Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ranathari
May 26, 2006

by elpintogrande

Ola posted:

Saw several of those in the Alps. It looks just as good in real life.

I'm definitely considering moving up to one. 200 mile tank range yet still able to punch its weight on the track? Hell yes, especially when it's got that gorgeous classic muscle bike look going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

ranathari posted:

Do you Yanks get this Honda?

Possibly the best looking bike in their current range. CB1300S in case you're wondering.

Nope, we dont. As stated above, if its not a big V-twin cruiser, or some sort of 600cc+ sportbike, we dont get it.

There are VERY few exceptions, like the Yamaha TW200, the Yamaha FZ's, Bandits, etc, but for the most part, we dont get much else. Or we get them for a couple of years (Honda 919/599) and they are ripped cruelly away from us.

That being said, if we got the CB1300 for any amount of time, I would buy one in a heartbeat :swoon:

redscare
Aug 14, 2003

ranathari posted:

Do you Yanks get this Honda?

Possibly the best looking bike in their current range. CB1300S in case you're wondering.

Saw one of these on the stand at the Tokyo Motor Show last fall, it looks bitchin. The CB1100 is the ultimate tits though. Too bad nobody here buys nakeds.

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

Went to the shop as mentioned, really looking forward to Saturday now.

Threw a leg over the 1100XX...what a weird bike. It's huge like a freight train. It has the power of a freight train. And it's built for a rider the size of a japanese anime girl. Not that aggressive bars but seriously cramped pegs and not much room for relocation. The only position that sort of worked was absolute full-on airstrip 190 mph tuck. Not going to work at 50 mph.

Also sat on the VFR1200. It's not that bad in person, but it's still kind of bad. Will be cool to ride it.

But you know what? The CBF1000 as posted above, as dull as it looks, is actually a bit of an interesting bike. The seating is very close to an adventure bike and it gets lots of positive mentions here and there. Will definitely take it for a spin.

But the only bike that made me sigh with lust was the 01/02-ish Ducati ST4S parked outside. I've been eyeballing it online for months, it was smaller and more sleek looking in person than the pics gave the impression of. I'm pretty sure that or a Sprint ST will be my next bike. Maybe.

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:
George Barber, of Barber Motorsports Park and the Barber Motorcycle Museum, announced the other day that since he has no heirs or living family, once he croaks he's turning over his museum, its collection, and his motorsports park to the state.

Help me with ideas on how to win this man over and become his adopted son.

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
When I first saw Sparky, he reminded me of my favorite comb. He was missing a lot of teeth.

frozenphil posted:

Help me with ideas on how to win this man over and become his adopted son.
Probably easier to become Governor.

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

Wait until he hits Alzheimer's level 3, then do a gay Anna Nicole Smith.

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:

Ola posted:

Wait until he hits Alzheimer's level 3, then do a gay Anna Nicole Smith.

I wonder if a guy who made his fortune in milk is into golden showers?

Retarted Pimple
Jun 2, 2002

Guy on BARF wipes out on the Bay Bridge onramp, flies over the rail and falls 40ft. onto a SUV hood and survives.

http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327985

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
When I first saw Sparky, he reminded me of my favorite comb. He was missing a lot of teeth.

Retarded Pimp posted:

Guy on BARF wipes out on the Bay Bridge onramp, flies over the rail and falls 40ft. onto a SUV hood and survives.

http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327985
Old news...

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.
Chatting to the gear guy at the local dealer and gear shop, he told me about a guy who bought a Yamaha liter supersport, and then came in 3 months later to get a helmet for the first time. I don't understand why the helmet laws ever became lenient again.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Whats the hot ticket for cheap bike-to-bike communication these days? I'm going on a scooter trip with two buddies, and we would like to be able to communicate but don't want to pony up for chatterboxes.

Is there an easy way to rig this with walkie talkies?

UserNotFound
May 7, 2006
???

Phat_Albert posted:

Whats the hot ticket for cheap bike-to-bike communication these days? I'm going on a scooter trip with two buddies, and we would like to be able to communicate but don't want to pony up for chatterboxes.

