Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

finishing ghost trick, ace attorney 2, continuing etrian odyssey 1, starting mega man battle network 3 white
handheld gaming weekend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

scary ghost dog posted:

going to try the last of us 2 this weekend. im craving a game with really fancy and expensive graphics

I used to get this specific illness a couple of times a year but the last game I played as a result was Red Dead Redemption 2 and I think I'm now cured for life

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Idk what to play. Been in a gamer funk for awhile to be honest.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

gonna play some more metroid for sure this weekend.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I used to get this specific illness a couple of times a year but the last game I played as a result was Red Dead Redemption 2 and I think I'm now cured for life

everyone says the last of us 2 has really good game feel so hopefully it wont give me the same fits rdr2 did

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
lots of halloween action happening this weekend so if i get a chance itll be pathfinder, spent 3 hrs just making my guy so hopefully he doesnt suck

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

scary ghost dog posted:

everyone says the last of us 2 has really good game feel
You're getting epically trolled mate.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

American McGay posted:

You're getting epically trolled mate.

well, i guess i will be finding out this weekend, and ill report back with my opinion, which will doubtlessly be formed after a solid amount of time playing the game and not after i ragequit in the first half hour from too many cutscenes

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

scary ghost dog posted:

well, i guess i will be finding out this weekend, and ill report back with my opinion, which will doubtlessly be formed after a solid amount of time playing the game and not after i ragequit in the first half hour from too many cutscenes

good luck gamer

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

scary ghost dog posted:

everyone says the last of us 2 has really good game feel so hopefully it wont give me the same fits rdr2 did

It's fine.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
The last cutscene is in captivity. The gaming community is at peace.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

scary ghost dog posted:

I was told this about RDR2 and was hoping for it to be at least sort of punchy and weighty, deliberate and satisfying gunplay, that sort of thing. I'm not trusting anyone on that one again

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I was told this about RDR2 and was hoping for it to be at least sort of punchy and weighty, deliberate and satisfying gunplay, that sort of thing. I'm not trusting anyone on that one again

rockstar, famous for the good shooting in their videogames

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i only played like 2 hours of TLOU1 before dropping it, maybe it was actially a good game and i was just being a fussy bitch, but oh well. gonna play some tetris tonight and god willing some human fall flat

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

rockstar, famous for the good shooting in their videogames

Max Payne 3 had good moment to moment gameplay and did everything else possible to ruin that

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

voice of cards, path of exile. idk if ill be able to stream tonight cause I have a ton of poo poo to do around the house, but I'll try my best.

voice of cards has a neat little twist at the beginning if you played the demo, was not expecting that lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ghostrunner if my GPU doesn't throw a fit trying to load my save, Deus Ex if it does. really need to finish one of the several games i've started over the past few months, falling back into old habits isn't fun :eng99:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
im going to boot up metroid dread momentarily. looking forward to it now that im not stuck and making progress

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

gonna play some strive and some metroid if i manage to resist my more base temptations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

b_d posted:

gonna play some strive and some metroid if i manage to resist my more base temptations.

trying not to jack off

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
I quit the last of us 1 because of an early section where you have to sneak around some zombies but the zombies are super unpredictable and constantly turning round to look behind them and it was insanely frustrating.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Suikoden Tierkreis and I might buy a new game for the weekend as well, possibly Monkey Ball

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
the last of us part ii

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Brasseye posted:

I quit the last of us 1 because of an early section where you have to sneak around some zombies but the zombies are super unpredictable and constantly turning round to look behind them and it was insanely frustrating.

you quit because you were crying too hard from all the feels

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i turned last of us 1 off the first time i reached a board-placing “puzzle”

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

Idk what to play. Been in a gamer funk for awhile to be honest.

hang in there homie, we're almost there

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

you quit because you were crying too hard from all the feels

Dude, are you crying because of the feels?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
weeping adult male middle aged kotaku contributor learning that killing dogs is bad thanks to undertale and last of us

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

weeping adult male middle aged kotaku contributor learning that killing dogs is bad thanks to undertale and last of us

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Insert Pete Buttigieg joke here. *Phil voice laughing* Ack ack ack ack

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
might play some mario party with homies

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Doing weird yell crying at the giraffe scene.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Humanity is just... my little gay daughter will never know what wild animals kept in a cage for all its life looks like.. WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO OURSELVES??

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
those animals are staggering in their natural beauty now look you put the shank in here to kill a man and if you miss just keep frantically stabbing until he stops convulsing

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

2 hours into my play time I pet that goodest pupper (by pressing the x button when prompted during the cutscenes) and I was prepared to give this game a glowing review. However, 30 minutes later the zombie virus had overtaken my companion and I had to make the difficult decision to destroy the enemy. After performing the unspeakable act, I set the controller down and cried. Memories flooded of when my own pet (a Senegalese parrot) had turned into something not dissimilar to the wretched pixel gore on my screen due to a rare disease that my vet said was caused by "unsanitary cage conditions." Whether the vet was correct or not, nothing could have been done to save him or the dog featured in "AAA Game 4". Available now.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Professor Latency posted:

2 hours into my play time I pet that goodest pupper (by pressing the x button when prompted during the cutscenes) and I was prepared to give this game a glowing review. However, 30 minutes later the zombie virus had overtaken my companion and I had to make the difficult decision to destroy the enemy. After performing the unspeakable act, I set the controller down and cried. Memories flooded of when my own pet (a Senegalese parrot) had turned into something not dissimilar to the wretched pixel gore on my screen due to a rare disease that my vet said was caused by "unsanitary cage conditions." Whether the vet was correct or not, nothing could have been done to save him or the dog featured in "AAA Game 4". Available now.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt