Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I'd probably block you on twitter too!!!! Kappa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

So far my midlaning career has consisted of feeding with everyone and winning with lux. Pretty much the baseline league experience .

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Sneaky Wombat posted:

So far my midlaning career has consisted of feeding with everyone and winning with lux. Pretty much the baseline league experience .

Good lightbindings can win games, it's true

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Lux is extremely good, especially in low ranks where people can't dodge a skillshot for poo poo.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

People can't aim them down there either

Edit: anyone remember beta ezreal who was balanced on the philosophy that a good accuracy was 1/3 or 1/4 or skillshots hit? God that was busted

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I miss season 1 and climbing doing Caitlyn + Sion on the Bot lane.

Fridurmus
Nov 2, 2009

:black101: Break a leg! :black101:

Elentor posted:

I miss season 1 and climbing doing Caitlyn + Sion on the Bot lane.

Not only would this still work, I imagine you'd piss a lot of people off if you trapped them during Sion's knockup. :v:

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah but I miss old Sion and everything about him, it was so ridiculous.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i used to play old sion + taric bot lane sometimes and it wasn't good but it was very funny

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

I already own him so I can't check, but according to a friend, Tahm Kench's price has been lowered to 3150 for some reason (on EUW at least).

Dollas
Sep 16, 2007

$$$$$$$$$
Clapping Larry
Haven't logged into this game since 2014 or so, decided to give it a go the other night. Couldn't remember my login info or anything so i was crawling through emails and finally found my summoner name and poo poo. Attempted a password reset, got no email. Contacted riot for an account recovery, then this happened:

"So there's some good and bad news for the account: The account was compromised pretty heavily, and it looks like it was sold off. The GOOD news though, is whoever took over the account went ahead and bought tons of stuff with their own money. I can reverse transactions up to 90 days, but you're definitely going to see your account much more loaded than before."

I'm never going to play this game again because it's really bad, but I did ruin the day for someone in that awful playerbase. Thanks for reading!

e: just got some password reset requests that i didn't initiate. the other cool thing about this is that his/her friends list remained intact so every night i log in and ask them a bunch of weird questions and call them bitches and log off.

e2: one of them informed me that the account was bought august-ish of this year

Dollas fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Oct 27, 2017

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Actually, League is a good game.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
DANiel Z Kline is a grade A shitbird and Keven is just the guy to put him in his place. Please DM me on Twitter (don’t have plat) if you’d like to pay for my tickets or AirBnB to go to California

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I have no money but ty for using the correct pronouns, Kev

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Daniel Z Klein is a cool dude in my books, since checking out his twitter profile lead me to this thread

https://mobile.twitter.com/SamSykesSwears/status/923727215082082304

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
That sucks, get out of my face.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Smol posted:

Daniel Z Klein is a cool dude in my books, since checking out his twitter profile lead me to this thread

so random o_O lol

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Dollas posted:

Haven't logged into this game since 2014 or so, decided to give it a go the other night. Couldn't remember my login info or anything so i was crawling through emails and finally found my summoner name and poo poo. Attempted a password reset, got no email. Contacted riot for an account recovery, then this happened:

"So there's some good and bad news for the account: The account was compromised pretty heavily, and it looks like it was sold off. The GOOD news though, is whoever took over the account went ahead and bought tons of stuff with their own money. I can reverse transactions up to 90 days, but you're definitely going to see your account much more loaded than before."

I'm never going to play this game again because it's really bad, but I did ruin the day for someone in that awful playerbase. Thanks for reading!

e: just got some password reset requests that i didn't initiate. the other cool thing about this is that his/her friends list remained intact so every night i log in and ask them a bunch of weird questions and call them bitches and log off.

e2: one of them informed me that the account was bought august-ish of this year

heey buying accounts is fair because no one wants the lovely 1-30 grind

I bet they didn't know it was stolen!!

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Smol posted:

little bitch bwoy tryna impress us with the lowest tier of weird twitter??

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

guys i don't like this game but i tried to play it again haha did i tell you that this game sucks and I don't intend to play it anymore but please pay attention to me also this game sucks

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

Listen to my story(warning: story is probably stupid)

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Hey all, I don’t like this game and think it sucks but check this out: I’ve been harassing random strangers.

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!

Killed By Death posted:

I already own him so I can't check, but according to a friend, Tahm Kench's price has been lowered to 3150 for some reason (on EUW at least).

Already reverted if it was.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

the cool guy taking his account back from some innocent 15 year old who bought an account off ebay and then immediately going back to not playing after harassing this poor guys friends

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
you dont deserve that account tbh

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

riot: hey dude since you want to play the game again i can take this account from this guy who thought he was buying a legitimate account but i will have to rollback the hundreds of dollars he spent playing this game that he loved.

cool goon: lol thats cool. this game sucks though, they need to make flash an item.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
in season 12 they eventually make flash a suppository

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Here in the league of legends thread we talk about league of legends, we play league of legends, and BY JOVE we love league of legends

Captain teemo bless you

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

el dingo posted:

Here in the league of legends thread we talk about league of legends, we play league of legends, and BY JOVE we love league of legends

Captain teemo bless you

:same:

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Lee sin...is good

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

mid lane tanks are the coolest, except for kog maw he;s even more cool than that

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!
my blistering hot take is that I'm pretty happy with account buyers getting dunked on hardcore. not by dunkmaster darius though because my penis isn't inverted far enough to be a darius fan.

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
I'm pretty sure that an inverted penis is actually, medically, known as a darius

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
what is it about this game, this thread, and these forums in general that attracts such broken people

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Luna Was Here posted:

what is it about this game, this thread, and these forums in general that attracts such broken people

:ironicat:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

another thing about kog maw is that you can sing his name instead of the words "slow ride" in the hit 1975 foghat song "slow ride"

kog maw

take it easy

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

JerryLee posted:

my blistering hot take is that I'm pretty happy with account buyers getting dunked on hardcore. not by dunkmaster darius though because my penis isn't inverted far enough to be a darius fan.

the thing is i usually do not like account buyers at all but this guy managed to be such a bad person he made me root for an account buyer

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Luna Was Here posted:

Well it’s against the forum rules to sleep during night time,

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Nothinh wrong with account buyers. If youre playing with one, maybe youre just bad lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I bought my account. ama

• Locked thread