Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

A song or “too” what is wrong with me today?

Gordo snipe

The Stroker Ace fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Jun 20, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Man that's the loving life

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

This little bean turned 9 on Sunday, but she still tears around the house like a puppy knocking all of the couch cushions on the floor while bullying her little brother.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Ganso Bomb posted:

This little bean turned 9 on Sunday, but she still tears around the house like a puppy knocking all of the couch cushions on the floor while bullying her little brother.

ive said this before but it really fucks me up how much she looks like my last dog :unsmith:

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

in a middle of a rewatch of Hannibal and forgot she was in it!
She, and the show, is so loving good

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

jesus WEP posted:

ive said this before but it really fucks me up how much she looks like my last dog :unsmith:

Ah I’m sorry! I don’t want to bum you out posting her or anything like that, I know how hard it can be going through that stuff.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Drain issues continue. Tonight I tried to plunge the sink again because when I did the water would go down a litle. Found out why. It had been going into my dishwasher vie the drain hose. So tonight I had to mop up all the water in the kitchen use towels to get water out of the dishwasher and then mop again and I'm pretty sure my hands have some chemical burns. Tomorrow is snake day and if that don't work I give up and it's time for a plumber.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Ibexaz posted:

These mfs put the charging port on the bottom so you can't even use it while it charges. I about lost my mind when I saw that for the first time

Every so often I'm reminded that they did this and it loving blows my mind all over again. How the gently caress did that make it through design, approvals, production and market testing? :psyduck:

Digital Jedi posted:

in a middle of a rewatch of Hannibal and forgot she was in it!
She, and the show, is so loving good

Season 3 where Bryan Fuller just threw aside all pretense and used the show as an excuse to take her to Europe and just photograph her looking amazing in various locations :kiss:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
yo we chihuahua postin

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Ganso Bomb posted:

Ah I’m sorry! I don’t want to bum you out posting her or anything like that, I know how hard it can be going through that stuff.
no no absolutely keep posting pictures of her as you see fit, i didn’t mean it like that at all. i just do a triple take every time

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Yay a new side-scrolling Mario!

Yay but I'm not sure I'll have time to play remastered Mario RPG!

Boo Metroid Prime 4 still MIA.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I love that the Nintendo Direct had a little section towards the end that basically equated to the two Nintendo Execs going,"Holy poo poo a lot of people bought Tears of the Kingdom. Hell yeah!"

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Hell yeah Metal Gear on Switch

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I'll probably get the metal gear collection on playstation. But I am all about new mario games.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

This is like the best year of games in like ever.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

My crystal is fully charged folks. All Hail Nintendo

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

They also announced metal gear collection for steam, that’s gonna be perfect for steam deck

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Shard posted:

This is like the best year of games in like ever.

it's blessed

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i dont want smbwii 2 shiggy i want odyssey 2 ;_;

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

graph posted:

i dont want smbwii 2 shiggy i want odyssey 2 ;_;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqYwjMksat0

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I give up. I'm calling a plumber. I fed a 25 foot snake into my wall pipe and that didn't fix it. I think its a plumbing vent issue so I went on my roof and fed the snake through that. Broke my old p trap and had to buy a new one. It doesn't block up as fast as it used to but it still blocks up after a while. I'm out of ideas and tired

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I was wrong I fixed it. I'm getting myself a pizza

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

"Shard, are you just holding onto the poop?"

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Citation please

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
turns out all you had to do was cancel your subscription to Poops Unlimited, the Unlimited Source for Unlimited Poops

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

What is happening why all this noise about poop now

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Shard and the poop were in the wall pipe making blockages and I saw one of the poops and the poop looked at me!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

YOU CRUMBS!

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Good job with that poop Shard

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

way to handle your poo poo, shard

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

no poop will ever defeat Shard

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

what a load of poo poo!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hope your poop knife is holding up okay, Shard.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Hope your poop knife is holding up okay, Shard.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Shard's Shart Shark

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

dp y'aul like this part of O.O by nmixx. i do. i dont like the song except this part. it's only about 5 seconds but in the video it's repeated over and over nicely for us. that's the part I am talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTf1gScJQ_U

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

it's alright pretty repetitive tho

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the whole song isn't that repetitive but i don't like it. i like that part

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

k-pops not my thing but ill never call it bad just by virtue of its production usually always being friggin amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

speaking of parts i like im a big fan of the drum solo in Take Five. always have been. simple as.