Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No.44
Dec 14, 2012

^^^I'll never give up on my kokoro wish to see Gamzee get blown away by SS with a giant golden-rainbow machine gun. :colbert:

Edit: Though Rocket!Spades Slick is still pretty drat awesome.

No.44 fucked around with this message at 09:12 on Apr 9, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krakagar
Sep 26, 2010
I'm gonna go with Bec Noir filling the top corner and giving us a trifecta of Jacks.

Also, what happened to the Jack from Caliborns session? Is that guy still around? I'm losing track of Jacks.

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

Alternatively, it could be the meteor.

Iny
Jan 11, 2012

krakagar posted:

I'm gonna go with Bec Noir filling the top corner and giving us a trifecta of Jacks.

Also, what happened to the Jack from Caliborns session? Is that guy still around? I'm losing track of Jacks.

He should still be around somewhere, but Prospit and Derse don't have a frog to fight over in that session and I don't think Caliborn sleeps, so he hasn't had a reason to show up.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.

krakagar posted:

The Jack from Caliborn's session is the bottom left Jack; imprisonsed, chipped tooth, got goods from Gamzee while in a Prospit prison which included a Lil Cal, and Caliborn possessed him using Cal as a medium.

e: maybe not.

Zeruel fucked around with this message at 12:45 on Apr 9, 2013

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Zeruel posted:

The Jack from Caliborn's session is the bottom left Jack; imprisonsed, chipped tooth, got goods from Gamzee while in a Prospit prison which included a Lil Cal, and Caliborn possessed him using Cal as a medium.
Nope that's post-scratch Jack from the kids' session.

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

Zeruel posted:

No, that's the Jack from the Alpha session. He got imprisioned after the White Queen hit him with the White King's staff while he was trying to assassinate Jane's dreamself a second time.

Caliborn-session Jack assassinated Calliope's dreamself and we haven't seen him since.

Torgover
Sep 2, 2006

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

So Math posted:

E: Is that a reference to Six Days a Sacrifice? gently caress.

It's been a while since I played it. What is the reference?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Slick is totally going to re-enact this scene to convince Karkat of who he is. I mean why not team up again, everyone's gunning for English anyway.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Or he might just stab him again.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Nate RFB posted:

Slick is totally going to re-enact this scene to convince Karkat of who he is. I mean why not team up again, everyone's gunning for English anyway.

Oh my god yes. Stab-bro reunion? Needs to happen. Bonus points if Walk Stab Walk plays.

Seriously though, it looks like the Alpha session is going to become a ridiculous all-out clusterfuck of every single character ever. This is gonna own.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Spades Slick would be rocket-assing his way into my heart if he wasn't already there.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
Thinking on it, it makes perfect sense that the remote server thing would be connected to Scratch's clock.

Goddamnit Scratch was even going to explain this earlier, wasn't he? Huuuuussssiiiiieeeeee :argh:

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

RandallODim posted:

These updates have rocketed to the position of my Favorite Thing with astronomical speed and grace.

I'm just going to pretend this means I predicted rocket-butt. Because rocket-butt is the best upgrade to Spades Slick, (current) Best Character.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I just realized that Derse is pretty much primed for his arrival as well, what with the Hat Revolution that's taken place and all.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

krakagar posted:

The fact that we are now guaranteed to have three Jacks is wonderful. :allears:

The only question remaining is what happened to the UU-session Jack...

Out of curiosity, does anyone have a link to that one Homestuck clone where every character was Jack Noir?

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

ComradeCosmobot posted:

The fact that we are now guaranteed to have three Jacks is wonderful. :allears:

The only question remaining is what happened to the UU-session Jack...

Out of curiosity, does anyone have a link to that one Homestuck clone where every character was Jack Noir?

Was it Jack Quest ?

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
So, one Jack has billiard ball eyes, another has the Cuestaff and a collection of Felt minions, and a third is a terrible demon bent on destruction. We've already gotten quite a bit of confusion out of the latter, back in Act 5; I'll be disappointed if we don't get at least some momentary misapprehensions from the other Jacks.

(Bonus if they confuse each-other for Lord English, somehow.)

