Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FluffieDuckie

I'm going to stand up and walk to the computer just to gas your thread

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
i haven't made any threads and i don't intend to for a long time so im' safe!

FluffieDuckie

Everyone should feel free to post a thread AFTER thinking a minute about whether this thread is unique and either interesting or funny

Macnult

DraconicImpulse posted:

i haven't made any threads and i don't intend to for a long time so im' safe!

:justpost:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

FluffieDuckie posted:

Ok guys. Take a moment to look at the first page. There is a littering of duplicate threads and parody threads. This is why I asked that we not do this

Tomorrow morning I'm cleaning house. Please don't come in here rending your clothes and bemoaning your dead thread. It's a circle of life kind of thing (somebody find the soundtrack to the lion king)

Lion King - Circle of Life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwSKkKrUzUk

FluffieDuckie

thank you. everyone listen to that while you watch your favorite thread move on

which is happening now since piso made me stand up

Piso Mojado

umm, I think you accidently gassed my parallel thread.

FluffieDuckie

piso bad things are going to happen to you

ok guys i gassed 7 threads. either because they were duplicates or parodies or had devolved into just chat threads. we're glad everyone's having fun but if we clog up the forum with garbage the funny interesting stuff can't make its way to the top

please think before hitting the post button and if you see a thread that's boring or chatty try posting something funny in there. maybe it will catch on

now i'm going back to the couch before i start pushing buttons on piso

Scaly Haylie

we cool, fluffie. we cool.

shinmai

CHK Instruction
ive been straight for almost five years now but im thinking about having a beer and this does not feel good

ill try and drown my cravings into a pile of sushi

FluffieDuckie

Hang in the shinmai. You can do it

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

shinmai posted:

ive been straight for almost five years now but im thinking about having a beer and this does not feel good

ill try and drown my cravings into a pile of sushi

stay strong dude
you've got this

shinmai

CHK Instruction
thanks, folks.
I left the house to deny myself the opportunity to slip and went to get some amazing sushi and feel a whole lot better now

I don't even know what the heck happened, I've not felt like that for years

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

guys check out my new thread, Greetings Hi & Talking Thread [It Is Mandatory For Lurkers to Post Here]

hi how are you ♥

alnilam

lol

shinmai

CHK Instruction

reported for mod sass

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

gas thread ban op

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

snitches get stitches, guys

:v:

hi how are you ♥

shinmai

CHK Instruction
Ha, I can't get stiches, I need to be glued shut or some sci-fi poo poo due to stupid medication!

snitching 4 lyfe

shinmai

CHK Instruction
I figure this will either be really relatable, or sound completely crazy, but a thing that made my day today was that the sushi place (actually it's a Chinese restaurant that also serves incredibly good sushi as part of their lunch buffet, Restaurant Jufu at the Central Railway Station in Helsinki, if you ever happen to visit) we visited had their soda fountain set *just right* so that the Pepsi Max tasted incredible.

For a day that started off as pretty drat horrible, today is turning out pretty good.

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

shinmai posted:

Restaurant Jufu at the Central Railway Station in Helsinki, if you ever happen to visit) we visited had their soda fountain set *just right* so that the Pepsi Max tasted incredible.

bowmore

nice work shinmai, stay strong!

clone on the phone

I had a great coffee today, which makes or breaks me some days and the coffee girl remembered my name and I was happy.

I Dunno

Deja vu...

shinmai

CHK Instruction
Thanks for the kind words guys and gals. When you're down in the dumps it makes a huge difference having someone in your corner, even if it's internet strangers :h:

I love this :3:

I'm going to risk sounding sappy and lame, but for a Stupid Internet Humor Discussion Forum Web Site, SA has positively affected my life multiple times. The biggest one was when I shaved my head for the 2011 tsunami charity thread ending two decades of unkempt neckbeard curls and starting a series of events that culminated in me seeking the professional help I needed, stopping giving a gently caress about what other people think and developing my own style, which has been an integral part of me getting a handle on my life.

But kind, interesting and funny people on these here forums constantly provide me with much-needed distractions from real life stress, and after recently discovering byob, I've been very happy to find that the chill atmosphere and cool posters are a great thing to balance out the trials and tribulations of Adult Life™.

What I'm saying is thanks to each and every one of you, I think you're a swell bunch and I'm enjoying byob very much.

FluffieDuckie

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

snitches get stitches, guys

:v:

City of Glompton

shinmai posted:

Thanks for the kind words guys and gals. When you're down in the dumps it makes a huge difference having someone in your corner, even if it's internet strangers :h:

I love this :3:

I'm going to risk sounding sappy and lame, but for a Stupid Internet Humor Discussion Forum Web Site, SA has positively affected my life multiple times. The biggest one was when I shaved my head for the 2011 tsunami charity thread ending two decades of unkempt neckbeard curls and starting a series of events that culminated in me seeking the professional help I needed, stopping giving a gently caress about what other people think and developing my own style, which has been an integral part of me getting a handle on my life.

But kind, interesting and funny people on these here forums constantly provide me with much-needed distractions from real life stress, and after recently discovering byob, I've been very happy to find that the chill atmosphere and cool posters are a great thing to balance out the trials and tribulations of Adult Life™.

What I'm saying is thanks to each and every one of you, I think you're a swell bunch and I'm enjoying byob very much.

I'm glad :glomp:

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Haha

3D Megadoodoo

that duck needs glasses

shinmai

CHK Instruction

thanks Matoi Ryuko :love:

3D Megadoodoo

hmm still something wrong with its eyes

Macnult

alnilam

omg the movement of the glasses when she narrows her eyes

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

omg the movement of the glasses when she narrows her eyes

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

So I know we just cleaned house a little and got rid of some threads but I've found that I really enjoy posting pictures of my dog here. Is there already a "pets of byob" thread or can I just make one?

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

hahaha, i don't normally like that meme but this one's great.

shinmai

CHK Instruction

I am The Fury posted:

So I know we just cleaned house a little and got rid of some threads but I've found that I really enjoy posting pictures of my dog here. Is there already a "pets of byob" thread or can I just make one?

It's been quiet for about a month but there's post pics of your pets

thanks Matoi Ryuko :love:

symbolic

speaking of sushi, the Photoshop Phriday article today is a pretty good, quick read

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos

:neckbeard:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!