Is there an easy way to rig this with walkie talkies?

http://www.amazon.com/Midland-AVPH2-Closed-Helment-Headset/dp/B000CMGJ0G/ref=pd_cp_e_3

http://www.amazon.com/Midland-GXT74...71448478&sr=1-4

I personally went for the Chatterbox X1's with noise reduction mics, which were on sale for $200 a pop.

dreesemonkey
May 14, 2008
Pillbug
Does anyone have any recommendations for street tires for my '06 BMW F650? I have the stock Bridgestone Trailwings on there now and I think I'd like to go for something more street-oriented.

I'm looking for more mileage than sticky, hoping to get 8k+ out of a rear tire. Suggestions? I believe my tire sizes are 100/90-19 front and 130/80-17 rear.

Retarted Pimple
Jun 2, 2002

Jabs posted:

Old news...

Sorry, I rarely go into that thread.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
Moving the pics and videos derail over here:

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

what about the difference between a police officer telling you to stop and a guy in an unmarked car with no siren or lights and no uniform cutting you off and jumping out and not yelling "police" and pulling a gun out? i'm pretty sure they'd call you a patriot in some parts of this country if you were able to quick draw and kill that guy first in that situation.

assuming you had a holster on your dainese.

What I find hilarious is all of the armchair cowboys on youtube. Even so, what do you do? You've come up to a stop, you're still in gear, clutch in. Do you have the presence of mind to kick it into neutral, let go of the clutch, and then pull your weapon? Do you stall it on the front brake and then pull your weapon?

And again, according to the thread that was linked awhile back, the guy noticed the badge on his belt basically the second he got out of the car. It's not really visible because the cop's gut overhangs it and the camera is a fair bit higher than the rider's eyes, but he said he knew he was state police as soon as he got out of the car.

Jack the Smack posted:

Yours doesn't? You living in the 19th century or something?

I'm still waiting on my shipment of Smartwheels...the latest version with sonar, laser rangefinding, and millimeter-wave radar.

hayden. posted:

So that justifies it? Should cops start pointing their gun at people's faces with the hammer pulled back while telling them to not park somewhere?

Worst case scenario, the non-uniformed cop knew there was an actual patrol car seconds away, and if the bike took off, big loving deal. The patrol car would chase him down. He also had plates on the bike, so even if he got away they'd just be knocking on his door to arrest him in a couple hours.

There's a significant difference between having a weapon prepared and having it aimed and ready to shoot someone.

There's no way a patrol car is going to catch up to anyone who wants to get away on a motorcycle, and despite popular belief that motorcyclists only kill themselves, they can do quite a bit of damage on their way out, especially if they're going stupid fast while running from the cops. Besides, cops are authorized to use deadly force if they feel the public is in danger (which they are, considering he was doing 150 down a freeway with traffic on it), or if they're in the process of stopping a felony (again, 150+).

I don't know why knock and arrests aren't more common. Probably because there's basically no proof of who was riding the bike unless you get some form of ID on them, and it's impossible to have a positive ID based off of what someone is wearing.

The wiretapping/etc charge is a thousand leagues of retarded bullshit, though. And while it may be illegal and he may get jail time over it, it's literally the dumbest possible interpretation of the law. For some reason because it's not a "normal traffic stop" the police officer has an expectation of privacy? Bullshit, if he was a civilian he wouldn't have been leaping out of the car, gun in hand, and IDing himself as state police. I say that if he's going to try and play that angle the guy should be able to countersue for him brandishing a weapon and unlawful detainment.

The entire thing is stupid, with an unsigned warrant (to protect the judge!) and reeks of police idiocy.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Z3n posted:

Stuff...

I'll copy my post over also. Basically the dude knew he was in the poo poo, and the cop shouldn't have pulled a gun (even though it was only pointed at the ground, and squids speeding on that stretch of I-83 is a problem, and peeps die).