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

No.44 posted:

I'll never give up on my kokoro wish to see Gamzee get blown away by SS with a giant golden-rainbow machine gun. :colbert:

As a Cod Tier, Gamzee can only die a Hilarious death. :colbert:

Makaris
May 4, 2009

PleasingFungus posted:

So, one Jack has billiard ball eyes, another has the Cuestaff and a collection of Felt minions, and a third is a terrible demon bent on destruction. We've already gotten quite a bit of confusion out of the latter, back in Act 5; I'll be disappointed if we don't get at least some momentary misapprehensions from the other Jacks.

What if they Voltron INTO Lord English.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

PleasingFungus posted:

They may collectively be components of that monster when you put it that way.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Lizard Wizard posted:

Then he would have died when Caliborn shot him.

KoB
May 1, 2009

Makaris posted:

What if they Voltron INTO Lord English.

Mayor forms the head.

SexyBrianPuppet
Oct 5, 2010

remember, you are talking to the pranking MASTER.

Lizard Wizard posted:

Slick killing people is always hilarious.

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.

SexyBrianPuppet posted:

Slick killing people is always hilarious.

Except the time he killed Snowman. That was not funny, no sir.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

That's the one!

Midnight Raider
Apr 26, 2010

Nate RFB posted:

I just realized that Derse is pretty much primed for his arrival as well, what with the Hat Revolution that's taken place and all.

It also has the advantage of having a living and ideally-dressed DD and CD, if there isn't some way to get the rest of the original Midnight Crew together again. (RIP Hegemonic Brute, your head and neck's parting is always far too soon.)

Dorroile posted:

Then he would have died when Caliborn shot him.

Look on the bright side, this may mean that when Gamzee dies it'll be to something even funnier than that.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

There's still one HB around, if only they freed him from the horse calendar...

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Blackheart posted:

There's still one HB around, if only they freed him from the horse calendar...

Sounds like a job for Arquiussprite.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I'm gonna say Davesprite will take that 4th corner for maximum Strider/Jack balance.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Didn't Davesprite go AWOL?

I'm re-reading again, and this might be relevant to the endgame, while totally irrelevant to the thing I said above. Or vice versa. Or totally irrelevant.

pesterlogs posted:

TA: iit2 kiind of liike how a prophet earn2 hii2 2triipe2, by beiing bliind, liike how an angel earn2 iit2 wiing2.
GC: WH4TS 4N 4NG3L
TA: 2ome terriible mythiical demon.
TA: wiith the2e awful feathery wiing2.
GC: Y1K3S
TA: paradox 2pace u2e2 them two u2her iin the end.
GC: HOW DO3S 1T KNOW WH4T 4NG3L TO US3... ........

We currently have at least three smug feathery douchebags floating about... Or at least two, and a Prospitian Monarch.

uranium grass fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Apr 10, 2013

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Grrl Anachronism posted:

Didn't Davesprite go AWOL?

Pretty sure he flew up and away.

Which could end up with him conveniently flying out of the session, into the last corner.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

John seeing John in blue jammies must be even more confusing than seeing a weird dude with a moustache, a musket, and his copy of Colonel Sassacre's.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
Anyone getting really slow loads and 503 errors here? We may have slightly broken the server here.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Wow the site was screaming while I was trying to read this update.

Also yes, at least two more pages were retconned going by the file images.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Cleretic posted:

Anyone getting really slow loads and 503 errors here? We may have slightly broken the server here.

I was just going to ask the same question. Strange.

dumb brunette
Mar 17, 2009

I admire man's ability to see beauty in everything! Even a flame!
http://mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=003295

Here's one of the retconned pages; I looked around the first WV sequence and WV: Ascend but didn't see him in either.

Red Metal
Oct 23, 2012

Let me tell you about Homestuck

Fun Shoe

dumb brunette posted:

http://mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=003295

Here's one of the retconned pages; I looked around the first WV sequence and WV: Ascend but didn't see him in either.

http://mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=002148

That's the other retconned page. Look at the top of one of the towers.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

So whose glow is the orange one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
And so John Egbert finds himself leaping from life to life, striving to put right what once went wrong and hoping each time that his next leap... will be the leap home.