Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

TOOT BOOT posted:

my main coon is relaxed and gentle and the little tabby is a loving maniac that never outgrew kittenhood

When Zedo lived with her previous caretakers, she bullied the Maine Coon a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enotnert
Jun 10, 2005

Only women bleed
Ollie lovin up on a big ole wine bottle, woody chewin a bone. Just another day of no fucks.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

HKR posted:

We got a new kitty! Her name is Sarah

The same guy who gave me Gibbs last year decided that even two cats was too much for him, so he gave me Sarah. Apparently Gibbs and her are about the same age (He claims they're from the same litter, but I cannot see that at all).
cat litters can have multiple fathers, so it's entirely possible they're only half related. there's also just the chance that different genes expressed in each catte leading to two very different looking cattes. my roommate in college had a big shorthair tabby without a tail whose mother was a longhair solid color with a tail. catte genetics are weird, man

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.

HKR posted:

We got a new kitty! Her name is Sarah

Best name ever, imo.

Schindler's Fist
Jul 22, 2004
Weasels! Get 'em off me! Aaaa!
Lola in repose. She is obnoxious and awesome.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

979 was a hell of a page of cattes

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum
So I live in a city and there are stray cats everywhere it seems, but this one was friendly and walked up to me and rubbed against my legs. I decided to give it some food and it kept following me around, all it wanted was to be loved, but I can't keep a cat :(

Brett824
Mar 30, 2009

I could let these dreamkillers kill my self esteem or use the arrogance as the steam to follow my dream

Sweeper posted:

So I live in a city and there are stray cats everywhere it seems, but this one was friendly and walked up to me and rubbed against my legs. I decided to give it some food and it kept following me around, all it wanted was to be loved, but I can't keep a cat :(

congratulations on the new cat

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Brett824 posted:

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

Brett824 posted:

I'm renting and no pets allowed, the owner comes by a lot too. I can't hide it.

Besides it ran away when I went inside for a bit, if I see it again I will try to take it to a shelter.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i fuckin love goons

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

and i'm putting it all on the goddamn expense account

Sweeper posted:

I'm renting and no pets allowed, the owner comes by a lot too. I can't hide it.
ask your landlord and offer to pay a deposit. most will be ok with it. my lease has a no-pets provision because its furnished and a previous tenant had kept a small dog she let poo poo everywhere. if the owner comes by a lot it doesn't hurt to ask.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

dee eight posted:

i fuckin love goons

the top one would actually make for some pretty classy packaging

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yYEX9dV34I

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

Elotana posted:

ask your landlord and offer to pay a deposit. most will be ok with it. my lease has a no-pets provision because its furnished and a previous tenant had kept a small dog she let poo poo everywhere. if the owner comes by a lot it doesn't hurt to ask.

There are four people in the house and it is a college house, not a good place for a cat. :( I would have definitely taken the cat in if I lived alone

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

Sweeper posted:

There are four people in the house and it is a college house, not a good place for a cat. :( I would have definitely taken the cat in if I lived alone

oh come on it would just be like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwYwXo87CjM

mekkanare
Sep 12, 2008
We have detected you are using ad blocking software.

Please add us to your whitelist to view this content.

TOOT BOOT posted:

I keep clicking "Read more" but nothing is happening.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

this is literally the only thing that really bothered me in this movie

i am a horrible monster

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Detroit Q. Spider posted:

this is literally the only thing that really bothered me in this movie

i am a horrible monster

don't even look inside the book then, that's one of the reasons I put it down.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

mekkanare posted:

I keep clicking "Read more" but nothing is happening.

dsfrgjuki,plp0o9uy7 gtr5421w2ssxb v cvcdbg nhmjlo.l;/p?'

"/';;p;poo999000-[[=-]==[;po9kiu77t6r4e3wwqqwzaxsxscd

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

FISHMANPET posted:

dsfrgjuki,plp0o9uy7 gtr5421w2ssxb v cvcdbg nhmjlo.l;/p?'

"/';;p;poo999000-[[=-]==[;po9kiu77t6r4e3wwqqwzaxsxscd

lmbo

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
I have approval from the waifu to spend the :10bux: on a catatar, so somebody hook me up.

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again

FISHMANPET posted:

I have approval from the waifu to spend the :10bux: on a catatar, so somebody hook me up.

wife = mom letting you use her CC

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

FISHMANPET posted:

you can probably find some good catte pictures on the internet

try googling 'cat'

edit: here's an example of a cat avatar that i found on these very forums

dee eight fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Nov 20, 2011

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
tennis balls are good cat toys

my cat plays fetch, is she broken?

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again
my kitten is afraid of spheres

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
I bought a king size "microfleece" blanket from target. I laid it out on my floor to demonstrate to someone how ridiculously huge it was. Esteban has now claimed it as his own, and the rest of the carpet is lava that he cannot touch.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

dunkman posted:

I bought a king size "microfleece" blanket from target. I laid it out on my floor to demonstrate to someone how ridiculously huge it was. Esteban has now claimed it as his own, and the rest of the carpet is lava that he cannot touch.

any fleece in a cat-bearing house is automatically the cat's fleece

if you want your own fleece, you have to buy at least n+1 fleeces, where n is the number of cats you have. even so you're only borrowing it until one of them likes it better than the fleece they're on currently

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

FISHMANPET posted:

here is what is in the trophyav queue use one of these that way even when your posts suck at least we get to look at trophy.

El Gar fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Nov 20, 2011

mekkanare
Sep 12, 2008
We have detected you are using ad blocking software.

Please add us to your whitelist to view this content.

wraithgar posted:

here is what is in the trophyav queue use one of these that way even when your posts suck at least we get to look at trophy.

So you want to encourage him to post by giving him these sweet avs to choose from?

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
yeah i want to get some microfleece blankets next week on black friday, i bet they are cheap

i was at target today and saw they had big throw pillows that were covered in fake fur like this http://www.target.com/p/Home-Decorative-Faux-Fur-Toss-Pillow-Grizzly-20x20/-/A-13561638

one of them had drat near the same color fur as my cat. i wanna get one and see what she thinks of it (she probably would give no fucks about it)

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

aaaaaag phones

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

mod sassinator posted:

yeah i want to get some microfleece blankets next week on black friday, i bet they are cheap

i was at target today and saw they had big throw pillows that were covered in fake fur like this http://www.target.com/p/Home-Decorative-Faux-Fur-Toss-Pillow-Grizzly-20x20/-/A-13561638

one of them had drat near the same color fur as my cat. i wanna get one and see what she thinks of it (she probably would give no fucks about it)

i kind of want to get one of those and sew some big ol' googly eyes onto it.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

wraithgar posted:

it's a crossover

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Finally read the PI pet nutrition thread and it made me feel so bad about science diet that I went out and bought some indigo gold solid moon today. Hopefully Pepper likes it!

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.

devmd01 posted:

Finally read the PI pet nutrition thread and it made me feel so bad about science diet that I went out and bought some indigo gold solid moon today. Hopefully Pepper likes it!

It's pretty bad that 9/10 cat foods are REALLY bad for cats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

.plistopher reeves posted:

It's pretty bad that 9/10 cat foods are REALLY bad for cats.

And Indigo Gold isn't that expensive, so it's not like it's impossible to make good food. I understand that the 50 pound bag you get at wal mart for six dollars is going to be poo poo no matter what, but why are all these "healthy" foods still so lovely, and cost just as much as Indigo Moon?