Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Finishing Metroid Dread, oddly paced game, I feel like the last few powerups/areas and leadup to final boss just kind of happened. Not that it's particularly short, I dunno. Anyway this final boss is a fucker but seems manageable

yeah i’m working on him too. i think im making progress but it’s taking a long time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fungah! posted:

heretic and hexen kick rear end, even if hexens a bit too obtuse sometimes

hexen is terrible

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir. I finished up the Book of Armageddon and the Boss Rush, just a few more bad ends to see before I put it down

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

The Dpad up and down is to sensitive.

thats true but my ds4 doesn't work anymore and the xbox one x series x premium elite 2 edition is not comfortable to use for the switch's number one game miku hatsune: project diva. do not ask how i use using a ds4 and an xbox 360 series x one s elite 4 contorller with a switch

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i wasnt goign to

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I was but now I won’t

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

herculon posted:

Animal Crossing

this and bloodstained again now that ive managed to dump my save from the switch version and transfer it to pc and ps4 thanks to 6 dollar custom paper clip and illegal hacking tools

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
metroid dread. gOTY?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I was but now I won’t

ty

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
dhl said my order from amazon.co.jp of Kyukyoku Tiger Heli (a compilation of Kyukyoku Tiger and Tiger Heli) for the Switch is showing up at my house today but i doubt it. It will probably get delivered via regular mail tomorrow or something. I will keep you all abreast of further developments

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
thbis is what i bought: https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/gp/product/B0996DKSDN

Again, I will keep the thread apprised of any new information

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Thanks myco

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Animal crossing and a little cyberpunk. I decided to install it again to test out my new sd drive and see what they fixed but it’s the same assy game. The net runner build I had going has been nerfed into the floor too.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
update i got it. comes with a book i cant read ftw. presumably has interviews and stuff

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

that's clearly tony the tiger.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Animal crossing and a little cyberpunk. I decided to install it again to test out my new sd drive and see what they fixed but it’s the same assy game. The net runner build I had going has been nerfed into the floor too.
I tried Cyberpunk end of last year to test out my sick fresh 3070 rig and that was an extremely disappointing experience for so many reasons

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
Mario Party

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i played the first level of Unpacking and it seems like a pretty good relaxing game. but then the 2nd level comes and i can already feel the Sad Dad vibes from it. hopefully I'm wrong

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i played the first level of Unpacking and it seems like a pretty good relaxing game. but then the 2nd level comes and i can already feel the Sad Dad vibes from it. hopefully I'm wrong

*sight unseen* You're going to be unpacking a bible and a cancer diagnosis into the side table of a hospital room for the final level.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mycophobia posted:

thbis is what i bought: https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/gp/product/B0996DKSDN

Again, I will keep the thread apprised of any new information

m2 should release good games instead of toaplan games :twisted:

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I'm playing through Cyberpunk right now and I don't get what's so much worse about it than any other open world game, but I also didn't follow any of the pre release hype or have any expectations going into it.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Larry Parrish posted:

I've been playing path of exile non stop for weeks now. Send help

did they make scourge good

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

m2 should release good games instead of toaplan games :twisted:

shmups cant be good unless everything is spewing 10000 bullets at all times durr

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Kongming posted:

I'm playing through Cyberpunk right now and I don't get what's so much worse about it than any other open world game, but I also didn't follow any of the pre release hype or have any expectations going into it.

that's pretty much it lol. the hype (which the devs intentionally started themselves, years ago) killed it. any comparison to witcher 3's quest/storyline structure is not there at all. it's buggy, sure, but so is every other open world game at launch. that doesn't excuse the hosed up console ports tho

ALL THAT SAID whomstever, it's a perfectly fine game despite all that. it was hard to get over the false promises about Branching Quest Paths etc, but once i did i realized it was a pretty drat good game underneath it all

& even once they finally iron everything out, it still won't live up to the expectations they set for themselves and the fanbase, but the game they DID make is still good

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
zoom call finally over... i think im gonna game

Robo Turnus
Jul 12, 2006

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
friend's gettin hitched tomorrow. but still time to game tonite. Time for some darkest dungeon 2

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
gonna ply metroid prime 2 but this time im gonna save state cause last night it somehow bsod'd my pc and 2 hours later it just crashed the emulator losing all progress.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

thats true but my ds4 doesn't work anymore and the xbox one x series x premium elite 2 edition is not comfortable to use for the switch's number one game miku hatsune: project diva. do not ask how i use using a ds4 and an xbox 360 series x one s elite 4 contorller with a switch

How do you use using a ds-- poo poo. My bad.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

alien isolation

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
im consistently playing a bunch of games rn but i can only focus on them for like 30 minutes to and hour at a time before i feel like moving on to something else. is that weird

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

i’m playing dishonored 2 and it’s chill.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Goddamn it. Sad dads ruin everything.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Watched Dune, gonna do more MSQ in FFXIV. Endwalker just got delayed right until my time off in December.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i played some kirbys dreamland 2, also bought saturn yesterday :cool:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

i played some kirbys dreamland 2, also bought saturn yesterday :cool:

flash teh saturn kai firmware so you can run burned discs without disc swap, ftw.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

mycophobia posted:

im consistently playing a bunch of games rn but i can only focus on them for like 30 minutes to and hour at a time before i feel like moving on to something else. is that weird

I started a billion games thisbyear whoch i stopped playing nd then i got hooked on csgo again. It happens you just need to find the game to get you out of the funk. Prime 1 helped me a bunch lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Kongming posted:

Pretty much what DR said. However, playing through a second time (Tim Rogers hoipe!!) Really exposes how uninteresting most of the perks and the levelling itself is. All said though, I think it would be impossible to make a build that can’t beat the game in the hardest difficulty.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

flash teh saturn kai firmware so you can run burned discs without disc swap, ftw.

im going to put a mode in it lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

HolePisser1982 posted:

was wondering who would be the first to cave

its always me lol. to their credit they completely fixed movement from beta and it plays like a faster mw2019 now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Based Ark.