my body up and stuff.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I would suggest that cutting off blood to your bollocks probably isn't a good idea if you want to use them in future.

Otherwise I guess you can teabag a bowl full of lidocaine? Or any other topical anasthetic?

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009

KillHour posted:

I hear they neuter bulls by tying a rubber band around their 'nads until they turn green and fall off. Could give that a shot.

But I don't want to neuter my dumb rear end? I figured it was dumb.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

thechosenone posted:

They totally aren't though, It is like this weird rear end prickly sensation. Like when my leg falls asleep, and then the bloodflow comes back, my leg is super sensitive, and just trying to stand on it makes it spaz out. Its like that with my balls, but they aren't being used to hold my body up and stuff.

Right. That's what I said. Numb balls. For jacking off.

thechosenone posted:

But I don't want to neuter my dumb rear end? I figured it was dumb.

Of course it's dumb. Why else would I tell you to post it? I dunno, man. Try sitting on them again?

KillHour fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Nov 30, 2016

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009

OwlFancier posted:

I would suggest that cutting off blood to your bollocks probably isn't a good idea if you want to use them in future.

Otherwise I guess you can teabag a bowl full of lidocaine? Or any other topical anasthetic?

It's not about the numb part, it... I thought it had to do with like pressure on nerves or something...just forget it, its stupid.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

thechosenone posted:

Oh you mean you want pins and needles in your balls, erm, well, I guess you won't get that with anasthetic.

I'm not sure there's a way I can think of that's likely to be especially good for you to do that, but you could uh, dunk your balls in a bowl of feathers or something? Buy an old fashioned nylon bristle brush and comb your balls with it?

You can buy velcro by the meter, make yourself a drawstring pouch lined with the plastic side and put your nuts in it?

Actually I really want to know if that exists.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Nov 30, 2016

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
I think it's fine to do in a sane way, like your arm doesn't fall off if you sleep on it, but I also don't get the question. Why not just do the thing that caused the sensation in the first place?

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Anne Whateley posted:

I think it's fine to do in a sane way, like your arm doesn't fall off if you sleep on it, but I also don't get the question. Why not just do the thing that caused the sensation in the first place?

I'm trying to imagine a way to sit on your balls hard enough to pinch the nerves that doesn't involve large amounts of pain, but it's not coming to me. Maybe try rubbing these firmly around the base of your balls?

https://www.amazon.com/Baoding-Chinese-Health-Exercise-Stress/dp/B000P8Q03I/ref=sr_1_5_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1480471770&sr=1-5

Edit: Ride a road bike on a crappy sidewalk with a really hard, narrow seat. Make sure you sit your taint right on the edge. Guarantee that will do it every time.

KillHour fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Nov 30, 2016

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Put a TENS machine on your nuts

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Your arm isn't attached to the rest of you by a couple of tubes and a membrane though.

I wasn't actually aware that balls could go numb like that and I have no idea where you'd need to put the pressure to do it but I doubt it's anywhere you'd want to make a habit out of.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

Your arm isn't attached to the rest of you by a couple of tubes and a membrane though.

I wasn't actually aware that balls could go numb like that and I have no idea where you'd need to put the pressure to do it but I doubt it's anywhere you'd want to make a habit out of.

I'm thinking it's his taint. But the more I think about it, the less I want to think about it.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Well yeah I'd assume grundle also but I guess putting lots of pressure on there probably wouldn't do your prostate much good.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Try a cock ring maybe?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cock_ring

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

OwlFancier posted:

It can happen. Sometimes when I sit on bleachers or similar seating I get pins and needles in my junk after standing up.

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
Well I've tried to sit in ways that would make em fall asleep, but to no avail . I can't imagine you have to hurt it since I managed it without doing so once before.

Though I don't know since it was only one testicle maybe it was something else.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
you sat crosslegged, your nut fell asleep, you liked it.

IDK dude I guess you could probably recreate it but don't like cut off bloodflow for a long time or anything. as for "or if that even was a thing people did or thought about" I've definitely seen people put tight rings or straps around the base of their scrote so the answer's yes I suppose, but I don't have the info to say whether that's too risky to actually do. Probably try and look up more info about it before you do anything, don't just go putting rubber bands around your nuts right out the gate

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

According to the diagrams I can find you probably sat on your perineal nerve so yeah you need to pinch your taint to do it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posterior_scrotal_nerves

I have no idea if that's unhealthy but I would probably not do it myself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

According to the diagrams I can find you probably sat on your perineal nerve so yeah you need to pinch your taint to do it.

I have no idea if that's unhealthy but I would probably not do it myself?

Ask a doctor. They will probably say not to do it, but you can ask.