Plinkey posted:

I live in Baltimore, and bikers going balls out on 83 is a huge problem around here. Any time it's nice enough outside and you're driving on 83 you'll see people on sport bikes doing 100+ with just a helmet and shorts...etc. Basically just a loop from the city to exit 30ish maybe. Lots of people get killed every year on that stretch of 83 out into the county.

I'm not sure if they are trying to crack down on it more, but I wouldn't be surprised. I'm pretty sure that that biker knew that something was up because he gets off that exit pretty quickly and you can see in the video that he looks back at the unmarked car (dude on the bike knew what was up). He should have gotten a ticket for speeding/reckless driving maybe if he popped the wheelie and the cop saw it.

Also I think the policy around here is to follow if you can safely, if not try to get the plates.

The felony video taping is bullshit though.

Zool
Mar 21, 2005

The motard rap
for all my riders
at the track
Dirt hardpacked
corner workers better
step back

Gnaghi posted:

drat, is there something better out there than Twist II? I got the DVD and was taking it seriously. Well, most of it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Performance-Bikes-Video-Nasty-VHS/dp/B00004CTF5

better lock him up

in the...

...~~|cYcLe AsYlUm|~~...

Zool fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Apr 17, 2010

sectoidman
Aug 21, 2006
Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway.

Z3n posted:

And again, according to the thread that was linked awhile back, the guy noticed the badge on his belt basically the second he got out of the car. It's not really visible because the cop's gut overhangs it and the camera is a fair bit higher than the rider's eyes, but he said he knew he was state police as soon as he got out of the car.

You have to admit that while the rider may have noticed the guy was a cop in this particular case, in general it would be pretty easy to mistake a plainclothes officer with a drawn firearm for an armed criminal if the officer didn't immediately announce himself/plainly show his badge/have the lights and sirens running. I personally think that plainclothes officers should avoid confrontation as much as possible and should operate under the same weapon-handling rules as concealed carriers (eg, they shouldn't draw unless they intend to immediately use lethal force to defend themselves).

Z3n posted:

I'm still waiting on my shipment of Smartwheels...the latest version with sonar, laser rangefinding, and millimeter-wave radar.

Snow Crash? :coal:

"Z3n posted:

There's no way a patrol car is going to catch up to anyone who wants to get away on a motorcycle, and despite popular belief that motorcyclists only kill themselves, they can do quite a bit of damage on their way out, especially if they're going stupid fast while running from the cops. Besides, cops are authorized to use deadly force if they feel the public is in danger (which they are, considering he was doing 150 down a freeway with traffic on it), or if they're in the process of stopping a felony (again, 150+).

I'm pretty sure that even going 150+ MPH/Reckless Driving is not necessarily a felony offense in most places unless you end up killing someone, or you do it while running from the police or if there is some other aggravating factor.

In Maryland, Reckless Driving is a misdemeanor and is not automatically applied for purely speed-related offenses (source).

Gnaghi
Jan 25, 2008

Is this a good first bike?

What is this strange looking DVD and how do I get it to fit in the player?

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

sectoidman posted:

You have to admit that while the rider may have noticed the guy was a cop in this particular case, in general it would be pretty easy to mistake a plainclothes officer with a drawn firearm for an armed criminal if the officer didn't immediately announce himself/plainly show his badge/have the lights and sirens running. I personally think that plainclothes officers should avoid confrontation as much as possible and should operate under the same weapon-handling rules as concealed carriers (eg, they shouldn't draw unless they intend to immediately use lethal force to defend themselves).
The guy should have been screaming state police as he got out of the car, no question. I agree with everything you said there, though...the officer definitely botched the stop, but I can accept that given certain potential mitigating factors (Ie, the additional info about the area, the marked car in pursuit, etc).

quote:

Snow Crash? :coal:

I wonder if one day we'll see that future. Where bikes generally ride themselves, there's no real concern about losing traction, and people will look at bikes without smart wheels like we look at manual spark retard on the left grip now. :iiam:

quote:

I'm pretty sure that even going 150+ MPH/Reckless Driving is not necessarily a felony offense in most places unless you end up killing someone, or you do it while running from the police or if there is some other aggravating factor.

In Maryland, Reckless Driving is a misdemeanor and is not automatically applied for purely speed-related offenses (source).

My mistake, laws have been passed here that over 2x the speed limit is automatically felony. I am sure that evasion is a felony, though, and while there's no expectation that he's on evasion from the plainclothes cop, the marked car could definitely have influenced it.

In the end, blame is shared between the rider for riding like a 'tard and the cop for handling the stop like a 'tard. The charges that came up after the fact are so idiotic as to boggle the mind though, and will get thrown out and hopefully the rider gets some form of settlement from all of that bullshit. It's loving retarded and the cops deserve to see some form of punishment for acting like such morons.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Z3n posted:

I wonder if one day we'll see that future. Where bikes generally ride themselves, there's no real concern about losing traction, and people will look at bikes without smart wheels like we look at manual spark retard on the left grip now. :iiam:

We've got automatics and electronic throttles with different throttle maps for varying riding conditions (Aprilia Mana, Duc Multistrada, GSXR, etc.), electronically controlled linked brakes (Honda), remote electronically adjustable suspension (big tourers, or did I just make that up?). It's all incremental but one day someone is going to build an i-bike (copyrighting that now) that does it all by itself with the option to deselect or revert to manual or pseudo-manual control should the desire arise (it likely won't for the people buying it). I'd guess it would be Honda, but it could just as easily be someone smaller like Aprilia who are very progressive with this sort of tech. I met a very enthusiastic Mana owner the other day at the bike shop who couldn't stop going on about how awesome the bike was both in town and on long rides.

pr0zac
Jan 18, 2004

~*lukecagefan69*~

Pillbug
Anyone discussing that Baltimore video not talking about the fact that its a felony involving having your home raided by the police and all your electronics seized if your helmet camera happens to video tape a cop has seriously got their priorities all kinds of screwed up. Or am I the only person around here who regularly rides with a helmet camera turned on simply for "if I get in an accident and need proof of what happened" reasons?

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Linedance posted:

We've got automatics and electronic throttles with different throttle maps for varying riding conditions (Aprilia Mana, Duc Multistrada, GSXR, etc.), electronically controlled linked brakes (Honda), remote electronically adjustable suspension (big tourers, or did I just make that up?). It's all incremental but one day someone is going to build an i-bike (copyrighting that now) that does it all by itself with the option to deselect or revert to manual or pseudo-manual control should the desire arise (it likely won't for the people buying it). I'd guess it would be Honda, but it could just as easily be someone smaller like Aprilia who are very progressive with this sort of tech. I met a very enthusiastic Mana owner the other day at the bike shop who couldn't stop going on about how awesome the bike was both in town and on long rides.

Well, the thing is...all of those are rider aids. The idea behind smartwheels was, iirc, that you could essentially ride up or over anything. We've got ABS, TC, and on the fly suspension adjustment, but none of those will keep you upright at a stop without putting your feet down.

pr0zac posted:

Anyone discussing that Baltimore video not talking about the fact that its a felony involving having your home raided by the police and all your electronics seized if your helmet camera happens to video tape a cop has seriously got their priorities all kinds of screwed up. Or am I the only person around here who regularly rides with a helmet camera turned on simply for "if I get in an accident and need proof of what happened" reasons?

I ran a similar setup for awhile, but being in CA, there's no generally no expectation of privacy in a public place, so it's legal to videotape. However, I would also notify the officer that I was taping if I was stopped for a traffic violation.

Here's a thread that's got some information on it, I'm not a lawyer, blah blah blah, but videotaping/wiretapping/recording laws vary heavily by state.

http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175940

pr0zac
Jan 18, 2004

~*lukecagefan69*~

Pillbug

Z3n posted:

I ran a similar setup for awhile, but being in CA, there's no generally no expectation of privacy in a public place, so it's legal to videotape. However, I would also notify the officer that I was taping if I was stopped for a traffic violation.

Here's a thread that's got some information on it, I'm not a lawyer, blah blah blah, but videotaping/wiretapping/recording laws vary heavily by state.

http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175940

I guess maybe I'm a crazy anarcho-liberal for how ridiculous the fact that that could be considered illegal anywhere is to me. :sigh:

ohwandernearer
Jul 15, 2009
Poking around the internets today revealed to me this comical contraption:

The Viberider
https://www.viberider.com

From what I can tell this is a harley-guy invention. I'm terribly baffled/amused by its existence--has anyone encountered one of these personally? At 130 clams its a little steep for a gag gift but...man...somebody made this thing.

EDIT: Probably NWS anywhere strict--use your discretion.

ohwandernearer fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Apr 18, 2010

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

ohwandernearer posted:

The Viberider

I'm not sure what I expected, but the videos on the site definitely fulfilled my expectations :psyduck:

:ninja: *order placed* :ninja:

Charles 1998
Sep 27, 2007

by VideoGames

ohwandernearer posted:

The Viberider

Riding an SV-1000 had the same effect for the passenger when I revved it.

Mr. Eric Praline
Aug 13, 2004
I didn't like the others, they were all too flat.
Here's a question for you guys. I just bought a 2005 Yamaha Warrior. It started up easily, test drove great, etc. The only modification is the previous owner replaced the exhaust with a Vance & Hines. It looks great, but from what I understand, simply bolting a new exhaust on can make the engine run leaner, and I worry about overheating the air-cooled engine.

First thing after driving it home is going to be checking the plug conditions, but I'm wondering if it's a valid enough concern that I should get the ECU tuned regardless? I'm not terribly concerned about performance gains, the thing already pulls way more than I'm likely to ever really use.

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

chryst posted:

Here's a question for you guys. I just bought a 2005 Yamaha Warrior. It started up easily, test drove great, etc. The only modification is the previous owner replaced the exhaust with a Vance & Hines. It looks great, but from what I understand, simply bolting a new exhaust on can make the engine run leaner, and I worry about overheating the air-cooled engine.

First thing after driving it home is going to be checking the plug conditions, but I'm wondering if it's a valid enough concern that I should get the ECU tuned regardless? I'm not terribly concerned about performance gains, the thing already pulls way more than I'm likely to ever really use.

Don't worry too much. Your concerns would be valid on a 2 stroke, not so much on a 4 stroke. You might be running neglectably leaner, but nothing that really matters much. Post a picture of your plugs, and we'll probably tell you, that you're ok.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Z3n posted:

Well, the thing is...all of those are rider aids. The idea behind smartwheels was, iirc, that you could essentially ride up or over anything. We've got ABS, TC, and on the fly suspension adjustment, but none of those will keep you upright at a stop without putting your feet down.

:haw:

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

My chain exited stage left at about 80mph on the motorway today, after a lovely day out. I just had it serviced too. Oh well, no harm no foul, I knew it was getting near replacement anyway. It could have been far worse. Man that shaft drive Guzzi V7 is looking better and better.
The guy who stopped to help out got mired with me, his battery was completely dead on his Honda Hornet 900 (big surprise there) that he just bought from a dealer 2 days prior. Couldn't get it going at all, and the first tow truck's battery pack didn't have the juice to boost it so after mine was loaded up we had to wait for another one. We spent hours by the side of the road. I guess that'll be the last time he stops to help someone out! Anyway, much appreciated John from Sutton.

The Wonder Weapon
Dec 16, 2006

I had to change the battery on my bike, and holy poo poo what a chore.

My bike (98 CBR600) has, for some reason a seat that is bolted on. Previously I had an 04 Ninja 250, which had the clip on style seat that you could remove with no issues at all. When that needed a battery change, it was pop the seat off, unscrew the 2 connectors to the already visible battery, throw in a new one, and off you go. With this bike, it's take off the side fairings, unscrew the seat, unscrew the top of the battery compartment (which required an allen wrench size I didn't have adding another 2 days to the repair time because I waited for my GF to bring me her fathers), spend 15 minutes trying to work the battery out (I have no clue how they envisioned someone doing that without tons of effort), then put the battery in and screw everything back together. The bolts to take the seat off were apparently last screwed on by Thor himself, because when my buddy and I tried to get the seat off at 11pm in the parking lot where the battery died to jump the bike, we couldn't do it at all with a wrench.

On top of all this, when I bought the battery from pep boys, they neglected to inform me that it required a trickle charger. So after assembling the battery (you have to pour in the acid yourself, wtf?) I found out I had to return to buy another $25 charger and let the battery charge for 6 hours before it would be usable.

I eventually got the battery in and everything running fine though, which was quite satisfying.

basically aaaaaaaaaaaa batteries

Gnomad
Aug 12, 2008
I'm charging some batteries for my boy's bikes even as I type. The Ducati was easy to extract, the Virago was more work than I expected. It was quite the chore to dig it out of the little cubby they shove it into. My smart charger also declined to even attempt to charge it, so I ended up having to hook the Ducati and Virago batteries tegether and then the charger would play ball. I don't pay that charger to be smart, just to shove electrons into the battery. And then I have to work on the Ninjette. You just never stop being a dad.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Joining in on the battery hate here...

Went out for a nice ride today, proposed to the g/f in a nice area at the top of the santa barbara mountains, (aka, the usual ride business) went to start up the bike, nothing. Turn the key, nothing happens. Leave it for awhile, the bike magically decides to turn on.

Hit the starter, bike clicks and shuts itself off. 30-60 seconds later, it turns itself on.

So I wait until it turns itself on, push start it, and ride it home. Gauges are turning themselves on and off, but the bike runs ok.

Get home, figure it must be a weird wire shorting out somewhere. So I spend an hour tearing down the bike, loving with poo poo, trying to jump it with the battery in the bike...finally, I take the battery out of the circuit and it runs fine.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Yeah. And every store is closed today and tomorrow, and I've sold all the other street legal bikes in the garage, and my bicycle is at the bicycle shop. :argh:

The Wonder Weapon
Dec 16, 2006

Z3n posted:

Went out for a nice ride today, proposed to the g/f in a nice area at the top of the santa barbara mountains,

I like how you just slip that in there

Why are places closed tomorrow

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

The Wonder Weapon posted:

I like how you just slip that in there

Why are places closed tomorrow

Every riding shop in SB with the possible exception of one is closed on sunday and monday.

And yeah, what, it's not like it's a big deal, right? 50% divorce rate? :haw:

(Only kidding. We've been dating for 6 years, have talked about it for the last 2 years, I was just finally making it official :) )

Fuzzy Pipe Wrench
Nov 5, 2008

MAYBE DON'T STEAL BEER FROM GOONS?

CHEERS!
(FUCK YOU)

Z3n posted:

Every riding shop in SB with the possible exception of one is closed on sunday and monday.

And yeah, what, it's not like it's a big deal, right? 50% divorce rate? :haw:

(Only kidding. We've been dating for 6 years, have talked about it for the last 2 years, I was just finally making it official :) )

I hope you manage to have some sort of ridiculous motorcycle based wedding. At least a cycle somewhere on the cake.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Fuzzy Pipe Wrench posted:

I hope you manage to have some sort of ridiculous motorcycle based wedding. At least a cycle somewhere on the cake.

My vote is that I go down the aisle while doing a rolling burnout.

I don't think it's going to go over so well, but gently caress them, it's my day! :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzzy Pipe Wrench
Nov 5, 2008

MAYBE DON'T STEAL BEER FROM GOONS?

CHEERS!
(FUCK YOU)

Z3n posted:

My vote is that I go down the aisle while doing a rolling burnout.

I don't think it's going to go over so well, but gently caress them, it's my day! :haw:

You two will drive away on Dual-Sports, but instead of dragging cans behind you the DRZ will be dropping random bits off.