Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

A lot of people on Imgur really like Bitcoin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
https://twitter.com/nerdyranger/status/869285006908182529

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
goon sighting :siren: lol at PFZ just talking to himself.
https://twitter.com/PantsFreeZone/status/869346052238962688

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

This guy should read up on the peoples crusade.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Catberry posted:

Or the children's crusade.Or the Fourth Crusade.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

I like to think LeBron leaving Miami broke him like 9/11 did to so many others

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Catberry posted:

Also by the time the Crusades started Islam had already spread across like half the Mediterranean. Europe didn't go Crusading to keep the ERE from getting conquered by the Turks either.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

gradenko_2000 has a new favorite as of 00:27 on Jun 1, 2017

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Catberry posted:

Good job winning the hearts and minds of the Jewish people along the way with those Crusades.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

1stGear posted:

Also by the time the Crusades started Islam had already spread across like half the Mediterranean. Europe didn't go Crusading to keep the ERE from getting conquered by the Turks either.

Pope Urban II, 1095 AD posted:

For your brethren who live in the east are in urgent need of your help, and you must hasten to give them the aid which has often been promised them. For, as the most of you have heard, the Turks and Arabs have attacked them and have conquered the territory of Romania [Byzantium] as far west as the shore of the Mediterranean and the Hellespont, which is called the Arm of St. George. They have occupied more and more of the lands of those Christians, and have overcome them in seven battles. They have killed and captured many, and have destroyed the churches and devastated the empire. If you permit them to continue thus for awhile with impurity, the faithful of God will be much more widely attacked by them. On this account I, or rather the Lord, beseech you as Christ's heralds to publish this everywhere and to persuade all people of whatever rank, foot-soldiers and knights, poor and rich, to carry aid promptly to those Christians and to destroy that vile race from the lands of our friends. I say this to those who are present, it meant also for those who are absent. Moreover, Christ commands it.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

"But it makes men mad so you shouldn't do it!" <The Rebound Effect.

If you didn't make women-only screenings, men wouldn't be mad and so sexism is over!

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Yeah my bad.

Still, Europe didn't do poo poo when the Ottomans were actively kicking the poo poo out of the Empire three hundred years later, even when Emperors were begging for help.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

I know posting tumblr is considered overdone, but...

:psyduck:

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Kay Kessler posted:

Stanfous can have the whole in-love thing. Explaining what I like about you is more romantic, anyway.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Holy poo poo that is awesome.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
RC Cola just called the president of the United States of America incompetent then rebutted with a meme.

The gently caress is going on in my country.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Kay Kessler posted:

I'm the deactivated account

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

the meme is dead

goodbye meme

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Rolo posted:

RC Cola just called the president of the United States of America incompetent then rebutted with a meme.

The gently caress is going on in my country.

OfficialRCCola is an amazing twitter account whose main shtick is that RC Cola sucks and the person running it hates their job.

https://twitter.com/OfficialRCCola/status/865267438555996160

https://twitter.com/OfficialRCCola/status/867379619426705408

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

So is that Twiiter account actually legit?

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Sam Faust posted:

So is that Twiiter account actually legit?

Don't think so. No blue checkmark, tons of self-deprecating jokes.

I think this is the real RC Cola twitter, but it hasn't been used in six years, since before Twitter verification was a thing.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

This covfefe meme is like if :wom: happened to the entire world.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I gave up soda awhile ago, but now I want an RC.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
Excluding literal nazis, I don't think there's a community on the Internet more hellish than asexual discourse

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

As an asexual I actively avoid asexual discourse

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

Low Desert Punk posted:

Excluding literal nazis, I don't think there's a community on the Internet more hellish than asexual discourse

Idk man, have you ever seen Tankie twitter?

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

AnElegantPeacock posted:

Idk man, have you ever seen Tankie twitter?

fair point

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
Did somebody say tankie twitter????

https://twitter.com/philgreaves01/status/629921058594926592

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Cummunism.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

I know SA still has some tankies around, I wish they were around in the same numbers as nazis in GBS. They're much, much funnier to be around

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

how many of them claim stalin isn't white

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Paul L is a loving legend.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

The Saddest Rhino posted:

how many of them claim stalin isn't white

Cause not he's Georgian

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

BioEnchanted posted:

Paul L is a loving legend.

Except I apparently suffer from dyslexia of the numbers. Doy!
:goonsay:

Samovar has a new favorite as of 14:39 on Jun 1, 2017

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Samovar posted:

Except he didn't add the nine month gestation period, implying he had sex with his wife immediately after giving birth, which would be incredibly harmful.

He did, he added 270 days to the original number.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Samovar posted:

Except he didn't add the nine month gestation period, implying he had sex with his wife immediately after giving birth, which would be incredibly harmful.

Read better

e: dogpile!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Reread that image - The original post says 8035.5 - Paul L wrote 8305.5 - he added 270 days to the number or roughly nine months. Edit: Beaten while doing the maths :v: