Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010
E: Not one step back against the fascist invaders! (they're fascists, right?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
B because the premise of two separate lances fighting on two separate maps intrigues me.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

W.T. Fits posted:

B because the premise of two separate lances fighting on two separate maps intrigues me.

B for the same reason.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

B Bloodied but not broken (though possible glowing)

Professor Malice
Nov 16, 2011
Voting B

Although it was really close for me between A ( ∀ ?), B, and D

The prospect of fighting as Space Texans or as a pirate kingdom is very tempting, but I like the idea of fighting in a nuclear wasteland too much and I hope this is the only chance we get at doing that.

E:Grammar

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
V also features a nuclear wasteland. Potentially.

landcollector
Feb 28, 2011

W.T. Fits posted:

I vote B for both this reason and the fact that I'm wondering what environmental penalties/modifiers would be in place.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

B is for parallel

BMcDonough
Jul 30, 2013
B

And I have to say, Marik offering to supply all the `mechs for the Trial is a brilliant move - how do you refuse that, field clearly superior machines, and still attempt to save any face with claims of an honorable trial? A gracious and honorable move that potentially backs the Clansmen into a corner.

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

PoptartsNinja posted:

V also features a nuclear wasteland. Potentially.

Sold. Nothing more space eighties than a nuclear wasteland. V

Pussy Cartel
Jun 26, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Nuclear bombardments? I am loving sold. V!

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

PoptartsNinja posted:

...Authoritarian tendencies. They technically have an elective government, but in practice it's pretty hereditary.

So Texas. :rimshot:

Crazy Joe Wilson
Jul 4, 2007

Justifiably Mad!
B for New Sytris! For the Duke!

Also, drat that's one heck of a speech by Duncan.

Thanatz
Nov 4, 2010
V because Davions.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Time do driVe a great big warship sized dick down Mr Davion separatist's throat. And with any luck enough of it won't be bitten off to jam down Hanse's.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

V. And somebody's tag had better call in nuke strikes.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

wiegieman posted:

V. And somebody's tag had better call in nuke strikes.

Pfft, you don't need TAG for Davey Crocketts. You just need one guy with a bazooka.

Quornes
Jun 23, 2011
V for nuclear bombardment.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
V

Let's commit war crimes.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
V

Nuke 'em from orbit.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
I love seeing PTN get challenged, so I've gotta vote E. Let's plumb the depths of the stupid.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
What stupid?

Oh, right. The Hanseatic League, Nuevo Castille, and the Umayyad Caliphate. The 3/4ths of the laziest BattleTech periphery nations.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Duncan, the man with the plan (that may or may not backfire! Hopefully not.)

PoptartsNinja posted:

What stupid?

Oh, right. The Hanseatic League, Nuevo Castille, and the Umayyad Caliphate. The 3/4ths of the laziest BattleTech periphery nations.

Who's the last?

Also, shucks, gonna throw E a bone since I'm down with the Deep Periphery. All of the New Syrtis/Taurian options sound pretty boss, though.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

T.G. Xarbala posted:

Who's the last?

The JàrnFòlk.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

What the hell. Someone's gotta give the Outworlds a shot. F! At least they won't get shut out. C'mon, it'll be a nice pause for breath after the carnage of the campaign and the goofiness of the movie. A nice, simple, lance vs lance fight, no advanced tech, just mercs vs. pirates. Let's give it a chance!

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

PoptartsNinja posted:

The JàrnFòlk.

Wow, I thought I'd seen some weapons grade stupid before but this is something else entirely. The Jarnfolk, that is.

Holybat
Dec 22, 2006

I made this while you were asleep.
I'm voting B for the interesting division of the two lances.

the JJ
Mar 31, 2011

jng2058 posted:

What the hell. Someone's gotta give the Outworlds a shot. F! At least they won't get shut out. C'mon, it'll be a nice pause for breath after the carnage of the campaign and the goofiness of the movie. A nice, simple, lance vs lance fight, no advanced tech, just mercs vs. pirates. Let's give it a chance!

I like it.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
F because I like the small scale stuff.

Picard Day
Dec 18, 2004

V! Let's see if the Taurians can keep a good thing rolling. If they keep succeeding they might manage to nuke Kittery before Devlin Stone is born, and that is probably worth depopulating most of the Capellan March.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Clearly we should be able to do all of them, because... reasons. (I still prefer the taurians I have a soft spot for nuclear space texas)

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
F, because the smallest pebbles can make the biggest ripples.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

I'm going to say B because I'm more fond of the Inner Sphere breakaways.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

B for another fight against the Caps, who need a quick kick in the shins.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
We got to vote V

Andrevian
Mar 2, 2010
Gotta go with V. Go go nuclear wasteland.

cafel
Mar 29, 2010

This post is hurting the economy!
B

I love to send goons into the worst possible situation, and being on the receiving end of a nuclear strike fits the bill. Also a chance to show up those drat Capellans and relieve pressure on the real heroes of this tale, the FWL.

I try not to post drunk on the forums, but it led me to the discovery that CTRL+B will give you the bold tags nice and simple. I'd been typing them out like a savage all these years.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

B sounds best

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
V! Nukes nukes nukes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katreus
May 31, 2011

You and I both know this is silly, but this is the biggest women's sporting event in the world. Let's try to make the most of it, shall we?
V – Steel Vendetta - Taurians. Whee.

• Locked thread